Admin Position on a friendly network.

Status
This thread has been locked.

Miner02_

Reactions
Resources
Hello Everyone!
So before I start, I am just going to give a little bit of background information about myself. I am Miner02_, a fellow Minecraft player like all of you, looking for a position where I can be useful and show off my fullest potential in a friendly, network based environment! I am 15 years old, with a part time work position and have had 3 different server's worth of experience. I am friendly, mature and do not cuss or abuse anyone.

My previous servers:

Each of these servers didn't get very far, primarily because of money restraints and lack of connections, but I still had fun assisting them.

Lazurcraft ( Co-Owner ) (10-20 playerbase)
Sirbomblecraft Network ( Head - Admin
) (5-10 playerbase)
Cookiecraft ( Owner ) (20-35 playerbase)

These servers lasted about 5-6 months before shutting down. On each of them, I learnt key management and staffing skills that assist me till this day. With cookiecraft, I learn't how to configure a network and its permissions, whilst my Co-Owner did majority of the networking. I am good at resolving arguments and remembering/creating fair punishments that protect the server/network from toxicity. I have worked so closely with the staff teams and communities of each of these servers, and am willing to apply for my next one.

Responsibilities Of Staff And What It Means To Me:

The responsibilities of a Staff member are significantly important to me. If I am given this position, I expect myself to be creative, wise, charismatic, truthful, helpful, loyal and consistent. Taking on the responsibilities of becoming a Staff member are to show such characteristics and heavily impact the Servers community by following my word. Personally, I think that a Staff member is a role-model, a polite figure, and a helpful individual that put’s others before himself, being part of the community as a player and as someone for other players to look up to.

So what do I expect:

I am looking for a server with a respectful owner & player-base, that expresses creativity, passion and uniqueness. I also expect the server to have at least 50 players and a list of roles/responsibilities that I must uphold in taking the position.

This guy is perfect for my server, how do I get him:

Simply express your interest in the comment section with your skype username/teamspeak server OR PM me the details if you are not comfortable with saying them in public.

I hope to hear from some Owners/Admins soon to discuss this opportunity!
Miner02_

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello Everyone!
So before I start, I am just going to give a little bit of background information about myself. I am Miner02_, a fellow Minecraft player like all of you, looking for a position where I can be useful and show off my fullest potential in a friendly, network based environment! I am 15 years old, with a part time work position and have had 3 different server's worth of experience. I am friendly, mature and do not cuss or abuse anyone.

My previous servers:

Each of these servers didn't get very far, primarily because of money restraints and lack of connections, but I still had fun assisting them.

) (5-10 playerbase)

These servers lasted about 5-6 months before shutting down. On each of them, I learnt key management and staffing skills that assist me till this day. With cookiecraft, I learn't how to configure a network and its permissions, whilst my Co-Owner did majority of the networking. I am good at resolving arguments and remembering/creating fair punishments that protect the server/network from toxicity. I have worked so closely with the staff teams and communities of each of these servers, and am willing to apply for my next one.

The responsibilities of a Staff member are significantly important to me. If I am given this position, I expect myself to be creative, wise, charismatic, truthful, helpful, loyal and consistent. Taking on the responsibilities of becoming a Staff member are to show such characteristics and heavily impact the Servers community by following my word. Personally, I think that a Staff member is a role-model, a polite figure, and a helpful individual that put’s others before himself, being part of the community as a player and as someone for other players to look up to.

So what do I expect:

I am looking for a server with a respectful owner & player-base, that expresses creativity, passion and uniqueness. I also expect the server to have at least 50 players and a list of roles/responsibilities that I must uphold in taking the position.

Simply express your interest in the comment section with your skype username/teamspeak server OR PM me the details if you are not comfortable with saying them in public.

Miner02_

I liked this until I read this part
"I also expect the server to have at least 50 players and a list of roles/responsibilities that I must uphold in taking the position."

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

Miner02_

Reactions
Resources
Some servers have different roles and responsibilities of being an Admin, which is why I need to know what you expect of me. Unless you are talking about the player-base, which is slightly negotiable. Primarily I am just looking for a friendly, caring and growing community.

Gruss

Retired MCM Chat Moderator
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Hello Everyone!

My previous servers:

) (5-10 playerbase)

So what do I expect:

Miner02_

Interesting. Add me on Skype so we can talk: jcbaby22

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.