Exile Server Hosting - Starts at $5/m 1GB - $40/m 8GB - $45+/m up to 64GB

Status
This thread has been locked.

WZStripes

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Exile has been our server host for quite some time now! Best we've been with and we've really done our searching. Very cheap, and very reliable staff =). I guess I'll tell you about our experience with Exile and how its been. We've never had any downtime at all with this host, (the only downtime we've had is when we've failed to pay). We've gotten a decent discount when we've asked for the support. The Multicraft panel is super easy to navigate, very simple to install and uninstall plugins through it, although I still use FileZilla just... because. I think my favorite thing about them are well, their prices are the cheapest I've found for the quality, (my gosh our last host was terrible... I won't name names... but yeah just dont go with a host that rhymes with bhocksyte...), besides that, the staff team and the owner are all awesome and super quick to answer tickets. I'd say the only issue is that the client area of the website, (separate from the Multicraft Control Panel), is a bit different than most hosts, but simple once you're all used to it. Not that it's complicated at all, it's just different. I've opened some really dumb and ridiculous support questions with Exile and they've been nothing but friendly and quick to help me out.

I guess if you want more info or have questions about it and want to ask a real user feel free to msg me about it or leave a comment and all that stuff. Anyways, here's the numbers you're all wanting xD

Their prices start at only $4.99 a month for 1GB of RAM.

They do offer more than just Minecraft hosting, but I don't know too much about that part. I just use the Minecraft hosting area stuff.

Here's the link to the website:
https://members.exileservers.com/aff.php?aff=149

I will only post their first and their last two packages for examples of their range of pricing =)

Starter Package:
$4.99/month
  • 1024MB RAM (1GB)
  • 40 Player Slots
  • Unlimited SSD Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Bukkit/Spigot/Vanilla
  • Multicraft Panel
  • FTP & MySQL
  • Shared IP
Business 8 Package:
$39.92/month
  • 8192MB RAM (8GB)
  • Unlimited Slots
  • Unlimited SSD Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Bukkit/Spigot + Mods
  • Multicraft Panel
  • FTP & MySQL
  • Dedicated IP
Custom Plan Package:
$44.99+/month
  • Up to 64GB RAM
  • Unlimited Slots
  • Unlimited SSD Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Bukkit/Spigot + Mods
  • Multicraft Panel
  • FTP & MySQL
  • Dedicated IP

Type
Offering
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I don't really like hosts that limit slots? Is that the actual limit or a suggested limit?

WZStripes

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Their first 3 packages i believe do have a set number for slots, the rest are unlimited though. But i believe they are extremely versatile as well. Theyve been extremely cooperatable and Im 99% sure youre able to ask them to increase that "set number". The only reason that number is set is purely for your own servers safety. 40 player slots on only 1 GB is there so that you can make a "customized to your liking" server and run it at full capacity efficiently.

billytheDOLPHIN

MinerBob.com Upcoming Server
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Very nice review. I was actually waiting for someone to post a thread on ExileServers. I would hate to take your "fire", but sometime in the near future the owner of exile is going to join the forums here :)

I will definitely alert him about your review, and on their behalf I thank you for it.
I don't really like hosts that limit slots? Is that the actual limit or a suggested limit?
This is just a suggestion. Support will change your slots if 40 isn't enough. But honestly if you only have a 1GB server 40 players shouldn't be on it any ways :p

Banned forever. Reason: Admitted to Scamming

billytheDOLPHIN

MinerBob.com Upcoming Server
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Update ExileServers is very happy with your review. Thanks WZStripes :D

Banned forever. Reason: Admitted to Scamming

Fl0w_SKIST

Reactions
Resources
Used them for a while, great support and the owner and really helped me out when my server was down.

Rambo

[Server Setups]
Banned
Reactions
Resources
No reply to tickets...

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/96238/, http://www.mc-market.org/threads/96394/), Sharing Account
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.