Status
This thread has been locked.

MusicReprod

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Proof of Purchase: http://gyazo.com/1362c6f857e1470b61907afce05c02ed

Proof of Bid: http://gyazo.com/62427c9b9b867400e787e7a5ce4ccc34

Hey guys. I guys I am extremely happy to be renting my first slot ever! I am really excited to see the outcome.
As you can see I am also offering days on the Slot. I am not looking to fill it up or anything just a couple days here and there. Just message me with what you'd like and we can arrange something. The prices will be around $10-40. I can go over details on skype or through inbox.

Please take note that I am accepting payments through Paypal and no refunds will be given unless I happen to miss the hours you bought because of an emergency. I highly doubt this would be the case but who knows.

Contact

Email: [email protected]

SpreadSheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/183PKWkFre4G7DjDidejwtAhl-if7SIjTpUb9a7Wh-8Y/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Coro123x007

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Damn, you got it cheap

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/58397/)

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
Wouldn't suggest dealing with this kid. He will DDoS you if you say he costs too much. He rents for $70/hour, not $40.

Last edited:

Matt D

Restricted
Reactions
Resources
This is retarded you have un rented 2/3 of the days, I am suprised anyone likes your deals.

okc

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Wouldn't suggest dealing with this kid. He will DDoS you if you say he costs too much. He rents for $70/hour, not $40.
I've done business with Musicreprod and we've had our differences but he's never ddosed me and even offers compensation for his mistakes.

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
I've done business with Musicreprod and we've had our differences but he's never ddosed me and even offers compensation for his mistakes.
He is not a very nice person, I would highly recommend not dealing with him.

MusicReprod

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Guys Please understand that MysticParadox Stalked me and got 7 other guys to threaten me, just cause I wouldn't lower my prices on a saturday. He also released dox of me. I hope he will get banned from this website Administrator !

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I am going to take a wild guess and say that you have no idea what you are talking about and are mad because he didn't sell you the slot for $5 (or such). I wrote a DOS program which created 2013 threads or so (max my computer can handle) each of which constantly opened connections to a server. This did almost nothing to my CPU. Unless this guy has control over a large botnet, (doubtful) there isn't much he can do.

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
I am going to take a wild guess and say that you have no idea what you are talking about and are mad because he didn't sell you the slot for $5 (or such). I wrote a DOS program which created 2013 threads or so (max my computer can handle) each of which constantly opened connections to a server. This did almost nothing to my CPU. Unless this guy has control over a large botnet, (doubtful) there isn't much he can do.
Or if the kid purchases a $5 booter because and sends an attack to your internet, it'll go offline because most people's internet isn't but more than a few mbps and most booters can take off a home connection. I don't know if YOU know what you're talking about unless you're just messing around or trying to defend him. I guess you are the guy who tried to sell a simple plugin for $5 though. Also I wasn't really looking for $5, but he was trying to sell to me for more than he sold to the average person for along with more than was even somewhat reasonable.

Last edited:

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Or if the kid purchases a $5 booter because and sends an attack to your internet, it'll go offline because most people's internet isn't but more than a few mbps and most booters can take off a home connection. I don't know if YOU know what you're talking about unless you're just messing around or trying to defend him. I guess you are the guy who tried to sell a simple plugin for $5 though. Also I wasn't really looking for $5, but he was trying to sell to me for more than he sold to the average person for along with more than was even somewhat reasonable.
I never tried to sell my plugin to you. The truth is that you were constantly bickering and making up lies about my plugin which I proved false.

MusicReprod

Premium
Reactions
Resources
This guy gets mad as soon as he doesn't get his way. And he takes it way to far too. He currently got his friends to Skype Bot me. I get about 5 request an hour.

Skionz

ogminecraft.com
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I actually didn't know you could rent a booter. I thought they were all illegal, but I guess you could just tell everyone everything you are doing in the TOS when compromising a computer to make it legal. After doing a bit of research about different OS and their startup programs I have decided to create a botnet :D
You may be a major prick, but I have to you some credit for this idea. I didn't know how easy it was. The only issue is having to make a bunch of stupid programs people want so that I can infect their computer.

Andrea

Reactions
Resources
Skionz is very, very trustworthy person i believe every word he says I've bought a few plugins from him and did them exactly how i wanted them. Very cheap prices too.

MysticParadox

Reactions
Resources
I actually didn't know you could rent a booter. I thought they were all illegal, but I guess you could just tell everyone everything you are doing in the TOS when compromising a computer to make it legal. After doing a bit of research about different OS and their startup programs I have decided to create a botnet :D
You may be a major prick, but I have to you some credit for this idea. I didn't know how easy it was. The only issue is having to make a bunch of stupid programs people want so that I can infect their computer.
It's all knowledge you can find in hundreds of different places, I'm just glad you're now understanding how easy it is. A moderator of this forum had to ask this kid to stop DDoSing me, actually.
I respect the fact that you took the time to learn.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.