Custom Event Plugin (meant for factions)

Status
This thread has been locked.

checkthecloset

Reactions
Resources
Hey, I'm selling a plugin my dev developed for me to get some more funds to advertise my server.

The plugin name is iEvents.

Features: It is obviously, an event plugin. Its triggered by the /event command. Once triggered, it starts a countdown of 10 minutes via bossbar. You can force start it with /event start. The way it works is that once it is in the 'progress stage' people can stand on the capture point and start generating castle points. For each faction member in the capture point, 1 point a second is generated. so if you have the capture point value set to 300, it would take 5 minutes for 1 person to cap, and 2.5 minutes for 2 people in the same faction to cap, if they are both standing on the capture point. once the point value you set it reached by a faction, they win, and their faction name is displayed on the bossbar. The winning faction also recieves a prize chest, which when placed and opened, gives random items (you can change them if you want, just ask me)

thats pretty much it, great for faction servers who want to stand out more.

asking price: Make an offer :p

pm me for my skype if interested

checkthecloset

Reactions
Resources
i decided to sell my entire server instead, which includes this plugin, so please lock this thread.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.