Verified ⚡ HeavyNode ⚡ $3/GB AMD Ryzen 5950X MC w/ Free Dedi IP + Server Splitter⚡ Public Stats ⚡

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
banner-extreme.png

thread-2022.png

1.jpg

Type
Offering
Verification
Verified only
Kind
  1. Minecraft
  2. Dedicated
  3. VPS
  4. Website
  2. NA west
  3. Europe
  4. Australia
  5. Other
Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Catto

Reactions
Resources
It's concerning to me that you made this account, dropped that one message, and now haven't been seen since.

Seems fishy to me.

1. My account was made back in early august so it was not for this ome message.
2. I don't post at all on MC-Market because I have no need to

ZPower

Experienced Manager | Networking Guru
Premium
Reactions
Resources
1. My account was made back in early august so it was not for this ome message.
2. I don't post at all on MC-Market because I have no need to
That's fair, I feel better now that you've replied.

HuslyYT

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch, Very happy with the host!, Im glad my friend suggested it. :D Very Cheap, They even did my configuration for Votifier for me XD (which is amazing!). Great host!

Banned forever. Reason: Creating Multiple Accounts (Husly, https://www.mc-market.org/members/70414/)

Hulipill

Reactions
Resources
+1 Beautiful interface, immediate setup and fast performance. I run a beefy setup on one of their new Core i9 nodes without issue.

Arl

Reactions
Resources
The WORST hosting company I've bought from. Their prices are truly too good to be true. Our server purchased web hosting, Discord bot hosting, and MC hosting all from HeavyNode. The server was only 2 GB to test out the quality of the hosting company, and it was UNBEARABLE. The server constantly crashed after any mediocre WorldEdit operation, and the TPS was far below 20. We requested a refund, and was quickly granted our money back, but the support team did not hesitate to explain that the lag was because we did not buy their top plan, and were running a high-intensive server, when we were just running Vanilla.
We moved to MCProhosting, who do indeed have very steep prices, but it is worth it. In a comparable plan in terms of memory and ram, our server runs flawlessly, meaning the problem with the lag was not with our playing on the server but rather their subpar hardware.

As for the webhosting, it was sufficient for a while, but when we needed FTP credentials, it took 2 days for their Support Team to respond with the info. Then, the website broke unexpectedly, right after we requested our refund for our Minecraft server. I'm not making claims, but that's suspicious to me. Anyways, we requested support and their team responded that it is out of their scope of support and that we should upgrade our plan for increased support, yet we already were on the topmost plan, showing that they pasted a generic response without reading our problem or looking into our info.

As for the Discord bot hosting, it was sufficient at first too, but came with no information on limitations or usage, so even for our experienced system administrators, it was a lot of guessing and testing to get our bot setup on the server.

Continuing, our website was broken for over a week, and our support tickets were ignored. We finally requested our money back again, and they responded by banning our account from creating tickets. We tried joining their Discord server for more explanation, but we were instantly banned from the server without even saying a word. We tried friending a support rep but it was declined.

The support team, which quite literally seems to only be one person (a Rodrigo), is horrendous. There is no sense of respect, expertise, or care in regards to their relations with customers.

Do not believe all of the vouches posted here, I'd be surprised if they were truly real. Do not purchase anything from this server hosting company. They will provide services that aren't even worth their low prices.

Do more research on other hosting companies, but once again, we went with MCProhosting.

EDIT: went on their discord on a different account to show them this review (posted on another site as well) and tell potential customers to reach out to me for my personal experience and was quickly banned :)

seems they are hiding truthful testimonials and refuse to rectify their mistakes.

this company has to be the most unprofessional organization I've dealt with.

Gatto

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
The WORST hosting company I've bought from. Their prices are truly too good to be true. Our server purchased web hosting, Discord bot hosting, and MC hosting all from HeavyNode. The server was only 2 GB to test out the quality of the hosting company, and it was UNBEARABLE. The server constantly crashed after any mediocre WorldEdit operation, and the TPS was far below 20. We requested a refund, and was quickly granted our money back, but the support team did not hesitate to explain that the lag was because we did not buy their top plan, and were running a high-intensive server, when we were just running Vanilla.
We moved to MCProhosting, who do indeed have very steep prices, but it is worth it. In a comparable plan in terms of memory and ram, our server runs flawlessly, meaning the problem with the lag was not with our playing on the server but rather their subpar hardware.

