"Several Thousand Dollar Method"

Status
This thread has been locked.

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So this guy I was chatting with on Skype (won't use names just yet but he uses mc-market) made me a deal that if he can list all of the plugins on my server, I will configure some of his plugins for free. I accepted the deal knowing that I have /pl, /plugins and /? disabled through an alias. It turns out that he was able to list every plugin in order that was used on my server. I asked him how he did it and he refused to give it up saying that it was not part of our deal, which it wasn't, just though he would be nice enough to share it. This was one of his responses on Skype:
3aXRAnC.png

Oh, here's the good part - basically he told me he used /? to get the list, which is a lie because I have it blocked. Once he admitted that /? is not what he used to retrieve the list, I asked him why he lied about it, this is his response:
YhJXwMX.png

Lol, what? Great response.

I had to save the best part for last, so here it is.
HkOmqc1.png

Yep..right..."Several Thousand Dollar Method"...mhmm..."I'll give you a buck fifty".

His last response:
DJUOkrM.png

That's enough bullshit for today.

Last edited:

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I'm pretty sure it was done through a server list website though I may be wrong. I have enable-query set to true for many reasons and some websites show which plugins are used. I like the amount of bullshit he makes up though - and he was dead serious about the whole thing :D.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
/ver *tab*

?

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
http://mcapi.sweetcode.de/ - another possible option.

The best part is that he's still denying these types of methods and believes he actually bought them from the guy who leaked the Mineplex plugins :D.

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Even if they have access to view your plugins ~ they don't have access to download them (if private).

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

kolbykskk

Premium
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Even if they have access to view your plugins ~ they don't have access to download them (if private).
Yeah, I know. It's not an issue - just a funny little story that I thought I'd share.

pixelbat

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Sounds like you got outplayed.

Banned forever. Reason: Excessive violations of rules

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
lol sorry for the late ass post, But it was /bukkit:? then clicking tab, Alot of servers still have not patched it

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment, being an overall annoyance on the forums (You've been warned too many times by now - Awaiting the amount of alts we have to ban)

Brazy

CEO of Occasionally Returning
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
/ *press tab*

Kevan

Premium
Reactions
Resources
lol sorry for the late ass post, But it was /bukkit:? then clicking tab, Alot of servers still have not patched it
wow... don't be bumping old threads like this. Its extremely annoying

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
wow... don't be bumping old threads like this. Its extremely annoying

kid. shut the fuck up. the glich is still active and it is at large

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment, being an overall annoyance on the forums (You've been warned too many times by now - Awaiting the amount of alts we have to ban)

jay.

ᔙᕢᐺᕱᘜᕨ
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Its not a fucking "glitch". You just need to know how to block all ways to see plugins, which I do, and you don't.

well, it is something that is still active and server owners should be aware. And i do idiot.

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
My ex-friend's private client was able to grab server plugins. So that's another method.

SSenile

Nectox CEO
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Its not a fucking "glitch". You just need to know how to block all ways to see plugins, which I do, and you don't.
Accutally, I can list/screenshot all your plugins. so lol

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/119226/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.