QualityNode Server Hosting | Budget and Premium Plans starting at $3 per GB | Full Mod Support

Status
This thread has been locked.

QualityNode

Premium
Reactions
Resources
nqNBj.png

Tired of servers that don't work with providers that never answer your questions? QualityNode is an all-around provider for your gaming needs where we focus on the customer first with quality customer service and reliable servers. When people switch over to QualityNode they are consistently impressed by how far we are willing to go to make them happy. This isn't just a "job" for the people at QualityNode, with more than five years of experience in the hosting industry we are committed to making our services the best bang for your buck.

Some of the features that we offer with every purchase:

• Free 24 hour 512MB Test Servers for Minecraft (Request more ram for Modpacks!)
  • Free Daily Backups for Minecraft Servers and Web hosting up to 7 days old
  • Free Email Support, Support Tickets and Live Chat
  • Free Enterprise DDoS Protection
  • Free Dedicated IP addresses for any purchase of 4GB of Ram or more, anything less is $3.00 USD / Monthly (Free for Premium Only)
  • Small Web Hosting Plan For Free (Capped at 100MB Disk Space and 1GB of Monthly Bandwidth)
  • 30 Days of Buycraft Premium Upon Purchase
  • 45 Days of Enjin Advanced Upon Purchase
  • 5 day refunds on all services except Dedicated Servers and Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
We currently have three locations (Budget is limited to NA):

|| Beauharnois, QC (North America) ||
|| Phoenix, AZ (Western America) ||
|| Amsterdam, NL (Western Europe) ||

We strive to keep our costs low and competitive, here are some of the services we offer:
Minecraft Servers starting at $1.99 USD / Month*
*Budget Servers: $2.99 / GB
*Premium Servers: $4.99 / GB
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Servers Coming Soon!
Game Servers are $0.89 / Slot*
Teamspeak 3 Servers starting at 25 Cents a Slot
Budget and Premium Virtual Private Servers
Domains with hundred's of TLD's to choose from!
One-Click Installers for some of the most popular mod packs, some are FTB, Tekkit, ATL, Crazycraft, Pixelmon and more!

If you have any questions on our services please don't hesitate to contact our support team QualityNode.

Below are some of the technical details of our services:

Servers are setup instantly upon payment
Changeable player slots (No Limit)
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Disk Space*
All servers are ran with a 500Mbps Upload / Download connection speed or better
All servers are ran with an Intel Xeon E3-1275v5 or better
Full Unrestricted FTP Access
Free MySQL Databases with all services
Ability to order a custom plan
cPanel, Multicraft, TCAdmin Control Panels
Support for Vanilla, Craftbukkit, Spigot, Paperspigot, BungeeCord, Lilypad, FTB, Tekkit and more!
Dedicated Servers are available if more power is necessary (Software setup is included for free)

Quick Links
---------------------------------
Website -Click-
Support -Click-
Announcements -Click-
Knowledgebase -Click-
Faq -Click-

Type
Offering
Last edited:

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Just a few things that should set off a red flag for users looking into this:
- Template for a website.
- Uses copyrighted Minecraft images when are illegal to use.
- Apparently offers graphics yet lists it nowhere on the website.
- Logo is a simple font found on the internet yet they claim to offer graphic design.
- Company does provide actual server specifications up front.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Just a few things that should set off a red flag for users looking into this:
- Template for a website.
- Uses copyrighted Minecraft images when are illegal to use.
- Apparently offers graphics yet lists it nowhere on the website.
- Logo is a simple font found on the internet yet they claim to offer graphic design.
- Company does provide actual server specifications up front.
What template?

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I have used QualityNode many times and have never been unsatisfied with their servers. Their support is by far the best I have ever seen (I have had plenty long conversations with Robert, their support representative). I would recommend them for anyone.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Your not even a builder you try to sell downloaded worlds.

Anyway, $7.00 per gig is not a good deal at all.
It may be a little bit pricy, but your really paying for their support to actually be there 24/7 and always replying in lightning fast times. I have experienced this myself many times.

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I highly vouch for these guys. Back when my cousin ran a server, we switched from MCPH to here, it was completely worth the price. The lag dropped, less complains, and the ticket time is great, which is very important to me. The ticket time is great. The one worker Robert is honestly the best. He helped us with so many horribly dumb questions its unbelievable. I highly recommend this host, they might be a bit more expensive, but there most definitely worth it.

