Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Images
http://imgur.com/a/Qh6ou

Video

Why is it the best?

This plugin has SO MUCH STUFF. Seriously. There are 74 different kits (that isn't a typo), 6 PvP Minigames, a great 1v1 system, currency system, combat log protection, fancy GUI's, player stats and killstreak rewards, just to name a few.

The Kits
This plugin will leave your players in awe at just exactly how much there is to do. With 74 kits, there's always reason to keep unlocking them, as each one has unique abilities to favor different types of combat. There are absolutely no worries in kits being unbalanced either. There's almost always a counter to each kit, and none of the kits are overpowered.

The Minigames
As if 80 kits weren't enough, there's also a total of 6 minigames to keep players interested and excited!
  • Feast
  • Brackets
  • All Vs. 1
  • Lava Challenge
  • Last Man Standing
  • Switcher Brawl
1v1 System
Players can type the command ./1v1 to be teleported to the 1v1 arena. They are given a blaze rod and by right clicking players, they can challenge their friends (or enemies) to a 1v1. By left clicking, they can change the 1v1 type.

Current types:
  • Standard
  • Buffed
  • Soup Refills
  • Buffed with speed
  • Custom (make your own)
Currency System
Players must collect money by getting kills or winning minigames in order to unlock new kits within the Kit GUI

Want to see it in action?
This plugin is 100% bug free from my knowledge (after extensive testing). I have a test server (1.7.10 + 1.8) for potential buyers and just anybody that wants to see it in action. PM me for the IP.

Price
It's not easy to price a plugin of this caliber. I'm open to hearing your budget out, but please try to be realistic in pricing something like this. A lot of time and hard work went into this plugin, and it's important that offers reflect understanding of that effort.

I am only accepting serious inquiries. Believe it or not, I've been offered 1.5k two times now for it, but those offers fell through unfortunately. If you'd like me to show proof of this, I could do my best. I will likely not sell this for less than $800 so that's something to keep in mind.

Yes, I do realize that $800 is a lot of money, but it's the only copy and full rights and access to the best kit-pvp plugin isn't going to be cheap. To be the best server, you have to sometimes spend more than you're comfortable with to blow the competition out of the water.

How many will I sell?
I am only selling one copy. By having ownership of this copy, you own all the rights to the plugin. Of course, this means that the pricepoint is much higher, but as there is no better kit-pvp plugin anywhere, it would only be expected that the only copy of the best kit-pvp plugin wouldn't be cheap.

Interested in Buying?
Offer a price below, or simply PM me, or add me on skype at maxben34

If you have any questions about anything related to this plugin, please discuss it below.

I am willing to open up a test server to people with serious and worthwhile offers. Again, this would be arranged on my skype.

Thank You!

Edit: Price adjusted from $1000 to $800.

Last edited:

Jamezyy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Very nice.

Banned forever. Reason: Ban Evading (HCcore)

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
It's very legit, I actually was trying to sell multiple copies there, but I realized that id be better off selling only one so I never sold any.

Please before you accuse, make sure you're knowledgeable and read the whole thread, because I explain why the price is significantly higher than in the other thread and it's for good reason.[DOUBLEPOST=1420546917,1420546696][/DOUBLEPOST]Also dude, I'm not some random guy on here. I've been around for months and everything I do here is legit and if people see this post, I'm sure they would vouch for it.

drew

Premium
Reactions
Resources
vouch. ben runs a very nice server (he's even had vikkstar record!!) that gets a lot of players. he knows exactly what he's doing and isn't using this money to jack off with.
nice job ben

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I saw this plugin myself and tested it myself, it's amazing. If you don't like soup pvp though this isn't your plugin probably.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I saw this plugin myself and tested it myself, it's amazing. If you don't like soup pvp though this isn't your plugin probably.
If soup or kit pvp isn't your thing, that doesn't mean players on your server wouldnt like it!

VG.Developments

Java Developer
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You could probably find another dev who would so this a lot cheaper. Kits aren't really an issue, and personally 74 seems to be to much. The upside is that there is the cool mini games though. Honestly, I'd be shocked if you got that much money, as it is a ridiculous price. Basically you could get tons of public plugins to make this(not as good clearly) but in a similar fashion. All i can say is good luck, and I'm shocked you got high offers like that before.

I vouch for max, he is a legit seller.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You could probably find another dev who would so this a lot cheaper. Kits aren't really an issue, and personally 74 seems to be to much. The upside is that there is the cool mini games though. Honestly, I'd be shocked if you got that much money, as it is a ridiculous price. Basically you could get tons of public plugins to make this(not as good clearly) but in a similar fashion. All i can say is good luck, and I'm shocked you got high offers like that before.

I vouch for max, he is a legit seller.
It's one of a kind and it's the best there is. If done right, the server that owns this plugin could end up making over 2k their first month alone. That's why this is worth it as it's unique in the sense that it's the best there is[DOUBLEPOST=1420586969,1420584301][/DOUBLEPOST]
1000$ for a plugin ! you cray cray
I explained my self above btw. I'm really not cray cray, you simply just can't afford a custom and unique plugin of this caliber.

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
The KitPvP.com 1v1 feature added into this would probably attract a lot of people

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources

Hainemakoru

Hainemakoru
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Test Server IP?

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158210/, http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158034/)

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Your 1v1 system is from that server
Lol I designed it myself so I don't believe that and if it's true I never stole theirs lol I didn't know that was a sever lmao[DOUBLEPOST=1420592911,1420592813][/DOUBLEPOST]
Test Server IP?
As I said above, those who have serious and legitimate offers will get to see this on a test server only upon once the offer is placed. You can add me on skype.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
A 1v1 PVP system is not a very creative idea. It is actually a very common and generic idea so I am not sure why you assume he stole it.
The ability to create custom 1v1's in the way that my GUI is setup is pretty unique. I believe that's why he says that. Of course, I really haven't. I've not once logged into "kitpvp.com"

xXBlazeCraftXx

AngelicCraft Owner
Banned
Reactions
Resources
You should sell each copy for like 100$, you'll get way more business than selling them at 1000$ IMO.

Banned forever. Reason: Multi-accounting is not permitted.

maxben34

Project Mayhem Owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You should sell each copy for like 100$, you'll get way more business than selling them at 1000$ IMO.
I promise you that I wouldn't and to be honest I don't want to go through all the trouble of finding atleast 10 people with $100 to spend on this plugin and want a kitpvp server lol.

Blowns

Premium
Reactions
Resources
A 1v1 PVP system is not a very creative idea. It is actually a very common and generic idea so I am not sure why you assume he stole it.
I'm just saying it does the exact same as this. I've only seen it on 2 other servers so far, apart of large networks, so it's not very common in my opinion.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.