For Sale | GreatOak Hub | 6 Portals | SUPER Low Price

Status
This thread has been locked.

Bit

Sys-Admin & Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hi! I'm Reese from the BlueGalaxy building team. We're quite knew.
Today, I have our latest project, the GreatOak server Hub.
Here is a pic as to what it looks like:
76Ci8Oo.png

As you may be able to tell, we got some inspiration from Mineplex. It's a smaller hub, but it's great for smaller servers.

Images/proof that I built it:
http://imgur.com/a/T5p5L

Features of this Hub:
6 portals
Great Customizability.
Quick access to get back into your game fast!

How you will receive this bid if you win/BIN:

1. Add our Skype: blue-galaxy.team
2. Choose between a world file or schematic (schematics may take a little longer to receive)
3. You pay me through Paypal
4. Once I see you have payed, I will send it to you directly, or through my Dropbox.

NOTE: Please do not PM me, only bids posted below will be counted. Also, while I love feedback, this build comes as is (completed). This is the barebones, you must tweak it to your server liking (because we do not know what server type you are running).

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
It isnt worth the price tbh, Id reconsider building it better then reselling

Bit

Sys-Admin & Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It isnt worth the price tbh, Id reconsider building it better then reselling
How is it not worth the price? Do you know that we built it from scratch? Do know we put a lot of work into every build we make? Sorry but just because it's not the way you like it, doesn't mean somebody else won't. I don't even think you looked at the pictures either.

Hainemakoru

Hainemakoru
Banned
Reactions
Resources
How is it not worth the price? Do you know that we built it from scratch? Do know we put a lot of work into every build we make? Sorry but just because it's not the way you like it, doesn't mean somebody else won't. I don't even think you looked at the pictures either.
Pros and Cons

Pros:
- It's a simple hub
- Great tree design

Cons:
- Too small
- Not a lot of details

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158210/, http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158034/)

Bit

Sys-Admin & Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Pros and Cons

Pros:
- It's a simple hub
- Great tree design

Cons:
- Too small
- Not a lot of details
Thanks for your feedback, it's designed to be used for smaller servers. But, always love to hear something positive other than "tbh, its not worth the price."

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Thanks for your feedback, it's designed to be used for smaller servers. But, always love to hear something positive other than "tbh, its not worth the price."

Pros:
Giant Tree

Cons:
Small
No Depth
No Detail
Simple
Small
Portals are small
Glowstone is ugly
Vines are ugly

Building it from scratch means nothing, and 30minuites-1hour on a build isnt a lot of time.[DOUBLEPOST=1418948046,1418948016][/DOUBLEPOST]You put so much effort into the tree, which players dont even care to see, when the floor is bland and theres no color in the spawn.

Bit

Sys-Admin & Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Pros:
Giant Tree

Cons:
Small
No Depth
No Detail
Simple
Small
Portals are small
Glowstone is ugly
Vines are ugly

Building it from scratch means nothing, and 30minuites-1hour on a build isnt a lot of time.[DOUBLEPOST=1418948046,1418948016][/DOUBLEPOST]You put so much effort into the tree, which players dont even care to see, when the floor is bland and theres no color in the spawn.
Pros and cons of your statement

Pros
- Absolutely nothing that helps our build team

Cons
- Everything you said is strictly based on your opinion and/or taste.

I highly recommend when you give any type of constructive criticism, which this was clearly not, you make it beneficial for everyone. I also find it ironic you said "we built this in 30 minutes." In fact, we did not. I would like to see you build better, sir.

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Pros and cons of your statement

Pros
- Absolutely nothing that helps our build team

Cons
- Everything you said is strictly based on your opinion and/or taste.

