Teacher

Status
This thread has been locked.

MrGermanrain

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey! I know that this is a somewhat odd request though I am branching over from C# and am looking from a teacher that could help me get in touch with Minecraft Plugins.

I do have a basic grip at it though looking at some MiniGames its already slightly overwhelming.

If you are a decent Developer and are looking for some people to give your knowledge to, let me know!

Thanks for looking,
MrGermanrain

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey! I know that this is a somewhat odd request though I am branching over from C# and am looking from a teacher that could help me get in touch with Minecraft Plugins.

I do have a basic grip at it though looking at some MiniGames its already slightly overwhelming.

If you are a decent Developer and are looking for some people to give your knowledge to, let me know!

Thanks for looking,
MrGermanrain
Budget?

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

MrGermanrain

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Honestly, what I was thinking is that I would continue to code for/with you after a simple "Getting into MiniGames" tutorial. If you are not looking for help with your development I can greatly understand your dislike in this.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Honestly, what I was thinking is that I would continue to code for/with you after a simple "Getting into MiniGames" tutorial. If you are not looking for help with your development I can greatly understand your dislike in this.
maxben34

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I can do basic help if you'd like. I'm on a busy schedule but you can just message me and if im free i can help you out. maxben34 is my skype.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.