Small Shop | Lounge inside

Status
This thread has been locked.

K3Feedz

MineRidge Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
this isn't worth starting bid @ $20 or bin for $50.

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
5$ starting

10$ bin

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

xXThomas245Xx

Reactions
Resources
Sorry, but this really isn't worth 30$ at all. BIN maybe 10$-15$. Don't mean to come off rude, but just saying on this site, don't expect much :p That's one reason I don't sell here much.... haha, well good luck!
well were do you sell then :')

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I am not too sure about the BIN price, I'd value the BIN price around $5-$10, bidding on such a small build is not very useful. Remembers that the price of commissioned builds are higher then the prices of pre-made builds, as the commissioned builds are specifically made for someone on their request, and a pre-made build is not.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I am not too sure about the BIN price, I'd value the BIN price around $5-$10, bidding on such a small build is not very useful. Remembers that the price of commissioned builds are higher then the prices of pre-made builds, as the commissioned builds are specifically made for someone on their request, and a pre-made build is not.
Sadly, this was a commissioned build but the guy said "it wasn't to his standards" even though he said he would take "anything".

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Sadly, this was a commissioned build but the guy said "it wasn't to his standards" even though he said he would take "anything".
Well, the guy saying "anything" made a mistake there, as that means you could also give him a dirt house :p But I see, yeah...

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.