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I highly vouch for these guys. Back when my cousin ran a server, we switched from MCPH to here, it was completely worth the price. The lag dropped, less complains, and the ticket time is great, which is very important to me. The ticket time is great. The one worker Robert is honestly the best. He helped us with so many horribly dumb questions its unbelievable. I highly recommend this host, they might be a bit more expensive, but there most definitely worth it.
I've had tickets that have gone on for over 30 messages back and forth with Robert, never waiting for longer than 15 minutes for a reply.

Thanks for the great hosting QualityNode!

QualityNode

Premium
Reactions
Resources
QualityNode has been open since April 10, 2012. (Formally known as mc-servers.us , changed for obvious reasons with how horrible that name was.)
I probably should have mentioned that the site is currently being re-made from scratch to get rid of the template on the site.
The largest server we currently host is FadeCloud (fadecloudmc.com , proof can be given if necessary), FadeCloud constantly reaches over 1,000 players peak with a constant of roughly 600 players at any given time.

I've had tickets that have gone on for over 30 messages back and forth with Robert, never waiting for longer than 15 minutes for a reply.

Thanks for the great hosting QualityNode!
Glad to hear that! Hows your server doing now-a-days?

That's great and I see you're a Bukkit Developer, mind showing me a portfolio? (Just names and descriptions is fine) I'm curious to see what you've been up to.

I have used QualityNode many times and have never been unsatisfied with their servers. Their support is by far the best I have ever seen (I have had plenty long conversations with Robert, their support representative). I would recommend them for anyone.
Thanks for the feedback!

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
QualityNode has been open since April 10, 2012. (Formally known as mc-servers.us , changed for obvious reasons with how horrible that name was.)
I probably should have mentioned that the site is currently being re-made from scratch to get rid of the template on the site.
The largest server we currently host is FadeCloud (fadecloudmc.com , proof can be given if necessary), FadeCloud constantly reaches over 1,000 players peak with a constant of roughly 600 players at any given time.

That's great and I see you're a Bukkit Developer, mind showing me a portfolio? (Just names and descriptions is fine) I'm curious to see what you've been up to.

Thanks for the feedback!
I'm currently working on a new server with a box being lent to me for the time given. Gonna have to either make some donations from the server, or find some sort of sponsorship if it's going to stay online :p

Thanks for the reply, means a lot!

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources

Thanks for the feedback!
I PM'ed! Also, thanks for asking. I dont even think I was considering coding back then when I owned the server. But yea, i sent you a few examples ;)

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
late as fuck, but vouch

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment, being an overall annoyance on the forums (You've been warned too many times by now - Awaiting the amount of alts we have to ban)

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Yes darkdragonjay ;)
very late ;)

I think its kind of strange they sell 256 mb servers though....
Why would you sell a server that's 256 mb, ( '.25gb' )
It would be EXTREMLY laggy, and I am sure no one would even be able to use it...
and their 1 day demo gives out more ram.... (512mb)

Also saying triangle.gs
and mineinfinate gives out small (256mb) servers...
FOR FREE!

Last edited:

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Yes darkdragonjay ;)
very late ;)

I think its kind of strange they sell 256 mb servers though....
Why would you sell a server that's 256 mb, ( '.25gb' )
It would be EXTREMLY laggy, and I am sure no one would even be able to use it...
and their 1 day demo gives out more ram.... (512mb)

Also saying triangle.gs
and mineinfinate gives out small (256mb) servers...
FOR FREE!

triangle is shit

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment, being an overall annoyance on the forums (You've been warned too many times by now - Awaiting the amount of alts we have to ban)

Shattered

old-timer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
ehhh,
there is still mineinfinite ;)

and again, they are 256 mb servers...
They cant hold more than 2 players....

I dont see a point in selling them...

and you can get them for free anyways..

NotSoBoop

New Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
ehhh,
there is still mineinfinite ;)

and again, they are 256 mb servers...
They cant hold more than 2 players....

I dont see a point in selling them...

and you can get them for free anyways..
*cough* BungeeCord *cough*
You can still get Bungee servers cheaper though.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.