Status
This thread has been locked.

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello!
I'm here today looking for unique and custom server ideas. I'm looking to start up a new server, but instead of creating yet another saturated prison server, I want to create a new game mode. I'm seeking ideas for this server, and if it's good enough and proves to be profitable, I can definitely make it a success.

Budget: I have a $1.5k budget I'm willing to put into the server at the start. This will likely not go into advertising or development, as stated below, which leaves way more than enough to start the server.

Development: I will be developing the server myself, and though this may take time, it will not cost anything, leaving a lot of money to go towards other things. I currently work as a developer for 3 large servers and have over 4 years experience in object oriented programming languages.

Advertising: I do some plugin development for a large YouTuber (ZexyZek) and am able to get a free video from him. This is an almost guaranteed 80-100 players.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

TommyJoJo

Reactions
Resources
Sports plugins? (Soccer, basketball)

Real life server (countries, political systems, towns, etc)

Try make a gamemode of another popular game or their gamemodes (blockhunt on gmod)

Car racing?

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.