Offering Avast | System Administration

Discussion in 'System Administration' started by Avast Team, May 3, 2018.

1. Avast Team

Avast Team Creating products that command respect. Ultimate Supreme Premium Business Account

Reactions:
    +33
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  2. Tripps

Tripps SysAdmin | Developer Premium

Minecraft Accounts: tripps41
    Reactions:
    +298
    Hey, I don't mean to a shit post on the thread or anything related to that, but I have to let you know this bit of information. The word Avast is actively trademarked and if they feel like you are infringing on their trademark as they do own the word "Avast". They may sue you for the matter and I would suggest changing your company name over from that to something else. <- Just a piece of advice to make sure you don't get sued over it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. JustGaminq

JustGaminq Owner of Jumpstart Services | Gaming Addict Ultimate Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: JustGaminq
    Reactions:
    +73
    Vouch for Avast!

4. Xyvast

Xyvast Be the face behind the next big thing. Banned Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Grudged Delayable 88O
    Reactions:
    +40
    I keep trying to get an invite to the discord which I was in yesterday and left but it keeps saying it's expired. I wouldn't think I am banned considering I was in it yesterday?

Banned Forever For: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/372481/)
  5. Majored

Majored Freelance Developer Resource Moderator Ultimate Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Majored
    Reactions:
    +703
    I don't believe it would apply in this case, as they're trading as "Avast Team", not "Avast". Trademarks cover the use of that single word but do not apply when formed in a larger name (is my understanding - ie. Apple's trademark wouldn't stop me from incorporating a company by the name of Apple Solutions Team or something stupid like that).

(know this is old, but good to clear it up)

• Like Like x 1
  6. 10.0.0.1

10.0.0.1 Member Banned Premium

Reactions:
    +2
    Hey, are you able to assist me with my forum?
    If so, please let me know.

Banned Forever For: Ban Evading (Trankery, https://www.mc-market.org/members/104711/)