Need help with a chargeback (Mainly Dutch)

Status
This thread has been locked.

Daan

Reactions
Resources
Hey there, I need some help after I got scammed by the user on the forums known as 8v4

I got some chargeback issues, the problem I am having at the moment:

http://gyazo.com/f9c1ba05922f028e4811a3902e715891

PayPal is asking me to take Action from the buyer it's side by reacting to this, but the problem is I don't know where I can react to this and these are the only options I can do.

http://gyazo.com/30fe4173efd4703add93fdb3a7b354eb

This is basicly the first time I got scammed and became in this kind of situation and need some help with it As Soon As Possible.

If I need to add some more detail into this case please tell me, thank you for taking your time.
Sincerly,

Daan.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Make a scam report.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

InfinityBuilds

Reactions
Resources
Hey there, I need some help after I got scammed by the user on the forums known as 8v4

I got some chargeback issues, the problem I am having at the moment:

http://gyazo.com/f9c1ba05922f028e4811a3902e715891

PayPal is asking me to take Action from the buyer it's side by reacting to this, but the problem is I don't know where I can react to this and these are the only options I can do.

http://gyazo.com/30fe4173efd4703add93fdb3a7b354eb

This is basicly the first time I got scammed and became in this kind of situation and need some help with it As Soon As Possible.

If I need to add some more detail into this case please tell me, thank you for taking your time.
Sincerly,

Daan.

You should start off by calling up PayPal.
Contact a live support operator and provide them with your Case ID (Referring to the chargeback).
Presuming they're good operators they will patch you through to Limitations and resolution centre support where you can give evidence and such.

GL

InfinityBuilds

Reactions
Resources
I believe PayPal will only give you your money back if you have proof of a valid contract.

This is false.
Providing paypal with details on the transaction, and simply stating that it was an online transaction for goods that are not tangible will help his case as Paypal's buyers protection policy does not cover online transactions.

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources
This is false.
Providing paypal with details on the transaction, and simply stating that it was an online transaction for goods that are not tangible will help his case as Paypal's buyers protection policy does not cover online transactions.
The transaction details are part of the acceptance portion of the contract. A contract can be verbal, written, over Skype, or such. You can just ask for money back if you didn't both accept the contract and it's terms.

InfinityBuilds

Reactions
Resources
The transaction details are part of the acceptance portion of the contract. A contract can be verbal, written, over Skype, or such. You can just ask for money back if you didn't both accept the contract and it's terms.

Correct, but clearly there was no contract declared between the two.
Paypal does not support transactions for tangible goods, so unless you had hard evidence of a contract that was done over a messaging service which does not allow messages to be edited (Such as facebook messenger) then I doubt there would be any case at all to do with a contract that Paypal would accept.

As I previously suggested,
Call up Paypal. Far better than emailing them as you can answer any questions they have directly.

MCHelper

Reactions
Resources
If you were buying an optifine cape from 8v4 then there was obviously some mistake. I Bought one from him and I got in in less than A minute.

Proof:
Rw5xJSI.png

InfinityBuilds

Reactions
Resources
If you were buying an optifine cape from 8v4 then there was obviously some mistake. I Bought one from him and I got in in less than A minute.

Proof:
Rw5xJSI.png

Multiple people have claimed to be scammed from 8v4, so shh

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
If you were buying an optifine cape from 8v4 then there was obviously some mistake. I Bought one from him and I got in in less than A minute.]
Off topic: Don't use multiple accounts, pick one and use it; thanks :) PM if you have any questions.

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

MCHelper

Reactions
Resources

InfinityBuilds

Reactions
Resources
Why shh... I am telling that I haven't been scammed.

I can see that, but what you're not looking at in the OP, is that clearly he was scammed by 8v4.
You're also making assumptions as to what he actually brought too.

Referring back to the others who got scammed.
They got their cape, but then also got it removed and/or transferred to a different account.

MCHelper

Reactions
Resources
I can see that, but what you're not looking at in the OP, is that clearly he was scammed by 8v4.
You're also making assumptions as to what he actually brought too.

Referring back to the others who got scammed.
They got their cape, but then also got it removed and/or transferred to a different account.
I've had my cape for over a week.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.