I highly recommend when you give any type of constructive criticism, which this was clearly not, you make it beneficial for everyone. I also find it ironic you said "we built this in 30 minutes." In fact, we did not. I would like to see you build better, sir.
What bull is this? ^
That post gave you plenty of constructive criticism.[DOUBLEPOST=1418948744,1418948638][/DOUBLEPOST]Worth $8 at the max.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/425031/)

Bit

Sys-Admin & Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
What bull is this? ^
What are you talking about? I don't see why we are receiving so much hate. We just posted a hub we built, no problem what so ever. Then everyone who reply has something negative to say about it. Just please stop.

I also don't see how this is constructive criticism:
"Building it from scratch means nothing, and 30minuites-1hour on a build isnt a lot of time." It's all his opinion.

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
What are you talking about? I don't see why we are receiving so much hate. We just posted a hub we built, no problem what so ever. Then everyone who reply has something negative to say about it. Just please stop.

I also don't see how this is constructive criticism:
"Building it from scratch means nothing, and 30minuites-1hour on a build isnt a lot of time." It's all his opinion.
Yes it's his opinion, and he is entitled to express it and give you advice to do better. You're receiving so much hate because the build is mediocre and your ignoring advice.
The users on McMarket are hateful, they will give you advice in the harshest way possible, but take it.

Bit

Sys-Admin & Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Yes it's his opinion, and he is entitled to express it and give you advice to do better. You're receiving so much hate because the build is mediocre and your ignoring advice.
It's that I am not being stubborn, I am just not too happy at the fact, that theres barely any advice. Also, not to mention, this is one of our first builds. So fine, hate it, but at least don't comment something rude about it.

Hainemakoru

Hainemakoru
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'm not hatin :)

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158210/, http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158034/)

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
It's that I am not being stubborn, I am just not too happy at the fact, that theres barely any advice. Also, not to mention, this is one of our first builds. So fine, hate it, but at least don't comment something rude about it.
Advice:
Pros:
Giant Tree

Cons:
Small
No Depth
No Detail
Simple
Small
Portals are small
Glowstone is ugly
Vines are ugly

Pros and Cons

Pros:
- It's a simple hub
- Great tree design

Cons:
- Too small
- Not a lot of details

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Your the only person that hasn't yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1418949394,1418949328][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, Excalibur's is barely considered advice to me and the team.
What the actual fuck? It's amazing advice, but clearly you're too stubborn to take it.

Bit

Sys-Admin & Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
What the actual fuck? It's amazing advice, but clearly you're too stubborn to take it.
Just STOP. How is "Glowstone is ugly, Vines are ugly" CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM? It's based on opinion, and your to busy hating our work to see that. This is the last time I'm responding. Thanks for nothing.

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Just STOP. How is "Glowstone is ugly, Vines are ugly" CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM? It's based on opinion, and your to busy hating our work to see that. This is the last time I'm responding. Thanks for nothing.
Join any creative server, and ask around, every experianced builder doesnt use glowstone, nor vines. Plus, that is advise, everything is my opinion, how do I know what other ppl like, what else am I going to say. I cant speak for anyone else.

Remember what kent said? Someone else might think its a very detailed hub, and its huge. So his "advise" is off his opinion.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Join any creative server, and ask around, every experianced builder doesnt use glowstone, nor vines. Plus, that is advise, everything is my opinion, how do I know what other ppl like, what else am I going to say. I cant speak for anyone else.

Remember what kent said? Someone else might think its a very detailed hub, and its huge. So his "advise" is off his opinion.
Just saying, this guy is a professional builder himself, so you might wanna listen to what he has to say.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

McJeffr

Qubion Co-Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources

I can confirm that, Excalibur.

But for your build, it is indeed a nice start. Something I would highly suggest, and something that will improve this by a lot, is by making the lower area a circle. Making a shape like this makes it look like you were aiming for a circle, but failed at it, leaving a 45degrees angles square. also, maybe make the portals a bit bigger on all the edges, so it looks more filled. As for the usual filling up (What I always give as critism when reviewing plots on the creative server): Boxes/leaves/bushes/walls/crates/carts/ponds/flowers.

Kind regards,

McJeffr, Vadact Build Team Administrator.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.