Status
This thread has been locked.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Hi,

So I manage a build team. Our website currently looks like this - we need it so when you click on one of the photos, the photo enlarges (smooth animation), the background blurs and darkens a bit (smooth animation), and on the right it comes up with pictures from the same album (more pictures from that build, which if you click on it will replace the 'main photo' on the left. The left photo and pictures from the same album would also have a bit of shadow, as you can see in the example in the next sentence. Basically the end product would look something like this. The right bit with the pictures from the same album also needs to be scrollable, incase there are some more pictures which you can't see (the background should stay in place however).

I'm wondering how much you would put your price on this. I'm honestly not looking to pay too much, and can also offer a bit of advertising if that will lower the price (we are ZexyZek's official team, so that gets us and people whom work with us a tad of advertisement).

If you are interested in this or have any comments/quieries, please contact me in any of the following ways:

Comment
PM
Skype (
duvplaton125)

Cheers,

Platon.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.