[Hub] 4-Portal Futuristic Hub (Small)

Status
This thread has been locked.

BackspaceFTW

Reactions
Resources
Hey guys! It's my first time posting on here! My friend introduced me to this website since I love to build. I hope to put a bunch of my other builds up on here as well as some servers!

I made this hub with a few friends and we planned on making a prison server but decided against it. We finished it on 8/11/2014. Proof that I built it is on the imgur album.

**Go to the Hub World album**
Pictures - http://backspaceftw123.imgur.com/all/

Starting bid - $20
Bid Incriment - $5
BIN - $50

**I am new here so I don't blame you if you don't trust me right away.**

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Your Imgur page is not public.

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I hope you take this in a good way!

I don't think that this hub is worth 50$! I think its worth 20-15$

- Too Small
- Blocks some what go together
- Not that much of design
- Signs - Prison, aren't that great![DOUBLEPOST=1419311842,1419311792][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well i would bid on it but i dont have the money yet but if you keep this up you will be rich
Eh, I'm not to sure about that. This build is very small and many things could be added to this hub to make it better.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I hope you take this in a good way!

I don't think that this hub is worth 50$! I think its worth 20-15$

- Too Small
- Blocks some what go together
- Not that much of design
- Signs - Prison, aren't that great![DOUBLEPOST=1419311842,1419311792][/DOUBLEPOST]
Eh, I'm not to sure about that. This build is very small and many things could be added to this hub to make it better.
Why do you always post unnecessary things? If you want to help him build, just help him in PM. No need to post unnecessary information on his SELL thread. Plus, the $50 is a BIN, obviously it's most likely not going to sell for $50, and he knows it. There's no point in saying what you think it's worth.

Please, give advice via PM. Not posting suggestions on sales threads.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

MysticAbsents || Tober

Reactions
Resources
It's worth 50$ Imo , technique is good and colours are nice too , better then most things on this website.

Also BlakeTheBuilder , stop posting commentary on every build , you have no right to what so ever , your builds arent even that good , if you don't know what you're talking about please shut up , you're only holding back sales and ruining the enviroment of mc-market. People should be able to sell their things on here without you making idiotic commentary on it. If you want to teach people how to build , please first of all get better at it , and a sales thread is not the place to be.

BackspaceFTW

Reactions
Resources
I love constructive criticism. It's how I get better at what I love. I feel that for a "futuristic hub" which this is, I achieve that goal very well. This isn't my first server spawn I've built. Although, it is my first FUTURISTIC/MODERN one. Thanks for everyone kind words!

Still available for a little while before I sell it to @Magnetizable

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Would you be able to convert this into a waiting lobby?

If so, I may bid.

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It's worth 50$ Imo , technique is good and colours are nice too , better then most things on this website.

Also BlakeTheBuilder , stop posting commentary on every build , you have no right to what so ever , your builds arent even that good , if you don't know what you're talking about please shut up , you're only holding back sales and ruining the enviroment of mc-market. People should be able to sell their things on here without you making idiotic commentary on it. If you want to teach people how to build , please first of all get better at it , and a sales thread is not the place to be.
He tried to sell a build from PMC as well xD

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.