Verified ⚡ HeavyNode ⚡ $3/GB AMD Ryzen 5950X MC w/ Free Dedi IP + Server Splitter⚡ Public Stats ⚡

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
banner-extreme.png

thread-2022.png

1.jpg

Type
Offering
Verification
Verified only
Kind
  1. Minecraft
  2. Dedicated
  3. VPS
  4. Website
  2. NA west
  3. Europe
  4. Australia
  5. Other
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Ethereal739

SecureSRV Limited
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Although I am not a customer (and soon will be a competitor in fact), I can personally vouch for HeavyNode.

I have been talking to the owner (Gatto) for quite some time now, he is a very chill and knowledgeable guy. Unlike a bunch of other host (and I don't mean every host), Gatto really knows what he is doing when it comes to managing his own systems.

It is also sad that new hosts will get attacked regardless of what they do. Sell for cheap and you will be attacked for "having very low profit margin", "pointless" and "overselling" . Raising the price and you will be attacked with "why should we use you when we have Pebble" , "Pebble is cheaper". Also, it is funny how MCM hosts attack new comers by saying "the market is over saturated", "this is pointless" when someone else make a host but it is perfectly OK when they make one themselves.

Banned forever. Reason: Resource contains malware

Toobiii

solutions architect & sysadmin | confirm on site
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Sorry but not paying $3 for 1GB server when I can pay $1 for the same...

ITechnologyman

Reactions
Resources
From my server experiences with other hosts and from what I can gather from this hosts thread that the owner is very knowledgeable(Kudos to him). You get what you pay for from a quality host, I have personally never used HeavyNode but their specs are above most budget hosts. Would you buy a car engine that's cheaper, has worse performance, has been boosted beyond what it was designed for and has so much mileage on it you are surprised it works or the engine that has been well maintained, looked after, used for what it was designed to do and barely driven? That's the difference between budget and high quality, without a good quality engine(Host) the body of the car(Your server) won't get you there and back.

Toobiii

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
From my server experiences with other hosts and from what I can gather from this hosts thread that the owner is very knowledgeable(Kudos to him). You get what you pay for from a quality host, I have personally never used HeavyNode but their specs are above most budget hosts. Would you buy a car engine that's cheaper, has worse performance, has been boosted beyond what it was designed for and has so much mileage on it you are surprised it works or the engine that has been well maintained, looked after, used for what it was designed to do and barely driven? That's the difference between budget and high quality, without a good quality engine(Host) the body of the car(Your server) won't get you there and back.

Personally I'm with a budget host, okay I'm not needing to many crazy plugins or maps or whatever as I develop my own. From what I've seen with the host I'm with they charge very cheap prices, and I don't see a need to spend 3x more on something which will make no difference.

Ethereal739

SecureSRV Limited
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Personally I'm with a budget host, okay I'm not needing to many crazy plugins or maps or whatever as I develop my own. From what I've seen with the host I'm with they charge very cheap prices, and I don't see a need to spend 3x more on something which will make no difference.

First off, this is an i7-6700k... No one can actually provide this specs for 1/GB without overselling.

Secondly, it does make a difference. Higher clock speed is better for world generation and is extremely important for Minecraft as it is mostly single threaded. SSD is also a lot of faster than HDD. The location and networking also matters, if you have a God server but bad networking your players will still lag like hell.

That being said, if you want a budget host, it's totally fine and understandable. But I do not see the point of trashing this thread for providing better specs at a higher price. It is like going to a high end restaurant and tell them you are not eating there because you can eat at McDonald's instead.

Toobiii

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Must agree with Ethereal, I dont really see the need to trash a thread saying u prefer budget hosts. Like how is this relevant to HeavyNode?
However I'm not trashing the thread man?

That being said, if you want a budget host, it's totally fine and understandable. But I do not see the point of trashing this thread for providing better specs at a higher price.

I'm not attempting to bash/trash/whatever the thread, I was just stating that there may be no need to spend $3 on servers per GB compared to there being suitable alternatives for $1/GB yes I've taken into account clock speeds, SSDs, etc. however don't other companies do that for less price? I'm not saying anything about their company or anything like that lol neither am I saying anything negative about the thread? I get that companies need to make returns on their purchases which they've bought; tldr- all I was stating was that there isn't always a need to spend for example $3 on a server where I could do the same for $1

Isn't really bashing a thread

Just to add: What I've seen their support looks pretty neat
Add x2: To OP, where can I find your Minecraft panel since you said you use Pterodactyl?

