Offering Banned Management Service thread | Unique | Professional | Reliable | Hard Working | 3 Years

Discussion in 'Recruitment & Staff' started by Banned, May 12, 2018.

1. Banned

Banned Website Developer | Professional Manager Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +267
    Introduction:
    Hello,
    I am MineWoodTurtle. Also, known as Banned. I am currently 17 years of age. I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years now. With this 3 years, I have learnt a few things. I have learnt how to make basic Minecraft plugins, another thing I have about is how to configure files.

Why should you choose me?
    You should choose me because I have experience in most fields of work. I am a hard working person that doesn't stop till the job is done. I make sure all my work is of a high standard. I always listen to suggestions about the work I do or the thing I am doing. I try to be unique with everything that I do. I'm also able to help out with server configuration and website development.

What are you looking to do?
    I am looking to do the following.
    - Staff Manager
    - Support Agent
    - Community Manager
    - If there is anything else please private message.

Skills I have:
    Dedicated to the work I do.
    A mature person.
    Funny person but knows when to shut up.
    Active.
    Configurator
    Website Developer

Primemc:

This server is a 2k player base server. I was a helper on here twice. I resigned the first time and demoted the second time. Prime gave me a lot of experience within Minecraft. It also led me to new friends. The experience I learnt from this is things like when to warn people how to spot a ghost hacker. It also learnt me to always concentrate on the chat just in case you miss something. The last thing Prime really taught me is that I should never give up on anything.

LuckySb:

LuckySB is a Skyblock server.

The time I was a helper on luckysb was when a youtuber Target3dGaming played on the server so the server had around 150-200 players online. Luckysb didn't teach me anything apart from what I knew from prime and another server I have been staff on.

Utopia Services:

Utopia is a service team. A service team is a team which makes miencraft servers for other users. It makes graphics, server configuration, hires managers to work for the server, Minecraft builds, custom development etc etc.

At Utopia services, I helped with advertising their discord server. I did this by paid promotions to other youtubers and other discord server. I also went on to different market forums and posted a thread design. Another thing I did while I worked at Utopia Services was help with suggestions from other users / customer to make the company improve more. Finally, I did applications for freelancers which wanted to work for us. This meant that I had to do research on everyone that wanted to join to make sure they were legit. I also had to type up sales representative booklet and staff booklet for the team so everyone knew what they were doing.

FrontierNetwork:

FrontierNetwork is a faction’s server.

On FrontierNetwork I worked as a moderator. Frontier taught me a lot about screen sharing people, for example, finding some of the default hacks to find. Being a moderator on here taught me more about working with the admins and what they do than being staff. Frontier was one of the reasons I went into server configuration to allow myself to first get some side cash but also to make servers and help servers out if I was a manager.

Inversepvp:

Inversepvp was a faction’s server.

I was the owner of this server; the server had a player base of around 5-10 players. Which was an amazing experience for those players. However, I later shut down inversepvp due to the lack of motivation I had to keep it up. Also, the budget as factions’ servers cost more and more to keep up.

Flare-Hosting:

Flare-Hosting is a Minecraft server hosting company.

I was the CEO/Owner of this company. Flare learnt me a little bit of how a host works and how the backend works on a server. With this responsibility, I had to make sure all my staff were doing the correct job. Also, I had to make sure the dedicated server and web server were running fine. Another thing was getting advertisement which I wasn't really the best at but I tried and didn't get far but I've learnt from that now. Flare-Hosting was soon sold to another user on a market forum.

Minecript:

Minecript was also a service team.

When Minecript was a thing, I was a sales representative here. Earning 5% per commission (was high then) I got a few clients but then the way the staff where I just had to leave because it felt more like abuse with staff than anything.

OptNode:

Optnode is a hosting company.

Here at Optnode, I was a support agent. I answered the tickets which I could get to as tickets were hard to get as a lot of people were also trying to get to them. I later resigned to focus on Asylum Setups.

Asylum Setups:

Asylum setups was a service team!

I was the General Manager here. My role here was to manage the staff and talk to the people that wanted a setup making and then posting it and finding someone to take the commission. I have also been the owner of Asylum setups. This was an adventure making the server go from 40 members to 150 in just a couple of weeks. This also boosts the commissions up for the team but I soon let it go to one of the managers as I wanted to move on.

Slashy Hosting:
    Slashy Hosting is a hosting company.

At slashy Hosting I was the CEO. I ran the company, advertised and paid for it. I also went around google and looked for the best resell deals I could find. I also had setup the WHMCS which was a lesson in itself. However, I soon left Slashy Hosting when I left slashy.

Slashy:
    Slashy was a service team.

Slashy was one of my best experiences I think. I was apart of the management team as public relations. My job was slashy was to look after clients, give improvements and find customers. I also had to handle the MCM account for slashy. This meant to reply to private messages, find clients on Mc-Market etc. I soon later resigned to move on with other projects.

Static Services
    Static services was a service team.

At Static Services I was apart of the executive team. I worked at Static Services for only a month. My job was to mainly doing PR work. However, after a month I was never paid to go on further so I became inactive.

Proof:
    All links are clickable as it can be annoying for phone users to copy and paste.

