Offering PixelHost - OWNED HARDWARE! (i7-9700k x NVMe SSD x DDR4 RAM) - NOW HERE!

Discussion in 'Verified Game Hosting' started by PixelHost.org, May 27, 2018.

1. OP
    OP
    PixelHost.org

PixelHost.org Member

Reactions:
    +16
    outdated message.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  2. Kjoma

Kjoma Member Banned

Reactions:
    +27
    Vouch! Best Hosting in the world theye have a new CPU That is 4.0 - 4.2 GHZ Fast!

Banned Forever For: Admitting to Scamming, (https://gyazo.com/5fe9134c85daec8d6750caa588fe9da7)
  3. DukeAres

DukeAres Member

Reactions:
    +2
    Vouch - Great staff team who are both friendly and professional. Few times I've had issues I got a response in a few minutes at most (Could be luck but still). Very good prices and amazing panel and features

4. OP
    OP
    PixelHost.org

PixelHost.org Member

Reactions:
    +16
    PixelHost has re-released coming back better than ever. We did a pre-release sale to which we plan on having our new clients leave a review. Lots of exciting events coming to PixelHost soon so be sure to check us out!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Skinleaj

Skinleaj Member

Reactions:
    +1
    I've had PixelHost for about two weeks now and I can say with confidence that it is by far one of the best hosts I have used. Their prices for the quality of their servers is incredible! My server is blazing fast, meanwhile my bank account is chilling! The support is very fast, and answered any questions I have within a short period of time. I highly recommend this host to anyone looking for exceptional hosting! Huge vouch from me!

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    PixelHost.org

PixelHost.org Member

Reactions:
    +16
    Thanks for the great review! We hope to see you stay with us as long as possible!

7. ItzMayed

ItzMayed Owner of Titan Nodes LTD | Hosting Provider. Premium

Reactions:
    +156
    Oh boy, My ISP really hates you so much right now.

Dubai at its finest Kappa :thinking:

[​IMG]

8. jayden1666

jayden1666 Member

Reactions:
    +1
    PixelHost is the best Host I've ever used for my small yet growing server.

After being approached on minecraft about the extrodinary prices of GB for the server, I was instantly captivated by the deal. Before I was paying $7.99 or barely a GB to now $10 for 6GB. This host works flawlessly and I have had no issues with the way it runs my server and for my players who join.

The staff/admins of the website are both helpful and easily accessable. After having over an hour conversation with the admin about the deal and etc. I felt reassured that my money was in good hands. I've never felt less stressed about a payment after being walkthroughed the experience I would be getting wit the host.

I give this server host 5 star rating as it ticks all the boxes I want. Although I don't live in the region this server is set in. I still give it 5 stars as the quality is overwhelming compared to my last host. I HIGHLY recommend that people sign up and buy a server from this host. I promise you won't regret it but hate yourself for not signing up quicker.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TonyMaster21

TonyMaster21 i make websites lol Premium

Minecraft Accounts: TonyMaster21
    Reactions:
    +32
    What unique features does your host offer?

10. OP
    OP
    PixelHost.org

PixelHost.org Member

Reactions:
    +16
    I have to say reading your review has really made my day. Our team is working very hard day by day to bring the best price to performance hosting services in the market! We are very lucky to provide our services to you, and are glad to see you enjoying what we have to provide!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 28, 2019 ---
    Our website is temporarily run on a reseller web hosting plan with another company. We believe one of their clients was abusing their services this now making it so some antivirus sites block our website IP. Will be resolved shortly, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  11. TonyMaster21

TonyMaster21 i make websites lol Premium

Minecraft Accounts: TonyMaster21
    Reactions:
    +32
    Nope, it's me. But still, what does make PixelHost unique? I was not replied to :(

12. OP
    OP
    PixelHost.org

PixelHost.org Member

Reactions:
    +16
    Sorry for the late response! We pride ourselves in the quality of hardware that we provide, along with our outstanding support to our clients. We make owning a server easy and painless! Working very hard day in and day out to ensure top-notch quality and service with our clients.

Our management has been in the hosting industry for a very long time. We know what it takes to create a successful hosting company! Our experience alongside our urge to please our customers is what sets us aside from our competitors. We go above and beyond for our clients regardless if it is a brand new customer or long term customer.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 29, 2019 ---
    Much appreciated!

13. TermsGames

TermsGames Member Premium

Reactions:
    +46
    What you said is nothing unique. Most "good" hosts nowadays tend to offer amazing support and hardware. It's nothing new.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Lunaversity

Lunaversity Leadership @ Crident Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +19
    you misspelled hosting in your thread title

unless you rent out hoses

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    PixelHost.org

PixelHost.org Member

Reactions:
    +16
    Thank you very much! Character limit typo we didn't catch! Hmm, maybe we should look into renting out hoses as well...

16. Aoid

Aoid Member

Reactions:
    +56
    what if someone requested like insane amount of ram?

17. OP
    OP
    PixelHost.org

PixelHost.org Member

Reactions:
    +16
    Based on the client's server usage we would make a reasonable decision. Obviously, we can't allocate 1000gb of ram as that's simply impossible. Minecraft servers tend to run at an average amount of ram. We simply double our client's ram when their usage becomes close to their current soft limit. Hope this answers your question :)

18. Cediee

Cediee I offer configurations and setups. DM me! Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: PoppySmoria
    Reactions:
    +218
    Do you guys offer servers in singapore?

19. OP
    OP
    PixelHost.org

PixelHost.org Member

Reactions:
    +16
    We do not currently offer servers in Singapore. However, join our live chat on our website and we will work out a deal for the inconvenience!

20. Earthfinder

Earthfinder Member

Reactions:
    +0
    I tried registering, but could not because it said wrong captcha, so I tried again, but it seems like something might be wrong with your captcha system. Wanted to order one of your plans, but unfortunately this left me with very bad first impression.
    Hope you fix your captcha system.