Selling FactionsUltimate Edition (The Best Factions Experience) (REVAMPED) [1.7.x - 1.13.x]

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Benzimmer, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Benzimmer

Benzimmer Experienced Java Developer Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Benzimmer Eighths
    Reactions:
    +164
    Banner (revamped).png

This plugin now has 100+ purchases and counting!
    FactionsUltimate Edition is a new take on FactionsUUID. It includes many features, all of which can be disabled if you do not need them. This plugin is forked from SavageFactions so credit goes to ProSavage for his source code and dtrshock for making the original version. I have studied and made many custom Faction forks over the last year and this is my final version including many features that I have been requested to make and many of my own additions. This plugin will be updated regularly and have many new features added over time.

Tutorial.png

Features.png
    This is a current list of features, these will be updated as I push more and more updates out. All of these features can be disabled if they aren't needed or wanted.
    • Our Factions Ranks...
      • Recruit
      • Co-Leader
      • Leader
    • Constant Support
      • Once purchased you will be provided with a discord channel that has constant updates and voting polls on the latest features.
      • All suggestions in the discord will be taken into account and most likely added.
    [​IMG]
    • Improved Faction Security
      • Added faction alarms and wall checks. The time between wall checks can be changed by faction members and if the walls are not checked the alarm will signal. The time between alarm broadcasts can also be changed by faction members manually or in /f options. Additionally, the alarms can be manually toggled with /f alarm to warn other faction members you are being raided.
      • Added /f stealth to hide yourself from other players who have fly mode enabled. This will not disable their fly mode.
      • Added /f checklogs to show when members in your faction do /f check and /f alarm, at what time and day.
      • Added /f vault with a pin code GUI to access the vault. This pin code can be changed by faction co-leaders or leaders and only given to members who the faction wants to access it.
      • Added /f rules and made it so if you join a faction and the faction rules are set you must do /f rules accept to be able to access any permissions within the factions.
      • Factions Punishments:
        • /f ban <IGN> (bans player from the faction)
        • /f unban <IGN> (unbans the player from the faction)
        • /f banlist (Shows who is banned in the faction)
        • /f mute <IGN> (mutes the player from faction and ally chat)
        • /f unmute <IGN> (unmutes the player)
        • /f mutelist (Shows who is muted in the faction)
        • All commands are in the f perms
      • Added /f history <player> will bring up a GUI which shows all data for that player including faction play-time, faction bans, faction mutes, previous factions and what rank they were in this faction, most recent faction. This helps faction leaders when recruiting a new member to their faction.
    • Command /f lowpower will show users without maximum power so faction leaders can easily see who is letting down their power rating.​
    • Command /f invsee <player> will show a players inventory from their faction. This can only be executed by faction leaders and co-leaders and can be toggled in the config file if this is too over-powered for you.
    • Command /f coords will let a player broadcast their coordinates to their faction to make it easier for their faction to find them.
    • Added command /f options which brings up a GUI showing all the banned and muted players within the faction and an option to unban/unmute them. It also allows you to set your wall check and alarm time. This will also show the factions allies and truces.
    • Custom FTop
      • This plugin has a custom ftop which allows you to calculate faction balance, player balance, blocks and spawners.
      • All spawner values can be configured and all of the above values can either be enabled or disabled.
      • This allows you to edit the tool tip and any messages associated with /f top.
      • FTop can be frozen with /f top freeze to prevent players from placing spawners/blocks that have a higher value than $0.
    • Custom GracePeriod
      • Added a custom grace period to prevent tnt explosions etc while the grace period is enabled. This also has support for my custom plugin, ThrowableCEggs.
    • Factions Fly
      • Automatically enter fly mode when you go into your land your allowed to fly in (goes by f perms)
      • Disables when you come close to an enemy, or leave land you have permission to fly in
      • /f stealth (enable / disable - When enabled enemys can fly when you are near them)
    • Factions Inspect
      • Added /f inspect to inspect land and protect factions from insiding.
      • Inspect broke / places / opened any block in your claim
      • /f inspect (enabled / disables inspect mode)
      • All commands are in the f perms
    • Faction Reservations
      • Allows you to reserve a faction for a certain player.
      • This means this faction can not be created unless it's by the player who you have reserved it for or you remove the reservation the faction name.
      • /f reserve <faction> [player] (Reserve a faction name for a specific player)
    • Faction MOTDS
      • This allows you to set faction motds when a player is logging into the server. This can be used to broadcast an important message to faction members.
      • /f setmotd <message> (Sets the join message for your faction)
    • Faction Missions
      • /f missions brings up a gui which are missions. These missions are Sugarcane harvesting, mining, blaze killing and player kills. These will be upgraded every time your faction completes a mission and the reward for each rank can be increased by a customisable amount. These can upgrade infinite times.
      • /f mission claim will allow faction members to claim their rewards for any completed missions. These will stack-up and not be lost unless the faction gets disband.
      • All missions can be toggled if they are not needed and all messages can be customised. Also added an option to choose to reward all members, the leader or the member who claimed the reward
    • Other Additions
      • /f setpaypal will allow faction members to set their paypal for map payouts. This can be viewed by faction admins with /f seepaypal <faction>.
      • Faction focus, allows players to /f focus <player> and turn their name tag to another colour to make it easier for faction members to target that player. Useful for a faction if that player is low on health or not as good as other players.
      • /f tnt will bring up a virtual tnt bank GUI which users can store tnt in and can fill dispensers in a configurable radius. This is also up-gradable and highly configurable.
      • Added faction banners (which have effects). The command to teleport to this banner is /f assist. This will stay for a configurable amount of time and can only be placed in warzones or faction territory.
      • Improved /f upgrades and added many more features such as territory damage, faction members increase, crop growth speed, spawn rates and more.
      • Faction checkpoints with /f checkpoint [set] this will allow users to set a checkpoint for their faction members to teleport to.
      • Reintroduced /f wild which will find a place on the map which is not claimed by a faction. This can only be executed in a safezone. This is configurable and can be toggled like the rest of the features.
      • Added command cooldowns which are all configurable in the config to stop players spamming /f open, /f create and more.
      • When a player has the same name as a faction it will now display both factions.
      • Faction Alts, these can be invited by /f invitealt and /f kickalt. You can have a separate number of max alts as you can to players. Also plan on adding this to an f upgrade.
      • Blocks and deletes homes in enemy or netural land. This can be toggled or changed for all relationship types.
    • Miscellaneous
      • The code is highly efficient and uses well thought out high quality methods for each feature.
      • Each feature can be enabled or disabled to allow you to make this plugin highly configurable.
      • Added multiple new place holders for the plugin to link with PlaceHolderAPI.
    Plugin Additions.png
    This plugin also offers a variety of add-ons which can also be used for FactionsUUID if you do not wish to purchase FactionsUltimate.
    • All-In-One FactionsCore (Everything you need for a factions server) ($20) - Currently working on this.​
    This contains all of the plugins below saving you a current total of $20.
    More plugins will be added to this in future and any features you do not need can be disabled.
    • Throwable Creeper Eggs ($2.99) - Click here
    • Auto-Replanting Harvester Hoe ($1.99) - Click here
    • Tiered Chunk Busters ($3.99) - Click here
    • Money Generators ($3.99) - Click here
    • Chunk Loaders ($4.99) - Click here
    • Legendary Items ($4.99) - Click here
    • King of the Hill ($9.99) - Click here
    • GenWands ($4.99) - Click here
    • Outpost ($4.99) - Private message me about this.
    • ServerCore (Factions Edition) ($1.99) - Adding this very soon.
    • Faction Boosters ($4.99) - Adding this very soon.
    • Plan on adding many more in the future.
    Prices.png
    • I am selling this jar file for $20 per copy. Remember this code will be very difficult to decompile as it has been obfuscated.
    • I am selling the source code for $50 per copy (includes jar file). I know this seems expensive but I think it's well worth it considering the amount of features included.

