Megabuilds

Status
This thread has been locked.

Arieben

Reactions
Resources
I am just wondering, are there people out there who are looking to buy megabuilds? (huge builds, lots of cool stuff, but little-no interior usually). Would it be worth it to sell them on here?

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Regablith

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Go ahead and give it a try. You'll probably find someone to buy!

Banned forever. Reason: Account compromised.

Logical Solutions™

|| Xenforo Guru ||
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Synic & Manny1 ~ Now that this thread has been pruned, please stop being such goons! (Sorry, I had to rhyme).

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking personal information/Framing another user

Synic

Programmer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Logical Solutions™ XD ily
Arieben I don't see big structures (250 blocks and more) get sold often in this website because of their expensiveness. Most buyers here are looking for a quick build (around 50-150 blocks) to purchase.

In terms of price, the most expensive range of bids you'll probably see on a build is $80-$100.

In addition you said "little to no interior" meaning you would probably have many structures in one build but those structures wouldn't be as detailed. A lot of the buyers here look for detailed saturated spawns (factions, prison) so these somewhat abstract builds wouldn't fit the criteria.

Although, if you would like, you could still try to sell a megabuild and see if anyone is interested. If it fails to sell, then you can assume that those types of builds won't sell successfully in this website.

Good luck!

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.