Hello, KoboldGiraffe here!

Status
This thread has been locked.

KoboldGiraffe

Reactions
Resources
Hello, my "name" is KoboldGiraffe. I've been around MC-Market for a while now, but never posted my "Warm Welcome" thread, so here it is. Below is the information of me.

---Brief Description---
I've played Minecraft for a little over 4 years, though I only bought my very own account in 2011 on April 2nd. Since then I've played numerous servers. Then came 2012, I started actually taking position as staff on servers, learning plugins, configuring files, etc. In 2013, I made my very own server it averaged a decent bit of players and for a start I consider it successful. I also learned basics of Bukkit/CraftBukkit API and developed my own plugins.

Onto 2014, is when I released a second KitPvP/Factions server. A "HUB", I used this mainly as a server to put plugins that I custom developed onto, and see how people reacted to it, it was also a fairly good success. Most of what I did in the year was developed plugins, I've become quite experienced in Java and both the Bukkit and Spigot APIs.

---More on servers---
As far as servers I've worked on dozens if not hundreds, as a staff member, on pretty much every rank. Most of my jobs consisted of me working as a configurator, chat moderator, and general manager.

Now onto my servers. Basically I'll just give more details on what they were and how I made them.

First Server (Feb 17, 2013):
This server didn't particularly have many unique aspects, at this time I was not coding, I only started that later in the year of 2013 after I closed the server. It was a Factions Survival server, it had shops and most of the popular plugins of that time, I had a decent builder for a spawn and MobArena. The server reached a peak of about 30 players, though the average was inbetween 10-20. Overall I thought this was a success, due to making a small profit of $10 overall after I closed the server.

Second Server (March 31, 2014):
I was quite proud of this server, although there was much I could have done, I still believe it was a success. This server had numerous custom plugins, as well as being a HUB. Which means it consisted of multiple servers, in this case, three. I had a great builder to build me numerous spawns, arenas, and general maps to make it well.

The first server was the HUB. Run by BungeeCord, with one custom plugin that would allow people to navigate and learn information about the server's via right clicking a book.
The second server was the Factions server, this wasn't much more than a duplicate of my very first server, however it was more organized and looked/felt a little smoother. I added a few custom plugins, however it wasn't hugely unique.
The third server was KitPvP, certainly the most popular of my servers, fully custom plugins as well as unique never-before-seen classes, and popular classes as well. This was where I did most of my coding and where most of my donations came from.

Since this server was never truly made to be a successor, and more of a test. I didn't receive much more than 20 players at peak and 10 players average. Although I still managed to be able to pay all bills through donations. Overall I'd say it was a success, especially since all I wanted was a test.

END OF THREAD
Should you have questions or things you want me to add to the thread let me know. I'm also going to use this as sort of a reference/application for when/if I accept any jobs here on MC-Market. Thanks for reading, have a great day. :D

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

RPGTurtle

{Seller}
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Better late than never! :D

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming, (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/425031/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.