Status
This thread has been locked.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
JfSZX5J.png

Qubic Gaming is a Network featuring many game modes such as Minigames, Factions, Creative, Skyblock and more. Our mini games server contains unique mini games custom coded which have never seen before, enjoying a fun experience. We hope to be releasing many more game modes in due time. Keep in mind, Qubic Gaming has yet to release [expected date is somewhere in February]. Over $1000 has already been spent developing this server, and months of dedicated time and commitment. Our builds have been built by professionals, who have crafted them with detail in mind.
Our DDOS Protected dedicated servers ensure a lag-free experience, with 128GB RAM and space for more.

We are releasing with multiple game modes. Keep in mind, each of these game modes have custom plugins etc. to ensure you have a unique experience like none other.
Unique mini games, Factions, Creative, Skyblock, Survival (maybe?)

This post was designed to do two things, hire Staff Members, and hire Beta Testers. Currently our staff team is strong with [11/18] members, and we have [0/*] Beta Testers.
Staff Members will all start as helpers, unless we see you worthy of being promoted.
Beta Testers will not only gain access to all available servers, but also gain perks when the Network is released. These perks include: Bonus startup cash on skyblock, bonus startup cash on factions, bonus startup cash on survival, extra hub gadgets, and more!

To apply for either of the positions, simply copy/complete the applications below and send them via the comments. Applying for Staff is a hard process as we want to make sure we get the best members we can, but applying as a Beta Tester simply requires some simple questions to be completed. Most, if not all beta-testers will be accepted.

Staff
Name:
Why you are applying:
How you will help:
I, [your name], agree to obeying the server rules and making sure all of the community and other staff members do. Any rule-breakers will be reported/punished as deemed worthy, and I shall not abuse the powers provided towards me.
Contact Details:
Extra:

Beta Tester
Name:
Why you want to beta-test:

Thank you!

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Couch!

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/425031/)

Software

Server Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Who made your logo?

Banned forever. Reason: Doxing a user MC-Market, puting other users at safety risk

Wut

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Looks kewl.[DOUBLEPOST=1420422571,1420422509][/DOUBLEPOST]Beta Tester
Name: Harry
Favourite Game-mode: Factions / Minigames / A good economy survival server.
Why you want to beta-test: Sounds like fun... :p

SSenile

Nectox CEO
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Name: Brandon
Favourite Game-mode: Prison
Why you want to beta-test: Sounds like something fun to do, and I'd like to help out! :)

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/119226/)

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Name: Brandon
Favourite Game-mode: Prison
Why you want to beta-test: Sounds like something fun to do, and I'd like to help out! :)
Looks kewl.[DOUBLEPOST=1420422571,1420422509][/DOUBLEPOST]Beta Tester
Name: Harry
Favourite Game-mode: Factions / Minigames / A good economy survival server.
Why you want to beta-test: Sounds like fun... :p
Both accepted, if you could PM me your skypes that would be fantastic.

Campppy

Deactivated
Reactions
Resources
Name: Cameron

IGN: Campppy

Preferred Position: Moderator

Past Experience: shadowpvp.us (Admin), play.skyclash.net (Admin), AdvancedPvP (Mod), InfinityMC(Mod/Admin), DrugMC (Mod).

All currently staff on or the server has ended.

Dedicated Server:
Factions or Minigames but open to anything.

What you will do to help as a Staff Member:

I can contribute my experience and having developed many skills over my years of playing Minecraft, I can use the skills I have learnt to help the Qubic Gaming community and server. I have a friendly and humorous charisma which can help support my role as a mod when helping players. Due to my soon to be devotion towards the server I can be on almost always, activeness won't have to be worried about with me. And lastly, I have a good sense of right and WRONG, am a fairly fast typer, respect higher authority, can think on my feet and, when given a problem, I analyze the best solution and follow through with whatever actions are necessary. I also do not form bias towards or aginast certain players, and would persecute and judge all players equally. Although I could possibly have less experience as a moderator than other applicants, I am not obligated to spend time on most other servers, so I would be more active. Channeling my energy toward something helpful would be very fulfilling, and I think this is one way I could do that.

Why you want to join as a Staff Member:

When I play I notice "Hackers" every now and then and I feel like it's unfair to me, other players, and the whole community. I then wanted to become a moderator (I like moderating in general). I also have a lot of spare time to use (I usually 6 hours each day) on the server, if I ever had to be gone for a while (Trips, Vacation, Homework, etc...), I would always notify another staff or the owner. I also am very active as I said and friendly I will never abuse my powers for my own needs nor will I cheat, hack, etc. I will treat every player with respect and I will treat them the way I would like to be treated. Some techniques I use to catching hackers are going in /v or using a Invisibility pot and going around the player in combat while in /Gm 1. I will notify them why they are being banned, and I will provide them with a Ban appeal link. If a player need's help, I wont be lazy and pretend not to see it, I will help them because there is a reason why i'm moderating and that's to help and make the server fun and clean. I feel like moderating a server, not so I can have more power than others, it's so I can use my powers to help others, instead of using it against them. It will be my goal to not get a hacker in trouble, but to get the hacker out of trouble.

Anything Else:
I'm fifteen, Eastern Standard Time, somewhat understanding Portuguese, and a Youtuber, Also my WiFi is strong enough to moderate servers in other countries (Australia, Brazil, Europe, etc.)

Jason463

Reactions
Resources
Staff
Name: jason463
Timezone: Central
Why you are applying: I am a past server owner myself and I know the struggles of owning a server. I also know its hard to decide who to trust with staff. I am here to help your server in many ways including advertising through my youtube channel that has 1285 subscribers. I am not in this for any gain for myself I want to be a part of something big, and I have faith that one day this server will rise and get hundreds of players on at a time.

How you will help: I will help with moderation of chat and making sure the server is a clean safe environment for people of all ages. I have been staff myself on a few big servers and I know its not easy only having a few staff members on the server at a certain time when many members are on. I will do anything from answering peoples question on the server to banning a hacker. I am in no way better than your existing staff most likely but If you accept me I could be a great addition to your moderating team

I, Jason463, agree to obeying the server rules and making sure all of the community and other staff members do. Any rule-breakers will be reported/punished as deemed worthy, and I shall not abuse the powers provided towards me.

Contact Details: I can be contacted on skype. My skype name is jason463972

Extra: I currently am a junior in Highschool. I work a job at a place called Taco Cabana, and other than that my pass time is minecraft. Thank you for reading my application.

feestjezus

BreachPvP Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Beta Tester
Name: Splazeing / Luuk Laskowski
Favourite Game-mode: Skywars (If that will be in the server)
Why you want to beta-test: Its always good to be one of the first players on a server, giving a special feel about yourself.

Banned forever. Reason: Admitting to doxing community members
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.