Potion PvP Plugins? (Need)

Status
This thread has been locked.

ServayMC

Reactions
Resources
Looking to buy a Hardcore Factions Plugin, or even a PotPvP plugin for a kit server. Such as Kohi for the factions plugins, or something similar to the PotionPvP Kit creation system from Badlion.

Any plugins relating to Potion PvP will be needed and appreciated.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Looking to buy a Hardcore Factions Plugin, or even a PotPvP plugin for a kit server. Such as Kohi for the factions plugins, or something similar to the PotionPvP Kit creation system from Badlion.

Any plugins relating to Potion PvP will be needed and appreciated.
How about kitpvp

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
What do you mean "kitpvp" refering to potion pvp or soup pvp?
Soup :p. My plugin is unsold and has 74 kits, 6 minigames, custom 1v1's and much much more.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Minus Foxtrox (outdated by many months) and Aventiums HCF plugin?
lolwut.

1. "Foxtrot" is not outdated by "many months", it's actually the teams plugin, combat tag, ender pearl, and KOTH plugin, and many more other features of HCTeams, with constant updates.

2. What? Aventiuhm's HCF plugin? We haven't purchased one plugin from Aventiuhm. LOL

Before you judge a server in anyway, please revise your facts in a matter in which they are actually somewhat correct.
Dumbest thing I've heard in a while actually.

Last edited:

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
lolwut.

1. "Foxtrot" is not outdated by "many months", it's actually the teams plugin, combat tag, ender pearl, and KOTH plugin, and many more other features of HCTeams, with constant updates.

2. What? Aventiuhm's HCF plugin? We haven't purchased one plugin from Aventiuhm. LOL

Before you judge a server in anyway, please revise your facts in a matter in which they are actually somewhat correct.
Dumbest thing I've heard in a while actually.
You clearly haven't heard about what happened to BreakMC then so let me explain.

BreakMC was rooted, plugins were leaked and that included Aventiums HCF plugin, considering you have "lots of HCF plugins" I assumed you also had access to this too.

HCTeams's Plugin was also leaked, which I reported to my friend who happens to work for HCTeams/MineHQ and had the leak DMCA'd. The plugin which was leaked is outdated by many months, it's "nonfunctional" (Quoted by Nauss).

I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. I wasn't judging your server. My facts as stated above are 100% legitimate and I don't exactly see how this is the "dumbest thing you've heard in a while".

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
You clearly haven't heard about what happened to BreakMC then so let me explain.

BreakMC was rooted, plugins were leaked and that included Aventiums HCF plugin, considering you have "lots of HCF plugins" I assumed you also had access to this too.

HCTeams's Plugin was also leaked, which I reported to my friend who happens to work for HCTeams/MineHQ and had the leak DMCA'd. The plugin which was leaked is outdated by many months, it's "nonfunctional" (Quoted by Nauss).

I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. I wasn't judging your server. My facts as stated above are 100% legitimate and I don't exactly see how this is the "dumbest thing you've heard in a while".
We are very aware of Crusader comprimising BreakMC's OVH box. Again, some of the information you provided is also false. Aventium's "HCF" plugin wasn't leaked; it was merely AdvancedPvP's plugins and their website.

John was aware of the leaking since it was uploaded to GitHub and to a public download. Crusader notified us so we notified him.

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
We are very aware of Crusader comprimising BreakMC's OVH box. Again, some of the information you provided is also false. Aventium's "HCF" plugin wasn't leaked; it was merely AdvancedPvP's plugins and their website.

John was aware of the leaking since it was uploaded to GitHub and to a public download. Crusader notified us so we notified him.
I would link you to Aventium's HCF plugin but others would download, so I'll just take a screenshot. http://prntscr.com/5k1hgt

I didn't mention about Jon knowing prior as I would of assumed you knew, as you did. Last from what I heard was Jon was issuing a DMCA on the repository and would be talking to his lawyers.

Anyways, if you wanna keep talking about this silly stuff just pm me :p

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I would link you to Aventium's HCF plugin but others would download, so I'll just take a screenshot. http://prntscr.com/5k1hgt

I didn't mention about Jon knowing prior as I would of assumed you knew, as you did. Last from what I heard was Jon was issuing a DMCA on the repository and would be talking to his lawyers.

Mac, Aventiuhm gave it to rbrick to finish that's why it's on his github also blowns what happened to plasma lol

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources

Oh trust me I downloaded all the breakmc repositories. I never looked through the code so I didn't know that Avalon was an hcf plugin.

All the repositories were removed so.

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Oh trust me I downloaded all the breakmc repositories. I never looked through the code so I didn't know that Avalon was an hcf plugin.

Yeah, bad turnout for breakmc.

LINGLING

Banned
Reactions
Resources

It's not really it's a more teams then factions

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/111661/)

Seated

Banned
Reactions
Resources

CRUSADER GOD, man i enjoyed griefin advanced lol

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.