Selling CSGO Items For PayPal (Steam)

Status
This thread has been locked.

8v4

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello I am looking to sell stuff worth $10-$200 of items on CSGO and I'm even selling a StatTrak Gut Knife Slaughter for $200 so yea just wanted to see if anyone here is interested.
Why can you trust me? I have played CSGO for a very long time and may indeed be quitting soon because I'm really bored of it.
PM me if interested or comment below!

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Sukka

Java and Framework Enthusiast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
ST Guts don't go for that much, even slaughters. If you're going to do paypal, post screenshots of back side and front side and I'll go off csgol pricing.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/71829/)

8v4

Banned
Reactions
Resources
ST Guts don't go for that much, even slaughters. If you're going to do paypal, post screenshots of back side and front side and I'll go off csgol pricing.
I'll PM you the screenshots.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming.

Sukka

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'll PM you the screenshots.

Alright, depending on your patterns it can be franticly less than $200, or well above. But if you're looking to just sell a normal slaughter gut knife, depending on the condition i'd sell for $135 paypal.

Hulk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Wait wtf u own raid heven??/

IC5 fucking scammed me

Banned forever. Reason: Breaking MC-Market rules

Sukka

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Wait wtf u own raid heven??/

IC5 fucking scammed me

Partnered, I own the prison server.

There is nothing I can do to help your situation.

8v4

Banned
Reactions
Resources
My steam account got hacked and I lost all my items. Steam won't return them back to me so that's goodbye to them :(.

Sukka

Banned
Reactions
Resources
My steam account got hacked and I lost all my items. Steam won't return them back to me so that's goodbye to them :(.

If your steam was legitimately hacked support will direct your items back

Kynetic

Kynetic Arts
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Yeah if you got scammed they won't but if someone got onto your account and took your stuff they'll get you your stuff back it'll just take awhile.

Hulk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Did you click a link someome sent u? Or run any programs that someone sent you If so thats not really hacked you just got scammed and steam cant do anything about it. It happened to me once when i had a gut knife slaughter ft
If your steam was legitimately hacked support will direct your items back
Also do u talk to IC5 i just want to know why he would scam me over such a stupid thing ( account ) and why he would never answer me when i payed him..

8v4

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Did you click a link someome sent u? Or run any programs that someone sent you If so thats not really hacked you just got scammed and steam cant do anything about it. It happened to me once when i had a gut knife slaughter ft

Also do u talk to IC5 i just want to know why he would scam me over such a stupid thing ( account ) and why he would never answer me when i payed him..
He's a scammer he's scammed me before a lot of times. I'm not 100% sure if the original IC5 scammed me it might have been an impersonator on skype I'm not sure.

Hulk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
He's a scammer he's scammed me before a lot of times. I'm not 100% sure if the original IC5 scammed me it might have been an impersonator on skype I'm not sure.
IC5 = JustinBlank = Raid Heven Owner = Scammer = HittingYouOff

Thats him

samjoesquid

Own servers
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Add me on Skype and we can talk.

8v4

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Can someone lock this thread? Steam won't give me my items back so I lost them now :(

Ozcr

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Contact me via Skype.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (spookee)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.