Last edited:

Ethereal739

SecureSRV Limited
Banned
Reactions
Resources

I'm not attempting to bash/trash/whatever the thread, I was just stating that there may be no need to spend $3 on servers per GB compared to there being suitable alternatives for $1/GB yes I've taken into account clock speeds, SSDs, etc. however don't other companies do that for less price? I'm not saying anything about their company or anything like that lol neither am I saying anything negative about the thread? I get that companies need to make returns on their purchases which they've bought; tldr- all I was stating was that there isn't always a need to spend for example $3 on a server where I could do the same for $1

Add x2: To OP, where can I find your Minecraft panel since you said you use Pterodactyl?
Let me break it down for you.

This is a thread made by a new host who provide better hardware than a lot of host and sell at a higher price.

They have not done anything sketchy. No scamming, no security issues, no overselling, no dm advertising. In fact, they seem to be very well set up. The owner is also super knowledgeable & hard working.

You came out of nowhere, uninvited. You have had no interaction with the host whatsoever. You just jumped in saying eww I am not paying $3/GB because I have my budget host and better hardware is pointless. That is not constructive criticism. That is textbook bashing. If you think it's not "bashing" then I don't know what is.

Honestly, it's not like HeavyNode is advertising to you specifically and trying to get you to switch to their host. You just jumped in out of nowhere and had a very negative attitude. If you don't like the price and are not interested, then leave it. Now you are trying to give a little complement to appear neutral.

I will tell you what. It doesn't really work like that. What you are doing is the equivalent of going into a newly opened luxurious restaurant, tell the manager that his expensive food is meaningless because you can get the same at McDonald's. Then you proceed to compliment the restaurant's decoration after people call you out for your BS. That will not make you look less like a dick by any means, honestly.

Last edited:

Toobiii

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Let me break it down for you.

This is a thread made by a new host who provide better hardware than a lot of host and sell at a higher price.

They have not done anything sketchy. No scamming, no security issues, no overselling, no dm advertising. In fact, they seem to be very well set up. The owner is also super knowledgeable & hard working.

You came out of nowhere, uninvited. You have had no interaction with the host whatsoever. You just jumped in saying eww I am not paying $3/GB because I have my budget host and better hardware is pointless. That is not constructive criticism. That is textbook bashing. If you think it's not "bashing" then I don't know what is.

Honestly, it's not like HeavyNode is advertising to you specifically and trying to get you to switch to their host. You just jumped in out of nowhere and had a very negative attitude. If you don't like the price and are not interested, then leave it. Now you are trying to give a little complement to appear neutral.

I will tell you what. It doesn't really work like that. What you are doing is the equivalent of going into a newly opened luxurious restaurant, tell the manager that his expensive food is meaningless because you can get the same at McDonald's. Then you proceed to compliment the restaurant's decoration after people call you out for your BS. That will not make you look less like a dick by any means, honestly.

However I’m not trying to look like “less of a dick”? Sorry if I’ve insulted you and I apologise about that...

As for “jumping in”, am I not allowed to give my view on things? Bashing would be something like “lol this host is shit” .

Neither did I accuse them of scamming or doing anything sketchy? I know they’re not trying to get me to switch to them and neither did I accuse them of doing that. Even when commenting I didn’t mean to come across as negative or positive, that’s what you’ve made it sound like.

Ethereal739

SecureSRV Limited
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Right, maybe you should re-read your posts to see if you are negative or not.

Toobiii

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Right, maybe you should re-read your posts to see if you are negative or not.

But that’s not negative? More neutral than negative, ok the first one could be taken neutral or negative but negative wasn’t the way I wanted it to be directed... and as for the second quote that’s not negative; I could’ve been more specific with “will make no difference” however it’s not negative?

Zuqi

Owner of Zuqi Development LLC
Banned
Reactions
Resources
But that’s not negative? More neutral than negative, ok the first one could be taken neutral or negative but negative wasn’t the way I wanted it to be directed... and as for the second quote that’s not negative; I could’ve been more specific with “will make no difference” however it’s not negative?
Can you please just stop trashing this guys thread?

Banned forever. Reason: Leaking user resources

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources

Hello,

First of all, by setting our regular price at $3/GB it allows us to provide our customers with a good quality hosting service, most $1/GB providers will run old X-series Xeons or Xeon E5 processors with 128-256GB of RAM, this results in a lower CPU performance and a lower CPU allocation per server, which will directly affect your server tick rate (TPS) if you are running it with a decent amount of plugins and players.

