Looking for position as Server Manager! 2 years of experience!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello fellow MC-Marketers :)

The Story:
I guess I should introduce myself to start. My name is Patrick, but online I go by Potrock. I am 13 years old. If when you read that you frowned for a second, I understand. That isn't the first time I've gotten that. By the time you've finished reading this post, hopefully you will understand that I am more mature than the average 13 year old. Anyways, I have been running servers for over 2 years now, and am always learning new things, and overcoming new challenges as they come up. When I started running servers I was horrible. It took me a while to get the hang of config, fixing bugs, and more. 2 years later, I have so much experience under my belt. I have worked and been apart of so many servers, some of which include:
  • DaedricGaming (Co-Owner) (mc-dg.com) (Resigned.)
  • RevivedMC (Owner along with 2 others) (play.revivedmc.com)
  • UnitedNetwork (Admin w/Console) (This was about a year ago, the server has since been sold.)
  • EncorePvP (Owner along with 1 other) (play.encorepvp.net) (Resigned.)
  • And many more, most of which have closed down since they were quite old.
I love making servers. When I make a server, I don't do it for the money, I do it for the enjoyment of running a successful community. I love talking with players (Unlike some staff :p), and I love the sense of accomplishment when you hit a certain milestone (Playercount, Donation Count, Server completed)
Throughout my time of making servers, I have made well over 10. Most of these were very small, and they were just for fun.

Past experience with communities and teams other than by running servers
What feels like a lifetime ago (It's only been 3 years since then), I ran a Minecraft clan called the Olympians. This clan was based off of the Minecraft forums. I started this clan from scratch, and built it up until it was quite well-known on the Clan Section of MinecraftForums. This clan taught me how to be cooperative with others, lead a large group, and make tough decisions in hard times. The clan went on for almost a year until decided to put it aside. It was this clan that started my time as a Server Owner. I created my very first server, as a Training server for my clan. This was where I had the most difficulty making servers. Before this point, I had played on many, many servers, and had not realized how much effort goes into a good server.

Why am I talking to you?
I am here to get a position somewhere as a Server/Network Manager. My experience in both leadership and co-operation makes me an ideal choice to have on board for your server. If you are interested and want to talk more, add me on skype (pwblais). Note: I am looking for a paid position.

It was a pleasure to talk to you all. Thank you for your time. I can be contacted by Private Message (PM) on here, or you can add my skype (pwblais)!

Happy Minecrafting!

Last edited:

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch - very trustworthy

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)

tarponboy201

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, Patrick is an amazing manager and helps me with my server whenever I need it. He knows what he is doing and can be trusted with a lot.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting (DDoS Blizzard?)

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Wait a second? You are offering your services for free?
If you have a little problem, I'd be happy to help for free, but I won't be offering my skills as a Server-Manager for free (For now :))[DOUBLEPOST=1418486057,1418484887][/DOUBLEPOST]
get the vouch stain
Really good friend and knows what he's doing!
Thx MunkE <3

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
If you have a little problem, I'd be happy to help for free, but I won't be offering my skills as a Server-Manager for free (For now :))[DOUBLEPOST=1418486057,1418484887][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thx MunkE <3
I just thought you did because of this line.
I love making servers. When I make a server, I don't do it for the money, I do it for the enjoyment of running a successful community. I love talking with players (Unlike some staff :p), and I love the sense of accomplishment when you hit a certain milestone (Playercount, Donation Count, Server completed)

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Ooh, okay. How much would you charge?
Add me on skype: pwblais if your interested. We can talk more there.[DOUBLEPOST=1418500066,1418498220][/DOUBLEPOST]Still looking! Add me on skype: pwblais to talk more!

MCHelper

Reactions
Resources
Note: I am looking for a paid position.​
The ending killed my spirit :(

Listen, you seem like a nice person, very trustworthy so for that, I vouch.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
The ending killed my spirit :(

Listen, you seem like a nice person, very trustworthy so for that, I vouch.
Hahah <3

If you need help with something small, I can help you out for free.

MCHelper

Reactions
Resources
Hahah <3

If you need help with something small, I can help you out for free.
Thanks man, I'll ask you if I need anything.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.