Cubic | ZexyZek's Team | Giveaway! Completely revamped portfolio!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
For a chance to win a free build, click here!
U11jesF.jpg

Text Version + Pricing

Hey there! Cubic is a three man team, two of us doing the building and one of us doing the managing (obviously the managing person gets a much smaller cut). Cubic used to be a 7 man build team which was called Invictus Consilium, but we decided to shut down due to some internal problems which we were not happy with.

Portfolio:
Most of our, and our members builds can be found here!

Just some of our builds (the rest are in the links above!):

bmRtKBk.png

VucYjF8.png

vR4K5LO.png
08ySSg7.png
VeuvhNf.png
JV9aBiL.png
lPUHQIi.png
00tSKxH.jpg
fWWcKVH.png
DvYpl7B.png
WKiSx9B.png
G3ijNq1.png
j0dKm3j.png
sKEMV5T.png
PWbiqZQ.png
SXbmLPR.png
51DrvYp.png

Times and deadlines:
We try to work on your deadlines, and complete projects as fast as possible! 100 x 100 builds are usually completed within 1-2 days, and smaller builds even quicker! However, these are just estimates, and may take longer if we have a tonne of clients at that moment!

Pricing (These are average prices, they are constantly changing):
25x25: ~$35 (Recommendation = mine)

50x50: ~$60 (Recommendation = spawn)
100x100: ~$125 (Recommendation = spawn/hub)
200 x 200: ~$245 (Recommendation = hub)
300 x 300: ~$355 (Recommendation = hub)
400 x 400: ~$485 (Recommendation = hub)
Other: Discuss!

How it works:

• You contact me (with the form completed)
  • We talk about price, build, deadline etc.
  • You pay 25-50% of the price (depending on size of build)
  • I start on your build, show you regular updates of the build
  • I show you the build at the end
  • You pay for the build if you are happy with it
  • I send you the build
Ways of contact:
Please PM me Everything! I don't want comments here and if you add me on Skype I will simply redirect you here. Thanks.
PM me on Spigot
Skype (duvplaton125)
Comment here

Contact form:
Please complete the following form before contacting us and send it to us to make it easier for us to discuss pricing etc.

What you are looking for:
Size:
Budget:
Extra's:

Please note, you will be provided with a schematic only.

Thanks!

Type
Offering
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Sorry, I know you don't want posts here, but here is some stuff I'd like to say -

Your builds are amazing. Superb. The detail is extraordinary and life-like. However, your 25x25 and 50x50 builds are quite expensive ($25 and $55, respectively). I think you should tone down the average price, as even a 25x25 with a lot of detail isn't worth $25.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Compyz

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I know this is a "prestigious" building team but consider lowering your prices.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban on other account (Multi-accounting)

Potrock

Server Manager and Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
How are you "ZexyZek's Official Team"? By that do you mean you have done a project for him, or does he endorse you?

CodeCrafted

Banned
Reactions
Resources
How are you "ZexyZek's Official Team"? By that do you mean you have done a project for him, or does he endorse you?
Probably the team built a majority of the builds for Omega Realm and now mikgreg or zek ask then whenever needed, based on previous experience with building

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I know this is a "prestigious" building team but consider lowering your prices.
Please read the below comment :p
We are partnered with him :) (a deal worked out)
Sorry, I know you don't want posts here, but here is some stuff I'd like to say -

Your builds are amazing. Superb. The detail is extraordinary and life-like. However, your 25x25 and 50x50 builds are quite expensive ($25 and $55, respectively). I think you should tone down the average price, as even a 25x25 with a lot of detail isn't worth $25.
No no constructive criticism is highly appreciated. The thing is, Anything under $25 for us isn't worth doing (I'm not trying to be cocky or anything) but compare it with $200, or even $80 projects it's not too much. I'm not saying theres anything wrong with not having the money for that, I mean I once couldn't afford prices like these for a long while but that is why those prices are 'high'.[DOUBLEPOST=1419624335,1419624285][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably the team built a majority of the builds for Omega Realm and now mikgreg or zek ask then whenever needed, based on previous experience with building
Haha sorta, but we have a deal worked out.

0liverG

Old Man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Platon, and great builds I remember when you were doing free builds ;).

Mark Pineau

Reactions
Resources
If you post a build I have made with Divinemedicus, please give me credit. Thank you. (PS... I built that dragon)

Hainemakoru

Hainemakoru
Banned
Reactions
Resources
If you post a build I have made with Divinemedicus, please give me credit. Thank you. (PS... I built that dragon)
Do you have proof that you built that dragon? also, Xeron's build team is amazing, doesn't lie

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158210/, http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158034/)

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Completely updated our portfolio, including a lot more of specific members works now!

Portfolio:
Most of our, and our members builds can be found here!

Just some of our builds (the rest are in the links above!):

bmRtKBk.png

VucYjF8.png

vR4K5LO.png
08ySSg7.png
VeuvhNf.png
JV9aBiL.png
lPUHQIi.png
00tSKxH.jpg
fWWcKVH.png
DvYpl7B.png
WKiSx9B.png
G3ijNq1.png
j0dKm3j.png
sKEMV5T.png
PWbiqZQ.png
SXbmLPR.png
51DrvYp.png

Website is almost ready for release, simply completing some final scripts!

You can either ask Divinemedicus, or look at the original Pmc post: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/arkanace-contest/
The build was built on my server, and I contributed making the whole dragon, some terrain editing, floor plan and some buildings.
My name is Pinemark3.

Sure, I'll remember to ask him when he's next online! :)

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
So how long have you been ZexyZek's Official build team because I have heard that SummitBuilds has been the main team for quite a while and you were fired by them back over a year ago? I dont want to say the wrong things but if this whole post is a lie John is really not going to be happy if you use his name.
This post is old, should probably delete it. We were never fired, we decided to shut down our team - and no, this happened a couple of months ago. Not sure about SummitBuilds.

Matt D

Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Sorry he did not fully explain, My mistake Good luck. Vouch for Platon =P

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.