This thread has been locked.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hi,

I am looking for two things.

1: Something (a plugin, script, whatever) that makes it so whenever someone registers on our forums (Xenforo) and uses their Minecraft username (theres a plugin for Xenforo for this), it will add them to the Member+ rank on the Creative server which gives them perks (it should basically just run /manuadd {name} Member+).

2: We have a system where Member, Member+ and Donor ranks are prefixes and 'main ranks', and their 'Build Rank' and Build Team Titles are 'suffixes'.
This all works perfectly as they can't be a member and donator at the same time, so prefixes are a perfect match. As for the suffixes, they can have both the Build Team Title and Build Rank. The Build Rank is 'how good they are at building' to put it shortly.
To make it simpler, we are going to be doing it so that Prefix ranks are going to be the 'main rank', and Suffix ranks are going to be the 'sub rank'. Sadly, with group manager, if you add the sub rank to someone the suffix/prefix will not move over as well so we need a custom plugin for this.
Sorry if I didn't explain 2 so well, I can explain more so via Skype.

I don't really have a budget for this, just name me your price and I'll see if I can match it.
If interested, just comment your Skype details/PM them to me.

Cheers,

Platon.

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

PickNChew

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
Hi,

I am looking for two things.

1: Something (a plugin, script, whatever) that makes it so whenever someone registers on our forums (Xenforo) and uses their Minecraft username (theres a plugin for Xenforo for this), it will add them to the Member+ rank on the Creative server which gives them perks (it should basically just run /manuadd {name} Member+).

2: We have a system where Member, Member+ and Donor ranks are prefixes and 'main ranks', and their 'Build Rank' and Build Team Titles are 'suffixes'.
This all works perfectly as they can't be a member and donator at the same time, so prefixes are a perfect match. As for the suffixes, they can have both the Build Team Title and Build Rank. The Build Rank is 'how good they are at building' to put it shortly.
To make it simpler, we are going to be doing it so that Prefix ranks are going to be the 'main rank', and Suffix ranks are going to be the 'sub rank'. Sadly, with group manager, if you add the sub rank to someone the suffix/prefix will not move over as well so we need a custom plugin for this.
Sorry if I didn't explain 2 so well, I can explain more so via Skype.

I don't really have a budget for this, just name me your price and I'll see if I can match it.
If interested, just comment your Skype details/PM them to me.

Cheers,

Platon.
Check out my PrisonPrefix plugin on spigot.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.