PrimeMc ban page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXqlURZZFsV0y2D39LYK_xA/videos
    LuckySb: Sorry, I have lost the proof of me being staff on here.
    FrontierFactions: https://gyazo.com/0475e8e80280ca58849a04b267edbf0b
    Flare-Hosting: Look at my rep!
    Asylum Setups: https://gyazo.com/fdc9055aa6db2212ec6c6ca41da7f65b
    Utopia: https://gyazo.com/56eeceadcbde72d8e8a5cf11657c62db

Timezone: GMT

Price:
    I only charge a small fee for the tremendous work I do for you.

Starting Weekly Price: $10/ Week
    Starting Monthly Price: $30/ Month
    This is a rough estimate the price may go down a lot if it is something simple. The best way to work out your price is to contact me on discord (@Banned#7307) or private message me.

Vouches
    [​IMG]

open a private message with me.

If you would like to know anymore please feel free to ask.

Kind regards
    ~ Banned

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019 at 3:53 PM
    • Winner Winner x 7
  2. OP
    OP
    Banned

Reactions:
    +267
    Reserved for Updates:
    Work for slashy management
    Work for Sharrked
    Work / Own Slashy Hosting

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  3. JF

JF Dedicated User Ultimate Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +587
    If you'd be interested in a very small sort of setups company run by myself and Arlind_ please add me on discord - James F.#0552.

We're looking for someone that'll do a bit of sales rep work/advertising. Considering there's only two of us making server setups the sales rep part won't be an extremely demanding job as we can only complete one or two setups at a time. We'd gladly offer 10% - 15% of what we make to you. Please note; we offer both server and discord setups and don't plan to go public for awhile.

4. OP
    OP
    Banned

Reactions:
    +267
    Hello,
    I'll be sure to add you on discord and talk to you about some questions I have and then come to a conclusion if I would like this position or not.

Thanks,
    Banned

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hornsbys

Hornsbys Reputable Seller Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: 4wa Innings
    Reactions:
    +186
    Huge vouch for Banned ! This man for sure knows what he is doing. I recommend him 10 times out of 10. Great manager that is extremely professional, experienced, and has a great work ethic. This is the type of person you want around your projects.

• <3 <3 x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Banned

Reactions:
    +267
    Thank you for the kind words really means a lot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 3, 2018 ---
    Service re-opened.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  7. AdamW

AdamW CEO of Vortrix™ Premium

Reactions:
    +124
    Vouch, worked with him as his VP at Voltage :p

8. OP
    OP
    Banned

Reactions:
    +267
    Thank you. Hope to work with you again :D

9. AdamW

AdamW CEO of Vortrix™ Premium

Reactions:
    +124
    <3

10. Syte

Syte Member Banned

Reactions:
    +57
    Vouch for Banned, very friendly and a highly experienced manager!

Banned Forever For: Creating multiple accounts (ProMinerOfMC, https://www.mc-market.org/members/76169/)
    • <3 <3 x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Banned

Reactions:
    +267
    Thank you <3
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 26, 2018 ---
    Update:
    Add a starting price
    Added Vouches section with vouches in :p
    Now working for Sharrked.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 5, 2018 ---
    Halloween Sale:
    I will be doing a 10% off all sales in from 05/10/2018 (Uk date) till 2/10/2018. Even better is that I have lowered the prices to
    $30 / Month
    $10 / Week
    (As I said in the thread this is an estimate as the price may go lower or higher in some cases but mainly lower) ​

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  12. SuperCoolMomo

SuperCoolMomo Admin On TheArchon [Ex-Admin on VanityMC] Premium Restricted Account SR

Minecraft Accounts: SuperCoolMomo
    Reactions:
    +319
    Nice resume!! Wouldn’t say your the best on the market though, seem very talented.

13. OP
    OP
    Banned

Reactions:
    +267
    Thank you :D

14. D1.

D1. $ Premium

Reactions:
    +295
    I can vouch for staff on Prime on LuckySb. Used to play, was a great staff member! Don't know if you remember I quit 2yrs ago, IGN: KoreanG0D

15. OP
    OP
    Banned

Reactions:
    +267
    Hello,
    Thanks for the vouch. However, I don't remember you sorry :(

Regards,
    Banned

• Like Like x 1
  16. Chique

Chique Professional Builder | Manager Ultimate Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Chique
    Reactions:
    +93
    Lovely how you respond with “Banned” at the end of every reply. Sounds funny, haha. Anyways, good luck! :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    Banned

Reactions:
    +267
    Hello,
    Thank you :D

Kind regards,
    Banned

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. BonjeM

BonjeM Member

Minecraft Accounts: dylehn
    Reactions:
    +71
    Vouch. I remember this user from PrimeMC, very kind user and very professional! <3

Just realized LuckySB was on your previous experiences, I think I remember you working there but it's been quite some time I was staff there as well :p

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  19. OP
    OP
    Banned

Reactions:
    +267
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Francis2117

Francis2117 Member Banned Disabled Account

Reactions:
    +17
    francis2117#3205 please contact me on discord as i am interested in your service.

Banned Forever For: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/463001/)