Premium
Reactions
Resources
The BEST KIT-PVP Plugin
Images
http://imgur.com/a/Qh6ou

Video

Why is it the best?

This plugin has SO MUCH STUFF. Seriously. There are 74 different kits (that isn't a typo), 6 PvP Minigames, a great 1v1 system, currency system, combat log protection, fancy GUI's, player stats and killstreak rewards, just to name a few.

The Kits
This plugin will leave your players in awe at just exactly how much there is to do. With 74 kits, there's always reason to keep unlocking them, as each one has unique abilities to favor different types of combat. There are absolutely no worries in kits being unbalanced either. There's almost always a counter to each kit, and none of the kits are overpowered.

The Minigames
As if 80 kits weren't enough, there's also a total of 6 minigames to keep players interested and excited!
  • Feast
  • Brackets
  • All Vs. 1
  • Lava Challenge
  • Last Man Standing
  • Switcher Brawl
1v1 System
Players can type the command ./1v1 to be teleported to the 1v1 arena. They are given a blaze rod and by right clicking players, they can challenge their friends (or enemies) to a 1v1. By left clicking, they can change the 1v1 type.

Current types:
  • Standard
  • Buffed
  • Soup Refills
  • Buffed with speed
  • Custom (make your own)
Currency System
Players must collect money by getting kills or winning minigames in order to unlock new kits within the Kit GUI

Want to see it in action?
This plugin is 100% bug free from my knowledge (after extensive testing). I have a test server (1.7.10 + 1.8) for potential buyers and just anybody that wants to see it in action. PM me for the IP.

Price
It's not easy to price a plugin of this caliber. I'm open to hearing your budget out, but please try to be realistic in pricing something like this. A lot of time and hard work went into this plugin, and it's important that offers reflect understanding of that effort.

I will be selling this plugin for $125 a copy. I know this number seems like a lot, but when you think about it, you're paying $1.50 for each kit and on top of that you're also getting 6 minigames, custom 1v1's, and an entire working plugin that can essentially handle everything related to kitpvp. If you want to work something out, again, add me on skype, at maxben34.

How many will I sell?
I'll sell as many copies of this plugin as possible, unless I'm specifically asked, and paid not to. It's important to recognize that this plugin is one of the most unique and definitely the most extensive Kit-PvP plugin out there.

Interested in Buying?
Offer a price below, or simply PM me, or add me on skype at maxben34

If you have any questions about anything related to this plugin, please discuss it below.

Thank You!

I am selling this for my friend jackson30007. He asked me to try to sell it for him because he didn't want to make an account and write everything up. If you need him to make an account and vouch that's fine. Proof: http://chatformat.com/view.php/?id=152

Type
Offering
Last edited:

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch!

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Would really like to see a video of this plugin in action.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You can go on my test server![DOUBLEPOST=1418267867,1418266774][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't really make a video right now (Mainly because I don't have players to showcase some of the kits) Message me for the test server IP![DOUBLEPOST=1418272011][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can go on my test server![DOUBLEPOST=1418267867,1418266774][/DOUBLEPOST]I can't really make a video right now (Mainly because I don't have players to showcase some of the kits) Message me for the test server IP!
Turned off server since I'm going to bed

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Shouldn't you sell 1 Copy because no one likes when ur using the same kitpvp plugin as you

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Shouldn't you sell 1 Copy because no one likes when ur using the same kitpvp plugin as you
Depending what the offer is I would, otherwise it's not worth my time. Most kitpvp plugins aren't custom like this one and don't have as much and considering im not going to sell 100 copies it's still a very select few that will be running this on their server so it's not a big deal when you think about it.[DOUBLEPOST=1418306378,1418302919][/DOUBLEPOST]Hopefully that makes sense ^

MrPezar

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'll start bidding at 30$

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'll start bidding at 30$
I don't know if we will be bidding on this as I want to sell many copies. If you are interested in buying, just message me and we can talk out a price.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Bump! Test server is open again![DOUBLEPOST=1418354679,1418349528][/DOUBLEPOST]
Spent some time making this video today. Hope it helps!

drew

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Awesome video, Max! Did I see Nex's sword change after he killed you the first time? Cool kits, vouch!

