300by300 Mesa Map

Status
This thread has been locked.

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hey! I am here today to sell a mesa map I made today.

Overall whole map
http://imgur.com/hbAQyEF

Ingame Images
http://imgur.com/a/aVwcT

Bid Below :) 5 dollar increment
PM me if you want to buy it right now

World download

Custom text of server name will be provided above mountains

Last edited:

PengBread

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for him, worked with him together lastime. Legit seller.

Banned forever. Reason: Breach of TOS: Violation of "Code of Conduct"

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'll drop a $5 bid on this. I don't think it's worth a super-ton, simply because this would be "easy" to make with VoxelSniper.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'll drop a $5 bid on this. I don't think it's worth a super-ton, simply because this would be "easy" to make with VoxelSniper.
Noted.

Ral

Bloxus Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
WorldPainter is Free, Easy to use, I Personally would not go over $5 on this, or even buy it at all :p

This is my personal Opinion. :D

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
WorldPainter is Free, Easy to use, I Personally would not go over $5 on this, or even buy it at all :p

This is my personal Opinion. :D
Ah :/ I see. I might retract my bid then (just saw a tutorial on how easy it was to make something like this on Youtube).

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
World painter maps can be worth plenty if done well, but I must say, this one could have been made by just a few different brushes, maybe 20 minutes?
Yea, I had 10 brushes in that pack I used, its just that its my 3rd map and I am new,Ill see how to make it better, I asked around on skype and everyone likes it, its just that they said it was too big. Ill ask some builders today.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I would do that in like 30 sec from creating a new world to export it :D man, hope that you do not need this selling seriously...
Dude, you say this on every builder post.

"I can do this in 5 minutes", "I can do this in 30 seconds", honestly, please stop and show us you making it in 30 seconds. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1419347550,1419347516][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw Excalibur, it's a great map, good luck selling it!

padvender

Mapmaker
Premium
Reactions
Resources
lol OK :D
Messure time started after creating a new world and stopped when I pressd export button...
Time: 17,77 sec

Outcome:

second try:
Time: 21,54 sec
Outcome:

But now be serious...
Do not blame mo for critism of others, but ppl realy have to learn with things they use before they try to sell them...
Do not tell me that you want to let ppl sell things with poor qualite for unreasonable price.

Last edited:

Ral

Bloxus Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
That in 17 seconds? Impossible unless you made your own brush that makes like 6 different mountain ranges in one movement, then you colored it.
I think he means 17 Mins, and Something... That is literally Impossible in 17 Seconds, Unless as you said, With Extreme Custom Brushes.

padvender

Mapmaker
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Custom brushes:
You can download free version of WorldMachine (it allows you to make only 513 x 513 pixels pictures) But that is enought for brushes...
If you want brushes like this, use layer generator -> advanced perlein -> terracer -> errosions... nothing hard...
If you want to make whole maps there, you have to buy this softwere.

Or, if you are lazy, you can just download some custom brushes...

EDIT: yes, 17,77 sec, not minutes...

Hike

Premium
Reactions
Resources
lol OK :D
Messure time started after creating a new world and stopped when I pressd export button...
Time: 17,77 sec

Outcome:

second try:
Time: 21,54 sec
Outcome:

But now be serious...
Do not blame mo for critism of others, but ppl realy have to learn with things they use before they try to sell them...
Do not tell me that you want to let ppl sell things with poor qualite for unreasonable price.

Youre funny

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.