As for the webhosting, it was sufficient for a while, but when we needed FTP credentials, it took 2 days for their Support Team to respond with the info. Then, the website broke unexpectedly, right after we requested our refund for our Minecraft server. I'm not making claims, but that's suspicious to me. Anyways, we requested support and their team responded that it is out of their scope of support and that we should upgrade our plan for increased support, yet we already were on the topmost plan, showing that they pasted a generic response without reading our problem or looking into our info.

As for the Discord bot hosting, it was sufficient at first too, but came with no information on limitations or usage, so even for our experienced system administrators, it was a lot of guessing and testing to get our bot setup on the server.

Continuing, our website was broken for over a week, and our support tickets were ignored. We finally requested our money back again, and they responded by banning our account from creating tickets. We tried joining their Discord server for more explanation, but we were instantly banned from the server without even saying a word. We tried friending a support rep but it was declined.

The support team, which quite literally seems to only be one person (a Rodrigo), is horrendous. There is no sense of respect, expertise, or care in regards to their relations with customers.

Do not believe all of the vouches posted here, I'd be surprised if they were truly real. Do not purchase anything from this server hosting company. They will provide services that aren't even worth their low prices.

Do more research on other hosting companies, but once again, we went with MCProhosting.

EDIT: went on their discord on a different account to show them this review (posted on another site as well) and tell potential customers to reach out to me for my personal experience and was quickly banned :)

seems they are hiding truthful testimonials and refuse to rectify their mistakes.

this company has to be the most unprofessional organization I've dealt with.

Hello,

There are multiple points on this review, so I'm going to go over them in the order they were written.

First, as for the Minecraft hosting service, the customer ordered a 2GB plan, and then proceeded to try running a Minecraft: Java Edition 1.15.2 server on it. It is well known that modern Minecraft versions (namely past 1.12) require a considerable amount of memory due to Mojang's lack of optimization and poor coding technics. This was explained as such to the customer and it is also frequently mentioned in all our communications channel.

It is important to note that the customer requested a refund OUTSIDE of the moneyback guarantee period, which, as per our terms of service, is handled at our discretion. (Policy 4.1 at https://heavynode.com/terms). It is also important to mention that the customer threatened us with a message which I will quote below:

"I'd like to request a FULL REFUND for my Hub server. It's been two weeks, yes, but I am a new user and did not know within these 2 weeks that this could happen. I'm sorry, and you may not accept this refund, but I would like to request it either way. If I do not get a refund, that is fine, however I will leave a bad review wherever I can, therefore that the hosting for minecraft is terrible - cheap, but bad. I'm sorry for this"

After evaluating this request and the fact that the transaction was under $10 ($5.50 on this case), our management team took the decision to issue a refund as it was not really a big loss for us and we wanted to keep the customer happy.

Please note that at absolutely no moment the customer was asked nor suggested to purchase our top plan or similars. We simply adviced them that the minimum amount of memory recommended for Minecraft servers past 1.12 is of 3 to 4GB depending on the intended load.

Now, going onto the second subject, we do not provide 24-7 support in any form, nor we offer an SLA policy for our support service. We receive and handle support requests in a pre-defined schedule which can be found on our site, and even so, no guarantees of any kind are provided.

It is also important to note that the details requested by the customer had been already sent to their email at the time of purchase, and that it was advised to store that information in a safe place.

Our web hosting plans come as UNMANAGED solutions, which means we do not provide any support other than for the hardware, environment and panels. It is the customer responsibility to set up, configure and maintain the applications that they may wish to host on their services.

Furthermore, the customer openly admitted in a support ticket that they were trying to install a custom theme/some other modifications to the software running on their service, and that due to their lack of experience on it, they had caused an issue which took their application offline.

Please note that we do NOT offer any kind of management plan on our web hosting plans, and that it was never offered to you in any kind of form or shape simply because it does not exist, it's not something that we offer. If you feel like you received a canned response, it is because you submitted the same request multiple times after being explained that it's something that we do not offer support for.

