Verified ⚡ HeavyNode ⚡ $3/GB AMD Ryzen 5950X MC w/ Free Dedi IP + Server Splitter⚡ Public Stats ⚡

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
banner-extreme.png

thread-2022.png

1.jpg

Type
Offering
Verification
Verified only
Kind
  1. Minecraft
  2. Dedicated
  3. VPS
  4. Website
  2. NA west
  3. Europe
  4. Australia
  5. Other
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

IMadeYouReadThis

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Update: Intel's 9th gen i9's just dropped, get your stuff updated boy. :)

Banned forever. Reason: Temp Account (Fallen, https://www.mc-market.org/members/33583/)

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
We have released our Halloween flash sale!

Use coupon HALLOWEEN2018 for 65% off of your first month of any Minecraft plan and get a server for as low as $1.05/GB!

Valid until November 1st, 2018 or while supplies last.

BeBosny

Basically irrelevant now
Ultimate
Reactions
Resources
Hello there,

I must say, from all the hosts that have popped up in the past few years, this one seems very promising. You have a very decent website and are targeting a decent audience with your prices.

Something I'm questioning is the use of Pterodactyl. From personal testing and stories I've heard, I believe it isn't the most stable panel available. I definitely wouldn't recommend it for a hosting company.

Nonetheless, best of luck with your services!

Ethereal739

SecureSRV Limited
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hello there,

I must say, from all the hosts that have popped up in the past few years, this one seems very promising. You have a very decent website and are targeting a decent audience with your prices.

Something I'm questioning is the use of Pterodactyl. From personal testing and stories I've heard, I believe it isn't the most stable panel available. I definitely wouldn't recommend it for a hosting company.

What panel would you recommend then? From what I know, Multicraft uses FTP, which is an inherently insecure protocol. Pterodactyl uses SFTP out of the box so I think it would be a much better solution.

Banned forever. Reason: Resource contains malware

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Hello there,

Hello!

Thank you for the kind words! We are always looking forward to keep growing and improving this company. :)

We were previously using a modified version of Multicraft, and as most of hosts will agree, it's more stable than most panels because of it's age and release cycle, but unfortunately this comes with the price of not using some of the newest technologies or not having too much room to customize it. While it's true that you can always customize the Multicraft panel, it is based on an old version of the Yii framework and the code is not the best we have looked at. The Multicraft daemon is also closed-source, thus not allowing us to perform any modification to it.

By switching to Pterodactyl we aim to have a lot more posibilities of customization in an easier and cleaner way, as newer technologies are used and the code for both the panel and daemon are open source. This should be reflected in the next following months as we start developing it.

Pterodactyl also allows us to natively run the gameservers inside Docker containers, which allows for better resource isolation, management and improved security, which is one of the main reasons that made us decide to switch to it. Multicraft has Docker support as well, but it's still a WIP and it has caused a lot of issues to the people using it as far as we know.

It's also worth mentioning that we have performed the proper testing and we have deemed that the current version of Pterodactyl is stable enough at this moment. Something that causes issues to most hosts using Pterodactyl is that they always upgrade to the latest versions the same day they go out without performing any kind of testing. To avoid this being an issue for us, we will alway test any of the new versions, and we will also wait a determinated time (depending on what the update has changed) before upgrading our systems to ensure the best stability possible.

Nonetheless, we are always looking into new solutions as they appear. After all, our main goal is to provide the customer a better service every day. :)

What panel would you recommend then? From what I know, Multicraft uses FTP, which is an inherently insecure protocol. Pterodactyl uses SFTP out of the box so I think it would be a much better solution.

Multicraft has had FTPS support for the past year.
Source.

As BeBosny mentioned, Multicraft already has FTPS support. It's not configured by default, but you can easily get it working.

Best regards,
Rodrigo A.
---
HeavyNode
www.heavynode.com

Ethereal739

SecureSRV Limited
Banned
Reactions
Resources
why the fuck do people still make hosting company's they just are reselling servers he is reselling reliable site servers just buy one from them for cheaper lol
He no longer uses RS afaik. Also, there is nothing wrong with renting a dedicated server and hosting Minecraft on it. Not everyone knows Linux and not everyone who knows it wanna deal with it everyday.
It could also be about financials, not everyone can afford a dedi either.

Banned forever. Reason: Resource contains malware

Carry Lord

Carry Lord
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
He no longer uses RS afaik. Also, there is nothing wrong with renting a dedicated server and hosting Minecraft on it. Not everyone knows Linux and not everyone who knows it wanna deal with it everyday.
It could also be about financials, not everyone can afford a dedi either.
Ohh so what hes reselling ovh now doesn't matter same shit.

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
why the fuck do people still make hosting company's they just are reselling servers he is reselling reliable site servers just buy one from them for cheaper lol
Ohh so what hes reselling ovh now doesn't matter same shit.

