SGCBarbarian

Status
This thread has been locked.

abbie

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I would say so. I recently purchased a few videos and live streams from him and have been getting a really poor response. On a positive side, he is a really good guy to work with. Of all the other youtubers I have dealt with (LogDotZip, TheAtlanticCraft, Aviator, some British people I can't remember.., Bashur), he is by far putting the most effort into his videos and communicating with me on a daily basis. Kinda sucks he's dying down...

To answer your question, don't expect more than about 30 new players if you purchase some videos from him. If you are looking to build up a community, find someone else. Also, I don't think this thread is in the proper section. :p

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I would say so. I recently purchased a few videos and live streams from him and have been getting a really poor response. On a positive side, he is a really good guy to work with. Of all the other youtubers I have dealt with (LogDotZip, TheAtlanticCraft, Aviator, some British people I can't remember.., Bashur), he is by far putting the most effort into his videos and communicating with me on a daily basis. Kinda sucks he's dying down...

To answer your question, don't expect more than about 30 new players if you purchase some videos from him. If you are looking to build up a community, find someone else. Also, I don't think this thread is in the proper section. :p
A bit off-topic, but the YouTubers you listed? Mind telling me their prices?

PermissionsEX

CSGO Gambling Site Owner.
Premium
Reactions
Resources
abbie how was Log? and Yeah Vultra is right about dealing with youtubers they are a pain in the ass some are nice but most are like "Im famous, and I don't give a fuck about anyone else".

Squid

Banned
Reactions
Resources
abbie how was Log? and Yeah Vultra is right about dealing with youtubers they are a pain in the ass some are nice but most are like "Im famous, and I don't give a fuck about anyone else".
dont you work with him? I saw someone with your name on the build server when I built for him.

Banned forever. Reason: Creating multiple accounts (http://www.mc-market.org/members/1158/)

abbie

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Log was hard to work with and complained a lot. He was alright for players but I would look for someone better if you are in the position to.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.