*SELLING* Now accepting Build requests! - RhythmBuildTeam -

Status
This thread has been locked.

Miracle

Advertising Manager
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello, Sodafizzle911 here and i have been building and terraforming on mc for some time now.

I have experience in running servers as well, Feel free to also msg me if you need any help.

Now im just making a quick post to try to get my builds a little more known to the community.
So therefore i will be taking requests from here on out.

My building skills include:

Terraforming
PvP Arenas
Kit pvp maps
Custom themed islands
Faction spawns*
Hub spawns
Custom caves/Terrains
Shops
Portal rooms

Price range

$40-$200 Depending on size and detail.

Here is some Screenshots of my recent builds.

Feel free to let me know your opinions.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Social

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Soda.

He's very HQ and I would definitely recommend buying a spawn from this user.

8v4

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for this guy. Amazing builder I was with him on his test server watching him build. Just insane <3

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

Unbeatable456

Reactions
Resources
Vouch
Soda is a really good builder and when u ask him to do something he does it ASAP Totally recommend him!

Bowtie

Reactions
Resources
I find it extremely suspicious that of the 4 'vouches' you have received. 3 have been created at the time of the vouch, and have no other postings etc. I don't wish to go accuse you of using alts etc, but if you are, please don't.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Seems kinda suspicious, idk though.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch
Soda is a really good builder and when u ask him to do something he does it ASAP Totally recommend him!
Vouch for Soda.

He's very HQ and I would definitely recommend buying a spawn from this user.
Vouch,
Very good good builder worth buying from and contacting.
I would just like to note that all of these members either joined yesterday or today, and have only 1 message which are the ones above. Seems suspicious.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I would just like to note that all of these members either joined yesterday or today, and have only 1 message which are the ones above. Seems suspicious.
This is why there should be a "universal" and "enforced" but not "required" rule for only members of MCMarket vouch, because the McMarket users are the ones who are buying the builds and would like to see others vouching with personal experiences.

Not people who signed up the day of the vouch with one message.

8v4

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Ik
Seems kinda suspicious, idk though.
Ik it looks kinda suspicious but I know most of these people their just people from his server so they arent alts. And when it comes to the building part I can guarantee he's an amazing builder. I use his build server quite often.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

Bowtie

Reactions
Resources
Ik

Ik it looks kinda suspicious but I know most of these people their just people from his server so they arent alts. And when it comes to the building part I can guarantee he's an amazing builder. I use his build server quite often.
the thing is bud, he's not really. This place here is generally for top-line builders to share their stuff. His terraforming is incredibly sloppy and looks anything but good, and his builds lack detail. I hate to call people "bad" but in this case, I don't have any good proof for me to call him "good"...

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.