By setting our price to something higher we are not only able to provide a better service in terms of hardware, but it also leaves us room to develop, grow and improve as a company.

As for your question, you can access our control panel (Pterodactyl) from: https://control.heavynode.com/

You can also access our website and FAQ if you'd like to know a little more about us:
https://heavynode.com/
https://heavynode.com/faq

Should you have any other question or concern about this or any other matter, do not hesitate to let us know at any time. :)

Best regards,
Rodrigo A.
---
HeavyNode
www.heavynode.com

Kazdeejuyy

Reactions
Resources
Do you morons know that by pricing it at $3/gb means that the host can last longer? Smh wtf $3 ain't overselling, its just more expensive than what the market offers (1.50,2/gb) Overselling is defined as GGServers and McProHosting. $3 is a decent price because they won't be the host that disappears after 1 month

$3 is the amount of money I use to wipe my ass when I take a shit afterwards.

This host looks professional. GLWS to the host. Don't be discouraged with people who cut corners. $3 is a good price.

[DOUBLEPOST=1540007121][/DOUBLEPOST]

Specifically replying to this btw

Last edited:

Toobiii

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Do you morons know that by pricing it at $3/gb means that the host can last longer? Smh wtf $3 ain't overselling, its just more expensive than what the market offers (1.50,2/gb) Overselling is defined as GGServers and McProHosting. $3 is a decent price because they won't be the host that disappears after 1 month

$3 is the amount of money I use to wipe my ass when I take a shit afterwards.

This host looks professional. GLWS to the host. Don't be discouraged with people who cut corners. $3 is a good price.

[DOUBLEPOST=1540007121][/DOUBLEPOST]

Specifically replying to this btw
So when did I say they were overselling? Neither did I say they are unprofessional, you’re just repeating what someone else said. For the last time I gave my thoughts and views of the pricing, I didn’t accuse them of anything lmao. “Don’t be discouraged by people who cut corners”, hmm, how is purchasing a cheaper sever cutting corners? It depends on your needs as a network or server owner and budget. You’re basically saying a lot of hosts are selling to their clients methods to cut corners. As I’ve said about three times to replies above you, this wasn’t intended to be negative, I was giving my view. All you’ve done is come in and repeated the same information that the others said...

Hello,

First of all, by setting our regular price at $3/GB it allows us to provide our customers with a good quality hosting service, most $1/GB providers will run old X-series Xeons or Xeon E5 processors with 128-256GB of RAM, this results in a lower CPU performance and a lower CPU allocation per server, which will directly affect your server tick rate (TPS) if you are running it with a decent amount of plugins and players.

By setting our price to something higher we are not only able to provide a better service in terms of hardware, but it also leaves us room to develop, grow and improve as a company.

As for your question, you can access our control panel (Pterodactyl) from: https://control.heavynode.com/

You can also access our website and FAQ if you'd like to know a little more about us:
https://heavynode.com/
https://heavynode.com/faq

Should you have any other question or concern about this or any other matter, do not hesitate to let us know at any time. :)

Best regards,
Rodrigo A.
---
HeavyNode
www.heavynode.com
And thank you for a decent reply without having people accuse you of bashing a thread!

Last edited:

Kazdeejuyy

Reactions
Resources
So when did I say they were overselling? Neither did I say they are unprofessional, you’re just repeating what someone else said. For the last time I gave my thoughts and views of the pricing, I didn’t accuse them of anything lmao. “Don’t be discouraged by people who cut corners”, hmm, how is purchasing a cheaper sever cutting corners? It depends on your needs as a network or server owner and budget. You’re basically saying a lot of hosts are selling to their clients methods to cut corners. As I’ve said about three times to replies above you, this wasn’t intended to be negative, I was giving my view. All you’ve done is come in and repeated the same information that the others said...

Never said your shitty post was negative. And yes I acknowledge that you gave your thoughts.

If you didn't catch the drift, your thoughts are shit.

Toobiii

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
-

Last edited:

0liverG

Old Man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Just started using these guys today and the support especially at 2 AM on Sunday is very important to me. Would recommend this to anyone who wants good hardware, and the support team behind it.

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Our new control panel theme has been deployed!

We will be happy to receive feedback:
Feel free to send your suggestions, bug reports or everything related to it to our #panel-feedback channel in our Discord server or through our support center.

00f0fd67-2b31-408c-95fa-789e2b7a1eb4.png

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.