Related to the Discord bot hosting, the customer seems to have never reached us out to enquiry about any of your concerns and/or questions. If the customer does not reach us, we are simply unable to help.

Continuing on the web hosting matter, if the customer's site was unavailable it was simply because of their own mistakes and lack of experience in the matter (and in fact, they even admitted it when they first reached us out for help). No ticket was ignored "for a week", you received a response in less than 24 hours on each ticket.

It is IMPORTANT to note that at some point you started insulting our support team, which is something that we we do not, and never will tolerate at any degree. We believe that everyone should be treated with respect no matter the situation, and even so, the customer had no reason or justification to disrespect our team.

Your customer account was indeed closed. However, this is because a) You ignored our request to be respectuflly with our team and b) You started a PayPal claim to reverse one of the payments for your services.

Please note the following:

As per the policy 5.1 of our Terms Of Service (https://heavynode.com/terms), any chargeback, dispute, or claim filed against us will result in an immediate and permanent termination of all products and/or services associated to the customer's account and the account itself despite of the outcome of the chargeback, dispute or claim.

As per the policy 3.1 of our Terms Of Service (https://heavynode.com/terms), we reserve the right to shut down, suspend, terminate or deny access to any product and/or service with or without reason, with or without advance notice. We are not responsible for any data loss related to the termination of products and/or services

The customer did not join our Discord community guild/server/chat until all of the previously explained events had happened, and when they did, they joined along with a bunch of their friends in a "raid-like" (a term often used in Discord to describe when a lot of users join at the same time to a determined guild/server/chat in the spite of causing a disturb/drama on it) mode.

Furthermore, it is not true that these users were banned from our Discord community guild/server/chat after "not even saying a word". Shortly after joining, they started trying to create a situation of "drama" by talking about false claims regarding our services between them, simulating what would have been a legit conversation between a customer and people interested in buying services (which of course was totally fake). We have a strict policy of zero "trolling", "drama", etc, in order to keep our community as a safe, friendly and secure space for everyone on it.

Finally, we have never disrespected the customer in any way, shape or form. They were treated with respect at all times and under all their requests despite they were disrespectful with us and proceeded to insult our team in multiple occassions.

Customer satisfaction is our primary goal and we are - and will always - work to meet this. However, on this case, this review has been built out of a bunch of fake claims and is totally unfair.

Best regards,
The HeavyNode Team

ThishThinger

Reactions
Resources
Pretty good host, been using them for a week or so. Good performance, good owner, good support. Haven't had any TPS drops or anything.

Fallon

Graphic Designer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
One of the best hosts I've come across. I run all my 2 servers with heavy node and their performance and support is just amazing. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for a budget friendly host that doesn't compromise on the hardware and services they provide.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (DashingTuber, https://www.mc-market.org/members/49715/)

KusukinG

Reactions
Resources
The best service I recommend 100% currently used in GhoulUHC and the premium minecraft services supports a number of more than 300 users

Keuto

Reactions
Resources
Hello

I really don't know much about hardware, just wondering if it's worth it? Might buy!

0liverG

Old Man
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hello

I really don't know much about hardware, just wondering if it's worth it? Might buy!
Been with them for 2+ years and had thousands of players come through my servers which have all been on heavynode.

Keuto

Reactions
Resources
Been with them for 2+ years and had thousands of players come through my servers which have all been on heavynode.
Alright, thank you!
Do I need to pay extra per month in order to get my own domain?

granpacho.

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for heavynode. I use their servers for multiple things and they are amazing. Great & fast support, very friendly.

Bootsjangles

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Major Vouch for these guys...

Great people running great hardware, have had many servers with them and not a single issue. Great work guys!

Craftizz

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Heavy node! I once had a support ticket during the holidays but I'm amazed that they manage to reply in less than 24 hours. Regarding performance, I never had an issue with it (100% Uptime). +Much love for the MySQL Database that comes with the hosting.

chiburst

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Vouch for Heavy node, they have by far the smoothest servers I've ever experienced, and are quick to fix issues, They also have unlimited MySQL databases and awesome hardware!

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (Enii, https://www.mc-market.org/members/107827/)
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.