Hello!

First of all I'd like to point out some things about this.

We do rent our hardware from OVH and its subsidiaries and we used to rent hardware from Reliable Site, and there is nothing wrong about this.

When you purchase a Minecraft server from us, we allocate you a portion of the dedicated server resources that corresponds to the package you bought. You receive a web control panel and all the tools to manage your instance so you can get it working in no time. We manage the underlying environment, which includes updates, configuration, maintenance, security, backups and a few other things. We also provide standard technical support, and in some cases we step up and help our customers to configure specific aspects of their servers, to install modpacks, custom jars and other related things.

When you purchase a dedicated server, you are receiving a bare metal, unmanaged machine (unless you're paying for management, which is not actually very cheap), this way you will need to take care of the underlying environment, including everything about it. With dedicated servers you will also usually see an higher price point, because you're paying for an entire machine and not just a portion of it.

Many users will find themselves with enough knowledge about managing this kind of environment, or with enough resource needs to acquire a dedicated server, but others may not.

Shared hosting has its use cases, the customer may only want to get a few GBs of RAM or to be in a managed environment, among others, which makes it a better alternative to dedicated servers.

Best regards,
Rodrigo A.
---
HeavyNode
www.heavynode.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Take advantage of our Cyber Monday sale and grab a discounted server!

Use coupon 65BFCM2018 for 65% off of any Minecraft plan and get a server for as low as $1.05/GB! (First month only)
Use coupon 50BFCM2018 for 50% off of any Minecraft plan and get a server for as low as $1.50/GB! (Recurs for three months)
Use coupon 35BFCM2018 for 35% off of any Minecraft plan and get a server for as low as $1.95/GB! (Recurs for lifetime)

Offers only valid until 27/11/2018 or while supplies last.​

Linux

Someone Special
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Where have you bought your dedicated servers from or are they owned.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban evading (BeatMyMeme)

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Hello,

We rent our hardware from ReliableSite and OVH and its subsidiaries. :)

Best regards,
Rodrigo A.
---
HeavyNode
www.heavynode.com

0liverG

Old Man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Just wanted to leave another vouch for HeavyNode. Rodrigo has been very important in keeping my server online and running at the best it can be running. We have ran into world issues, that he has went out of his way to fix for us, and always has pointed me in the right direction when dealing with huge amounts of lag when we hit peaks of 50-60 players online. This is just another reason why people should switch to HeavyNode, the support is just exceptional and better than anyone I have been with and they never hesitate to help you stay online and running at peak performance.

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
This is the last day of our New Year's Sale, act fast and grab a server at a discounted price! ;)

Use code NEWY18G8CY for 65% off ($1.05/GB) of any Los Angeles plan. (Recurs for three months)
Use code NEWY180L4O for 40% off ($1.80/GB) of any Los Angeles plan. (Recurs for life)

Use code NEWY181C9N for 50% off ($1.50/GB) of any Beauharnois plan. (Recurs for three months)
Use code NEWY18H877 for 25% off ($2.25/GB) of any Beauharnois plan. (Recurs for life)

Severingcastle8

Backend Web Developer
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch great hosting company used them for like 2 months now never had an issue. Would 100% recommend.

Aureus

aurum est potestas
Reactions
Resources
I've been using this host for a couple weeks now for (ordered 5 premium servers, probably around ~20GB worth overall). Anyone interested in purchasing a server should know a couple things:

1) Support is 5/5, all things considered. Support staff usually respond within the day, but depending on the timezones you might get a response within 30 minutes.
2) Pterodactyl panel is 3/5, it's not as intuitive as compared to Multicraft. The built-in FTP system in Multicraft is superior to Pterodactyl's. Note that you cannot create SQL databases without submitting a support ticket. I believe they are working on this issue.
3) Server uptime is 5/5, haven't had an issue with this.
4) Not sure if this is normal, but you have to also submit a support ticket to open a port for voting purposes (Votifier).
5) A lot of locations are sold out so my servers are scattered around the U.S., which isn't that big of a deal but it's a minor nuisance. I believe the NY servers are constantly sold out and I was forced to purchase from LA and Dallas servers.

Catto

Reactions
Resources
HeavyNode is honestly a really good host if you have experience or not with minecraft hosting if you do their use of pterodactyl will be simple and with their theme it looks nice, If you are new to minecraft hosting their great support team is always happy to assist and their prices are amazing!

ZPower

Experienced Manager | Networking Guru
Premium
Reactions
Resources
HeavyNode is honestly a really good host if you have experience or not with minecraft hosting if you do their use of pterodactyl will be simple and with their theme it looks nice, If you are new to minecraft hosting their great support team is always happy to assist and their prices are amazing!
It's concerning to me that you made this account, dropped that one message, and now haven't been seen since.

Seems fishy to me.

You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.