For Sale | GreatOak Server Hub | 6 Portals | Lowered Price

Status
This thread has been locked.
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

iMurder

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Really basic, small. Not worth $30, let alone $50.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Bit

Sys-Admin & Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Really basic, small. Not worth $30, let alone $50.
Ok, thanks for the feedback. Wasn't sure on a price so I just went with one that I thought was ok. Please let me know if you like it though! :D

iMurder

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Ok, thanks for the feedback. Wasn't sure on a price so I just went with one that I thought was ok. Please let me know if you like it though! :D
It has potential to be worth more. I suggest work on it a bit more, add some stuff, and you may be able to get a bit higher price.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Bit

Sys-Admin & Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It has potential to be worth more. I suggest work on it a bit more, add some stuff, and you may be able to get a bit higher price.
Honestly, I think it's good. Plus, we made it so any one who buys it can tweak it to their liking.[DOUBLEPOST=1418787037,1418781174][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, if anyone thinks its not finished, which it is, me and my friend will gladly do any customizations you want for your server for free.

ccenturionnMC

Reactions
Resources
It's a nice build and could be worth something if it was worked on a bit more and polished up. My suggestion is to go back and polish certain things off. For example: http://gyazo.com/5431020499d415fa82adc828a33ea061. I think it would look better if this was circular instead of the diagonal blocks. You can of course ignore me but I think this would increase the price of your build.

Bit

Sys-Admin & Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It's a nice build and could be worth something if it was worked on a bit more and polished up. My suggestion is to go back and polish certain things off. For example: http://gyazo.com/5431020499d415fa82adc828a33ea061. I think it would look better if this was circular instead of the diagonal blocks. You can of course ignore me but I think this would increase the price of your build.
Thanks for your advice. I am going to fix the issues mentioned and repost an updated map.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.