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Nice to see somebody actually put work into a video based on a request; good luck with sales.

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Nice to see somebody actually put work into a video based on a request; good luck with sales.
Thanks! I appreciate the nice words :)

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
The BEST KIT-PVP Plugin
Images
http://imgur.com/a/Qh6ou

Video

Why is it the best?

This plugin has SO MUCH STUFF. Seriously. There are 74 different kits (that isn't a typo), 6 PvP Minigames, a great 1v1 system, currency system, combat log protection, fancy GUI's, player stats and killstreak rewards, just to name a few.

The Kits
This plugin will leave your players in awe at just exactly how much there is to do. With 74 kits, there's always reason to keep unlocking them, as each one has unique abilities to favor different types of combat. There are absolutely no worries in kits being unbalanced either. There's almost always a counter to each kit, and none of the kits are overpowered.

The Minigames
As if 80 kits weren't enough, there's also a total of 6 minigames to keep players interested and excited!
  • Feast
  • Brackets
  • All Vs. 1
  • Lava Challenge
  • Last Man Standing
  • Switcher Brawl
1v1 System
Players can type the command ./1v1 to be teleported to the 1v1 arena. They are given a blaze rod and by right clicking players, they can challenge their friends (or enemies) to a 1v1. By left clicking, they can change the 1v1 type.

Current types:
  • Standard
  • Buffed
  • Soup Refills
  • Buffed with speed
  • Custom (make your own)
Currency System
Players must collect money by getting kills or winning minigames in order to unlock new kits within the Kit GUI

Want to see it in action?
This plugin is 100% bug free from my knowledge (after extensive testing). I have a test server (1.7.10 + 1.8) for potential buyers and just anybody that wants to see it in action. PM me for the IP.

Price
It's not easy to price a plugin of this caliber. I'm open to hearing your budget out, but please try to be realistic in pricing something like this. A lot of time and hard work went into this plugin, and it's important that offers reflect understanding of that effort.

I will be selling this plugin for $125 a copy. I know this number seems like a lot, but when you think about it, you're paying $1.50 for each kit and on top of that you're also getting 6 minigames, custom 1v1's, and an entire working plugin that can essentially handle everything related to kitpvp. If you want to work something out, again, add me on skype, at maxben34.

How many will I sell?
I'll sell as many copies of this plugin as possible, unless I'm specifically asked, and paid not to. It's important to recognize that this plugin is one of the most unique and definitely the most extensive Kit-PvP plugin out there.

Interested in Buying?
Offer a price below, or simply PM me, or add me on skype at maxben34

If you have any questions about anything related to this plugin, please discuss it below.

Thank You!

I am selling this for my friend jackson30007. He asked me to try to sell it for him because he didn't want to make an account and write everything up. If you need him to make an account and vouch that's fine. Proof: http://chatformat.com/view.php/?id=152

Looks great, how much are you looking to sell this for?

EDIT: I'm an idiot lol, nvm

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I wouldn't sell multiple copies if I was offered a price that was fair considering that the buyer would be the one person with the plugin at that point.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I wouldn't sell multiple copies if I was offered a price that was fair considering that the buyer would be the one person with the plugin at that point.
Well I'm not offering $125 anyway for a KitPVP plugin. No offense, but it just seems way too complex to be "fun".

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Well I'm not offering $125 anyway for a KitPVP plugin. No offense, but it just seems way too complex to be "fun".
There's nothing complex about it. Players only need to know 2 commands and the kit GUI is pretty obvious and /kitinfo (kit name) says what the kit does lol

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Not custom if more than one server has it, if you're selling multiple copies, PM me; I might be interested.

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
There's nothing complex about it. Players only need to know 2 commands and the kit GUI is pretty obvious and /kitinfo (kit name) says what the kit does lol
In the sense what is actually in it. 6 minigames, all this stuff. I'd rather have all the kits and stuff, but just PVP and currency.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
In the sense what is actually in it. 6 minigames, all this stuff. I'd rather have all the kits and stuff, but just PVP and currency.
Well the minigames are supposed to be used as special events... You get money from winning and are fun to play.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.