All the features listed here are also included since this plugin has been forked from SavageFactions so credit goes to ProSavage for making the original version. If you would like to request any features be sure to do so and I will be happy to implement them for you.

• Faction duels with /f ready to join the duel.
    • Faction levelling system so factions can level up by doing missions and more to gain rewards.
    • Permissions per player so factions can set a specific player's permissions rather than an entire rank.

Upon purchase of this plugin,
    1) You do not have permission to resell or give this plugin to other person.
    2) This plugin can only be used on your own server.
    3) You cannot decompile or modify the source of the plugin without my permission.
    4) There are absolutely no refunds.
    Footer.png

Thanks to Dori_mon for making this threads design.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dori_mon

Dori_mon Java, Bot and Web Developer Premium

Minecraft Accounts: Dori_mon
    Reactions:
    +162
    Vouch for Benzimmer, one of the best clients I have had in a while! Never seen the fork but I bet it's hot af just like him <3

• <3 <3 x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Benzimmer

Reactions:
    +164
    09/06/2018 ChangeLogs -

Updates:
    • Added new faction upgrades, faction member limits and TNT bank storage.
    • Added new command /f checklogs <page> to see who has executed /f alarm and /f check and when.
    Fixes:
    • Few minor fixes to the plugin causing other plugins not to load correctly when hooking into it.

