Status
This thread has been locked.

Denver

AltitudeMC Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Hello MCMarket,

I'm looking for Owners & Developers for my upcoming network. Please read below and if you are intersted please let me know! Also I understand this isn't 100% the right section for this post but I don't want to post 1 under server administration and 1 under developers so this is the best place to post it where it can all fit in 1 spot!

General Information:
I'm starting a new network project. I'm building a network that will have Factions, Prison, MiniGames, Creative, Skyblock, and possibly other things. I have not decided all these things yet. I'm writing to you all today to look for more Owners and Developers. Currently I have 1 other owner with me. We look to add a few more. We see this as becoming a big server. Our goal is 1,000+ player server but it will take some time to reach that. To start out we are expecting 100-500 player server.

About Me (Minecraft Backround):
I have been playing minecraft for a little over 2 years. My previous server owner expireicne is in a factions server. This was not a huge server. It averaged 30-50 players on at all times. This is not bad but not what I'm expecting for this upcoming server. I no longer run this server. Servers I play on besides my own server is Hypixel. I spend a lot of time on Hypixel. I own a guild on Hypixel (Altitude is the guild name). It is considered one of the better Hypixel guilds. It is a public guild where anyone can apply but you need good stats to get in. It currently has 100 members 18 of the members being staff on the Hypixel Network (Helpers, Mods, or Admins). I'm a retired Jr. Helper of Hypixel. So why do I bring up Hypixel and my guild? I have 3 youtubers in my guild with the Hypixel [YT] rank which required 30,000+ subs to get the rank. I'm good friends with them all and they would all be willing to record on the network. This is just 1 of many ways of advertising I have planned.

Join Our Team:
The whole reason I posted this was to look for more Owners & Developers. I'm looking for people who have past expirience in server ownership or developing. If you have expirience please contact me and I would love to talk to you and possibly add you to our team. Please send me a pm on the forums.

Questions?:
If you have any questions please ask me I would be more than happy to answer them for you. You can either reply to this thread or send me a pm.

Thanks for reading!

Best Regards,
Denver

P.S.
Please don't say add me on skype I can't remember all these names. Please PM me first. Thanks! :D

Last edited:

Maccas

MineCorner Founder
Premium
Reactions
Resources
can build dirt house pls give owner kthnx

Hainemakoru

Hainemakoru
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Add me on skype: kentdoesmc.. we can talk there

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158210/, http://www.mc-market.org/threads/158034/)

WaterSpice

Reactions
Resources

I have builds/servers and can do plugins lmk

TannerLittle

♨ Java Developer
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Our goal is 1,000+ player server but it will take some time to reach that. To start out we are expecting 100-500 player server.
I see this on 90% of threads of kids starting new servers. Sorry to burst your bubble, but unless you have thousands of dollars to invest into advertising, a unique server and lots of experience, you're not going to have 100 players. Though I know you'll achieve this goal because you have a guild on Hypixel.

Banned forever. Reason: Attempted phishing members of MC-Market.

Denver

AltitudeMC Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
I see this on 90% of threads of kids starting new servers. Sorry to burst your bubble, but unless you have thousands of dollars to invest into advertising, a unique server and lots of experience, you're not going to have 100 players. Though I know you'll achieve this goal because you have a guild on Hypixel.

Yeah my guild will be a big help.

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I have 3 youtubers in my guild with the Hypixel [YT] rank which required 30,000+ subs to get the rank. I'm good friends with them all and they would all be willing to record on the network. This is just 1 of many ways of advertising I have planned.

No need to be sarcastic, Tanner.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Snowh

Owner of SnowCraft
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I didn't read this post ahead of time, just commenting some thoughts, on this guy.
He previously offered a deal on my server "pvpSmash" It didn't even up working, and then he started asking for help with
websites and stuff? Just be aware this guy isn't fully experienced in the server owning business.

Matthew Cowley

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I didn't read this post ahead of time, just commenting some thoughts, on this guy.
He previously offered a deal on my server "pvpSmash" It didn't even up working, and then he started asking for help with
websites and stuff? Just be aware this guy isn't fully experienced in the server owning business.
As long as I get paid, I don't mind how the owner acts, as long as they have a working website, and I have the correct money paid.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

Denver

AltitudeMC Owner
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
As long as I get paid, I don't mind how the owner acts, as long as they have a working website, and I have the correct money paid.

Yes it does involve 25% of donations monthly but we don't want people like you who are here for money.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.