Verified ⚡ HeavyNode ⚡ $3/GB AMD Ryzen 5950X MC w/ Free Dedi IP + Server Splitter⚡ Public Stats ⚡

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
banner-extreme.png

thread-2022.png

1.jpg

Type
Offering
Verification
Verified only
Kind
  1. Minecraft
  2. Dedicated
  3. VPS
  4. Website
  2. NA west
  3. Europe
  4. Australia
  5. Other
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

FriendlyPerson

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
This appears to be more a reasonably priced budget Minecraft hosting than most bull ships on this forum. Who do you use and do you rent the servers or the space there?

Thanks in advance!

ZPower

Experienced Manager | Networking Guru
Premium
Reactions
Resources
In my opinion, everyone here says the same thing.

We have good hardware. 99.999% SLA. Good support.

I have heard that a lot of times, and you are selling your service for 4 dollars a gigabyte. Not to mention that 20gbps DDoS protection isn't that much, I can get more on PebbleHost for a lot cheaper.

What truly makes you unique? I swear all of these new hosts are just carbon-copies of each other in my opinion.

FriendlyPerson

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
In my opinion, everyone here says the same thing.

We have good hardware. 99.999% SLA. Good support.

I have heard that a lot of times, and you are selling your service for 4 dollars a gigabyte. Not to mention that 20gbps DDoS protection isn't that much, I can get more on PebbleHost for a lot cheaper.

What truly makes you unique? I swear all of these new hosts are just carbon-copies of each other in my opinion.

I agree however just knowing the supplier and so on is usually enough to tell them apart. Because there NoCs and data centers that those "other" guys will always use due to reduced pricing.

Furthermore that's the price of a "real" budget Minecraft hosting solution ($4-$6+). The pricing on MCM are really off the racks on what's REAL world pricing are.

ZPower

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I agree however just knowing the supplier and so on is usually enough to tell them apart. Because there NoCs and data centers that those "other" guys will always use due to reduced pricing.

Furthermore that's the price of a "real" budget Minecraft hosting solution ($4-$6+). The pricing on MCM are really off the racks on what's REAL world pricing are.
For all we know, this service could over-pack their nodes to 200+ percent. I am just saying that this service at this price is confusing to me. I do not see any viable advantage to use this host over the plethora of other hosts that reside in this grossly over-saturated marketplace. What I want to see is more public node stats, and more direct company to company competition to lower the cost to the end-user. Only then will we have true competition.

Am I saying this host is bad or good? No. I have no experience with them whatsoever. For all I know they could have one server per node! All I am saying is that I see no advantage. If you look at this company's specs, and PebbleHost's specs (sorry to use PebbleHost as an example so much, they are just an easy comparison, who I also vouch for) PebbleHost APPEARS to have better performance in some categories and is significantly cheaper. As for where it is hosted, PebbleHost hosts out of OVH.

Just look at this from my perspective. This service is 4 dollars a gigabyte and to date has no name. This is the only message on the account. Is that a bad thing? No. My point is that at 4 dollars a gigabyte I do not think many fish will bite early on. You need to offer something that is revered as either an excellent service, or a great deal. Right now, we have service that is nearly ubiquitous, and a price that is lackluster for what you receive.

My opinions are my own. I do not want to accidentally sound like I am somehow devouching OP, I am not. I just think this whole industry needs a new direction.

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
This appears to be more a reasonably priced budget Minecraft hosting than most bull ships on this forum. Who do you use and do you rent the servers or the space there?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in this matter. We are currently leasing our NY hardware from ReliableSite.

If you'd like to take a look or to do some tests you can use the following:

Test IP: 108.61.53.50
Demo server IP: ewr.mc.heavynode.com (1.13)

This server is running in our 1GB Plan.

Best regards,
Rodrigo A.
---
HeavyNode
www.heavynode.com

Last edited by a moderator:

PvrpleGold

Reactions
Resources
I have my test server hosted on Heavynode, i do modpacks and some builds and i have to say it i do not have a single problem.
No TPS dropping so far, heavy world edit use does not seem to have an impact on performance.

I have been only using it for a week, i will keep my reply updated if i find any issues.

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
For all we know, this service could over-pack their nodes to 200+ percent. I am just saying that this service at this price is confusing to me. I do not see any viable advantage to use this host over the plethora of other hosts that reside in this grossly over-saturated marketplace. What I want to see is more public node stats, and more direct company to company competition to lower the cost to the end-user. Only then will we have true competition.