4. Futurize

Futurize Server/Client-Side Developer Supreme Premium

Reactions:
    +572
    "FactionsUUID
    The author of FactionsUUID allows content creators to FORK the project and distribute those forks ONLY WHERE a significant amount of original content has been added to the fork, and when the fork is distributed free of charge. Insignificant forks, paid projects and direct copies are not granted redistribution rights. Create a support request if you are unsure whether your fork qualifies as 'significant original content'."

Directly from the wiki. Not sure if staff enforces this but they did a few months ago when I tried to sell a fork.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Benzimmer

Reactions:
    +164
    That's news to me because I have sold many forks already, not including this one, I have made custom ones and sold them on the plugin forums.

EDIT: I even had one pinned on the plugin forums. Additionally, this isn't forked from FactionsUUID, it's forked from SavageFactions which is a free version and doesn't enforce the same resell rights.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2018 ---
    Anyway, if the staff on here say it's not allowed to be sold because it's forked from uuid, I'll remake it and fork it from MassiveCore Factions and remove the aspect where it requires MassiveCore to run. Pretty much making it a FactionsUUID fork although I didn't use uuid to fork it.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  6. Futurize

Reactions:
    +572
    SavageFactions is forked from FactionsUUID. Same resell rights.

7. OP
    OP
    Benzimmer

Reactions:
    +164
    You are selling a fork on your post?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2018 ---
    Futurize

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  8. Futurize

Reactions:
    +572
    Check the date. My main thread got deleted for it and told I couldn't sell forks of it, only release it.

9. OP
    OP
    Benzimmer

Reactions:
    +164
    Then why didn't you remove it from your thread, you literally have it in the title. Anyway, I'm not going to reply on my thread anymore, if you aren't interested then leave.

10. Futurize

Reactions:
    +572
    Look at the date the thread was made...

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. ToxicGR

ToxicGR Minecraft Configurator Premium

Reactions:
    +8
    This is one of the best plugins to add a lot of deferent and cool features in your faction experience! recommended this plugin. so we you are still think about it?? :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. TrailerPRO

TrailerPRO Member

Reactions:
    +9
    PM'd

13. OP
    OP
    Benzimmer

Reactions:
    +164
    12/06/2018 ChangeLogs -

Updates:
    • Added custom messages for faction missions.
    • Made it so all missions can be toggled if they are not needed.
    • Added faction ranks when doing /f history <player> to show what rank they are in previous factions.
    • Added an option to choose who you want to reward for completing the faction missions (claimer, leader or all members).
    Fixes:
    • Major efficiency improvements to the entire plugin.
    • Made a few message changes.

14. jaykk

jaykk Web Developer Supreme Premium

Minecraft Accounts: jaykk
    Reactions:
    +52
    ProSavage had a lot of shit from Trent for releasing SavageFactions and he strictly isn't allowed to sell it and the code for each update must be available on GitHub.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hakim567

Hakim567 Member

Minecraft Accounts: Hakim567 ModFromPlanetMC
    Reactions:
    +12
    Shit features nothing added just forked/stolen from savagefactions.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. ToxicGR

ToxicGR Minecraft Configurator Premium

Reactions:
    +8
    Well I believe that you can add some points and not just throw that is stolen. Because if you can create something better than something that is already exit is not copy is something new with more features ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. OP
    OP
    Benzimmer

Reactions:
    +164
    SavageFactions does not have half of the features listed above and I have made many efficiency improvements because SavageFactions was causing some major lag on servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    Benzimmer

Reactions:
    +164
    16/06/2018 ChangeLogs -
    • When a player does /f who <faction> if there is a faction name which is the same as a player's name it will display both factions.
    • Can now show colour relation above player heads (introducing /f focus soon)
    • Added playtime to player history to show how long a player has been in a faction
    • Few additions to wall check times and changed alarm times gui to make it look cleaner
    • Removed the MVdWPlaceholderAPI dependancy, will work fine without any errors now
    • Few fixes, including some messages and error with /f seechunks and /f fly particles and an error with /f history

• Like Like x 1
  19. JesusX0

JesusX0 Member Banned

Reactions:
    +2
    How can I buy the plugin?

Banned Forever For: Leaking user resources.
  20. OP
    OP
    Benzimmer

Reactions:
    +164
    Add me on discord, Benzimmer#8881