Watch out for Dralcefy - Scammer

Status
This thread has been locked.

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch. Dralcefy/Raymond/Recovence has retrieved the account I purchased from him. DNDW this user.

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
He's making me me mines. Once i told him about your scam report on him he stopped replying. I'll give him like 1 hour to reply, if not i'll chargeback.[DOUBLEPOST=1419443395,1419443266][/DOUBLEPOST]How can i actually chargeback without losing?...

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
He's making me me mines. Once i told him about your scam report on him he stopped replying. I'll give him like 1 hour to reply, if not i'll chargeback.[DOUBLEPOST=1419443395,1419443266][/DOUBLEPOST]How can i actually chargeback without losing?...
Log onto paypal with a VPN and ask for a refund. It'll give you some options like: "I didn't authorize this transaction" or "I didn't get my goods". Choose the "i didn't authorize this transaction" and like they'll notice your IP is different you'll get a refund something like that. I don't know in detail so I would suggest asking someone else as well to confirm.[DOUBLEPOST=1419444350][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, shouldn't this be in "Scam Reports" section? lol

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Log onto paypal with a VPN and ask for a refund. It'll give you some options like: "I didn't authorize this transaction" or "I didn't get my goods". Choose the "i didn't authorize this transaction" and like they'll notice your IP is different you'll get a refund something like that. I don't know in detail so I would suggest asking someone else as well to confirm.[DOUBLEPOST=1419444350][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, shouldn't this be in "Scam Reports" section? lol
About that, he already knows i did paid... He could tell that to paypal with proof and i'll be fucked wouldn't I?

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
About that, he already knows i did paid... He could tell that to paypal with proof and i'll be fucked wouldn't I?
I have no clue ;c I suggest contacting billytheDolphin for help.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I have no clue ;c I suggest contacting billytheDolphin for help.
billytheDOLPHIN can you help me? :3[DOUBLEPOST=1419445079,1419444740][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah he doesn't reply anymore :/[DOUBLEPOST=1419445169][/DOUBLEPOST]Also be careful do not hire Ral he's part of the scam Dralcefy did to me.

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
billytheDOLPHIN can you help me? :3[DOUBLEPOST=1419445079,1419444740][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah he doesn't reply anymore :/[DOUBLEPOST=1419445169][/DOUBLEPOST]Also be careful do not hire Ral he's part of the scam Dralcefy did to me.
well on the bright side my name is pink now so i guess i can join the cool kids club rite

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
well on the bright side my name is pink now so i guess i can join the cool kids club rite
I don't like any of the possible colors, that's why i'm light blue :3

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
am i still cool??????
YA.[DOUBLEPOST=1419449144,1419446237][/DOUBLEPOST]I love how he scams people even on christmas :/

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
YA.[DOUBLEPOST=1419449144,1419446237][/DOUBLEPOST]I love how he scams people even on christmas :/
guess you can say he's on the naughty list *ba dum tss*

Ral

Bloxus Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I have absolutely 0 to do with this.[DOUBLEPOST=1419452805,1419452764][/DOUBLEPOST]Apparently, I'm middleman.. I don't know...

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I have absolutely 0 to do with this.[DOUBLEPOST=1419452805,1419452764][/DOUBLEPOST]Apparently, I'm middleman.. I don't know...
Dralcefy said you were the middleman between the deal of me and him. You won't do crap about it now.

Ral

Bloxus Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
The only thing I did, was, Post the thread about the COmissions, and told Dral to Skype you.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
The only thing I did, was, Post the thread about the COmissions, and told Dral to Skype you.
You were the one who got me scammed lol... You could've done it on purpose.

Ral

Bloxus Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I never did anything, I want proof, (If You have any :D)

Arelance

Graphic Designer | Swag Master
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I have my other friend hop on to my PayPal and do a chargeback. Therefore it doesn't look fishy that I live USA and the proxy is somewhere in China or something.
I dont get the point of this

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not allowed!
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.