Constructive Criticism Please

Status
This thread has been locked.

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
I would like some constructive criticism for my server, Surrealcraft.
IP: play.mcsurrealcraft.com
Tell me what you think, what it's lacking, what it has too much of. I want to know your opinions. Don't just say 'oh that sucks', I'd actually like some real opinions here. I look forward to reading your responses, thank you.
Even if you just get on for 1 minute and look around, that's good enough. I'm looking to make my server the best it can possibly be, so any constructive criticism is accepted.

Last edited:

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
It's a great Factions server and well configured (chat is clean, no glitches / random bugs found for the general public). But it's still just a Factions server; I don't see many unique things about it. Perhaps add in some roleplay or achievements that you can redeem for special prizes.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
It's a great Factions server and well configured (chat is clean, no glitches / random bugs found for the general public). But it's still just a Factions server; I don't see many unique things about it. Perhaps add in some roleplay or achievements that you can redeem for special prizes.
This, but I feel like my server is generic somewhat but I am looking for ways to simplify it. Looking so I can make the server revolve more around the PVP/Factions/Raiding aspect. It has MCMMO and Supernaturals, so it has enough roleplay in it.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.