Advertise your Minecraft server to ~2500 people a week

Status
This thread has been locked.

Phasesaber

Reactions
Resources
The every 24 hours is the best, gets a lot of new players. The every hour seems a little excessive.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Anyone ever used this?

☛jdf2☚

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch! Worked with jared in the past.
I knew I remebered your name from somewhere.

Anyone ever used this?
Well this is the only/first place ive ever posted this so no.[DOUBLEPOST=1418447854,1418427124][/DOUBLEPOST]
The every 24 hours is the best, gets a lot of new players. The every hour seems a little excessive.
It could be useful for some things.
Like if you were having a one day deal for something big on your sever, you could do that so it gets across to alot of people.

☛jdf2☚

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Just edited the post to include the newer way I will be doing it.
Same prices. (but with some new ones)

Every x hours your ad is posted in reply to a minecraft tweet, in doing so it tags the person. So this, if you were to ask me, is the best option.
(https://twitter.com/mc__servers/with_replies (Temp profile pic))[DOUBLEPOST=1418514538,1418505510][/DOUBLEPOST]Complete recode on the Twitter Bot!
Much more memory effeciant now, works a diffrent way for ads. A way that will prove to be way better.

Also next 3 people to contact me will get the "Every 6 hours" plan free!
1 taken! Better hurry...

Last edited:

_Advantage

Banned
Reactions
Resources
What is your skype name? I might want to talk to you ;)

Banned forever. Reason: Community Harrassment.

☛jdf2☚

Premium
Reactions
Resources
All posts above this are about the old post. I have since edited the main post and the advertising strategy is completely diffrent.

Last edited:

☛jdf2☚

Premium
Reactions
Resources
New post:

For $7 you advertise your Minecraft server to somebody every 2 minutes 24/7.
Never ending advertisment for only $7!

Examples/Proof:
https://twitter.com/mc__server/
https://twitter.com/tweetsshopping
https://twitter.com/mcserver__

If you put a website in the tweet you get up into the 20s of people visiting your website. (About 15ish on almost 24/7 depending on what time) but if all you put is a server IP it's about 10 new players daily but no promises on them staying that all depends on how much they like your server.

How does this work?
You give me what to advertise and I will set up an account to run the advertisements. (Or you can provide me with an account to run it on.)

Please add me on Skype if you are interested: jdf221

_Advantage

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, This guy manages much more then any stingie youtuber. instead of paying a billion $$$ for 1 vid that prolly wont help at all. this twitter spambot gets all kinda of players, it starts out a bit slow. but sooner or later you'll be booming with players

Banned forever. Reason: Community Harrassment.

☛jdf2☚

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Soon gonna be offering Instagram, Snapchat, and ask.fm advertising.
Might also be doing kik but I have a feeling that won't work too well in getting players.

I'm thinking I will do $7 per site. But if you buy 2 or more sites at once it will be $5 per site.
I think, still thinking about it... (So not final prices)

☛jdf2☚

Premium
Reactions
Resources
How many new players?
If it's a good day (like Saturday or Sunday. Cause kids out of school/on Minecraft) you can get about 5 a day. But during the week maybe 1.
And sometimes none a day.

Which seems bad and all but the fact is this is a thing that won't stop advertising until you tell me to stop it.
And often people will retweet the tweet about your server. So that gives you even more advertisement.

Looks pretty cool!
:D

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.