Prison mines - URGENT

Status
This thread has been locked.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hi, i'm in need of 37 prison mines since my current builder didn't wanted to complete the job. I need these mines because my server was hacked and griefed because i forgot to protect it (I'm special :3) so they made everything sponge, things is that now i need those mines. I'm looking to pay around 30-40$ this, that's what builders have always charged me. If you want me to show details of how i want the mines add me on skype: alkrex77.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
30$ for all the mines? If that is what you want, that is insane. Thats less than a dollar per mine -.- This project would be about 1,000-1,500$ .
I already got someone.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Do you
Thought I was doing this?
really think i'm going to wait till half of january for you to work? It's URGENT idk if you read that.

Rypeo

Legit Member
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Do you

really think i'm going to wait till half of january for you to work? It's URGENT idk if you read that.

How about you respect people for what they stand for, you selfish swine.

Gabe123may claims he's making you the prison mines which you ordered. He's taking his time to create something you've requested. No wonder you back out of every fucking deal you create. You have no respect for other people who take time out of their own lives to complete your requests. You need to learn some respect.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
How about you respect people for what they stand for, you selfish swine.

Gabe123may claims he's making you the prison mines which you ordered. He's taking his time to create something you've requested. No wonder you back out of every fucking deal you create. You have no respect for other people who take time out of their own lives to complete your requests. You need to learn some respect.
He's not taking *time* for what i requested, i'm not going to wait 1 month to get something i need urgent.

Rypeo

Legit Member
Premium
Reactions
Resources
He's not taking *time* for what i requested, i'm not going to wait 1 month to get something i need urgent.

Well fucking tough. You've made a deal, stand by your deal. And stop being an arse about your business.

This is a business/trading website if you havn't already noticed. Not home of the xXForumCraftRetardXx who thinks he can take control of other people's time schedules and production. Not everyone on this website sits around on a trading website all day, making offers on everything that gets posted with your mums 4k paypal balance.

Learn some respect.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Well fucking tough. You've made a deal, stand by your deal. And stop being an arse about your business.

This is a business/trading website if you havn't already noticed. Not home of the xXForumCraftRetardXx who thinks he can take control of other people's time schedules and production. Not everyone on this website sits around on a trading website all day, making offers on everything that gets posted with your mums 4k paypal balance.

Learn some respect.
i lol'd at this.[DOUBLEPOST=1419447097,1419446927][/DOUBLEPOST]What do you really mean with respect? Are you using it? I don't think so... I'm sure i was way more respectful with him than how you're being with me... I'm not sitting on this website all day... Just because i alwasy have my pc on and on the website doesn't mean i'm on it... You laugh at me when you're just a dude addicted to anime...[DOUBLEPOST=1419447389][/DOUBLEPOST]Squid what's up with rating my comments? You're a scammer as well, or do you want to proof you're not?

Squid

Banned
Reactions
Resources
i lol'd at this.[DOUBLEPOST=1419447097,1419446927][/DOUBLEPOST]What do you really mean with respect? Are you using it? I don't think so... I'm sure i was way more respectful with him than how you're being with me... I'm not sitting on this website all day... Just because i alwasy have my pc on and on the website doesn't mean i'm on it... You laugh at me when you're just a dude addicted to anime...[DOUBLEPOST=1419447389][/DOUBLEPOST]Squid what's up with rating my comments? You're a scammer as well, or do you want to proof you're not?
Because the more you post shit like this the more idiot and immature kid you become.

Banned forever. Reason: Creating multiple accounts (http://www.mc-market.org/members/1158/)

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
You want respect? Give respect.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.