Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

SSenile

Nectox CEO
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Updated price ;)

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/119226/)

SSenile

Nectox CEO
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I recently sold the domain, I no longer have the time to run a mine craft server.

SSenile

Nectox CEO
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Still selling!

TemptingMC

Premium
Reactions
Resources
For any interested buyer, read this:
Not trying to down any posts as I'm 100% against that, but I'd like to provide info. for all of you.

SSenile scammed me $35 for a crate plugin that he claimed was custom. I later found out he was using a public version by doing /? on his server and getting the plugin list. Anyways, that was after I sent him the payment. He deleted me off skype and didn't even sent me the public version... so I lost $35 to him as I sent it as friends and family.

All I'm saying is be careful and don't make my mistake as I did have trust in him; unfortunately that went down hill after he scammed me.

GalaxyRealms

Reactions
Resources
Not trying to down any posts as I'm 100% against that, but I'd like to provide info. for all of you.

SSenile scammed me $35 for a crate plugin that he claimed was custom. I later found out he was using a public version by doing /? on his server and getting the plugin list. Anyways, that was after I sent him the payment. He deleted me off skype and didn't even sent me the public version... so I lost $35 to him as I sent it as friends and family.

All I'm saying is be careful and don't make my mistake as I did have trust in him; unfortunately that went down hill after he scammed me.
Always make sure you have your "butt" covered in these situations. When i make deals like that i use doc sign, so i make sure that i am 100% safe! Next time I recommend using this. BTW This is in the wrong area to post this report.

SamKantor

Reactions
Resources

Proof?
And at least he's way more trust-able than you.

SSenile

Nectox CEO
Banned
Reactions
Resources
This honestly prooves how imature you are TemptingMC.
1. You never bought anything from me. I never gave you anything. You asked if I would sell it, and I said I woudn't because it was indeed custom
2. I accutaly had all that blocked with "AntiCommandTab" plugin... so you woudn't have been able to see
3. The only reason you ever added me on skype was to add me into a call, with you and your friends and threaten to dox, ddos and hack me.
4. The plugin is custom xD I'll upload it and you can download it and see.

If you bought this plugin from me, what's my paypal email? Transatction screenshot? If you can show me proof that I sold you a false plugin, I would be more than happy to refund you $35 :)

Please, Stop attemping to start stuff.

TemptingMC

Premium
Reactions
Resources
This honestly prooves how imature you are TemptingMC.
1. You never bought anything from me. I never gave you anything. You asked if I would sell it, and I said I woudn't because it was indeed custom
2. I accutaly had all that blocked with "AntiCommandTab" plugin... so you woudn't have been able to see
3. The only reason you ever added me on skype was to add me into a call, with you and your friends and threaten to dox, ddos and hack me.
4. The plugin is custom xD I'll upload it and you can download it and see.

If you bought this plugin from me, what's my paypal email? Transatction screenshot? If you can show me proof that I sold you a false plugin, I would be more than happy to refund you $35 :)

Please, Stop attemping to start stuff.
I mean I'm just telling everyone my side of the story and what happened so please calm down and don't private message me. Post everything in here. Nothing to hide right? Sorry, I don't have time to look for a transaction made like 2 months ago when I've had many incoming payments. Unfortunately you have to manually look for the transaction rather than simply type an email and search and /? wasn't blocked on that server. I'm talking about prison.ssenile.com; not ur mineslide one.

SSenile

Nectox CEO
Banned
Reactions
Resources
It was the same thing lol, prison.ssenile.com, was same files/server as mineslide.com.... just with a hub.
Prison.ssenile.com was on a dedi the entire time, just not a hub yet.

Your side of the story is 100% false, you have no proof to back it up.
Stop attempting to start stuff, karma is a b*tch ;)

Awesone9

Reactions
Resources
This was bought by us, thank you, SSenile.[DOUBLEPOST=1418786041,1418785994][/DOUBLEPOST]

We didn't get scammed, you sir seem to be lying.

SSenile

Nectox CEO
Banned
Reactions
Resources
It was on a dedicated server. I diden't have the time/players to do a hub... so I just had the prison and a website off the dedi, when I went hub, I pointed mc.mineslide.com at the dedi and just added the hub and factions onto the dedi[DOUBLEPOST=1418786129,1418786053][/DOUBLEPOST]Bought by @Awesone9

Administrator or Logical Solutions™ Please lock this :)

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.