Am I saying this host is bad or good? No. I have no experience with them whatsoever. For all I know they could have one server per node! All I am saying is that I see no advantage. If you look at this company's specs, and PebbleHost's specs (sorry to use PebbleHost as an example so much, they are just an easy comparison, who I also vouch for) PebbleHost APPEARS to have better performance in some categories and is significantly cheaper. As for where it is hosted, PebbleHost hosts out of OVH.

Just look at this from my perspective. This service is 4 dollars a gigabyte and to date has no name. This is the only message on the account. Is that a bad thing? No. My point is that at 4 dollars a gigabyte I do not think many fish will bite early on. You need to offer something that is revered as either an excellent service, or a great deal. Right now, we have service that is nearly ubiquitous, and a price that is lackluster for what you receive.

My opinions are my own. I do not want to accidentally sound like I am somehow devouching OP, I am not. I just think this whole industry needs a new direction.

Hello,

Regarding the public node statistics, you can consult a live detail of all our nodes statistis from the following URL:

https://status.heavynode.com/

Best regards,
Rodrigo A.
---
HeavyNode
www.heavynode.com

ZPower

Premium
Reactions
Resources

https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/

That is where the servers are hosted with HeavyNode. Never heard about this company before.

Looks like the bare-metal server costs about $129/mo to host. 20gbps DDoS protection from them is free.

Edit: If they sell the node to maximum ram usage they will make 256 dollars. Subtract the website cost, the hosting cost, and administrative fees and you really don't have a very big profit margin.

Last edited:

FriendlyPerson

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
Looks like the bare-metal server costs about $129/mo to host. 20gbps DDoS protection from them is free.

Edit: If they sell the node to maximum ram usage they will make 256 dollars. Subtract the website cost, the hosting cost, and administrative fees and you really don't have a very big profit margin.

I agree, that is why I don't personally use and can't recommend a "MCM" provider. Even IRL Minecraft hosting had mostly hit the fans now of days. Because it's the race to the bottom of the barrel OR for the most profits.

ZPower

Premium
Reactions
Resources
I agree, that is why I don't personally use and can't recommend a "MCM" provider. Even IRL Minecraft hosting had mostly hit the fans now of days. Because it's the race to the bottom of the barrel OR for the most profits.
That's the point I was trying to make with all these hosts, especially the smaller ones that are just starting up. I just see no logical reason to choose any of the plethora of small hosts on MCM. Stick with the brands, stick with the hosts that you know you can rely on. I am not saying that this host is unreliable, but if their host were to raise costs even slightly they would either have to raise end-user costs or operate on a very small shoestring.

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
https://www.reliablesite.net/dedicated-servers/

That is where the servers are hosted with HeavyNode. Never heard about this company before.

Hello,

If you'd like to know more about our hadware provider you can take a look at its mcm thread (to not refer an external forum):

https://www.mc-market.org/threads/6585/

I'd prefer to not disclose specific information about our financials, but we have worked a custom deal on our first node. As you can see, the $129/mo price includes a different configuration than our current setup. I can assure you we have enough profit margin to keep running without recurring to practices like overselling and/or reducing the quality of our services. We are a small team of three people. :D

Best regards,
Rodrigo A.
---
HeavyNode
www.heavynode.com

Last edited by a moderator:

ZPower

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello,

If you'd like to know more about our hadware provider you can take a look at its mcm thread (to not refer an external forum):

https://www.mc-market.org/threads/6585/

I'd prefer to not disclose specific information about our financials, but we have worked a custom deal on our first node. As you can see, the $129/mo price includes a different configuration than our current setup. I can assure you we have enough profit margin to keep running without recurring to practices like overselling and/or reducing the quality of our services. We are a small team of three persons. :D

Best regards,
Rodrigo A.
---
HeavyNode
www.heavynode.com
With all due respect, I have seen quite a few hosts say that they can stay in the game, only to fail.

Time will tell I suppose. Thank you for the information.

Zelon-Jack

Dedicated Member
Premium
Reactions
Resources
$4/GB for a Xeon!! What makes y'all so special, website looks nice though.

Xeon E5-1240V5's have some of the higher single core performing CPU's on the market. :)

Last edited:

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources

Mister Cryptic

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I find it funny how other hosts are coming to this host's thread and talking about their hosts. I mean if they want to talk about their host they should talk about it in their own thread, just saying..

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/565069/)
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.