TheUnknownGamer9's Server Setup Shop

Status
This thread has been locked.

TheUnknownGamer9

Banned
Reactions
Resources
About me - Hello, my name is Devin and I've been playing Minecraft now for about 3 years now. Over these 3 years, I've developed the skills to help setup and manage game and voice servers. I will use these skills to setup and customize your game or voice server for a low, affordable price. My dedication to you is always at 100%. What this means to you is that when you let me do my job, I will work efficiency and in a timely manner to make sure your server is making YOUR needs.

What I offer -
[1] - Plugin Configuration - $1 - $3
This includes any server configuration or plugin configuration for your server.

[2] - Permission Setup - $5
This includes permissions for your server, Groups, nodes, etc.

[3] - Gamemode Setup - $5
This includes me setting up a gamemode such as factions, creative, kitpvp. You give me a list of plugins, and ill install it and configure it for you.

[4] - Bungeecord Setup - $10
This includes me setting up an addon for your server to where you can connect to a hub or network, and connect to different servers.

[5] - Teamspeak 3 Setup - $10
This includes me setting up channels, permissions, ranks, and icons for your server.

[6] - Fulltime Administration - $15 - $20 Monthly
This includes me coming on to your server every day, checking up on things, looking for errors or bugs on the server, and more if you would like me to.

*All at low, affordable prices.

Contact Information -
Skype - mcunknowngamer
Email - [email protected]
You can also PM me.

All payments are made through PayPal

Last edited:

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
About me - Hello, my name is Devin and I've been playing Minecraft now for about 3 years now. Over these 3 years, I've developed the skills to help setup and manage game and voice servers. I will use these skills to setup and customize your game or voice server for a low, affordable price. My dedication to you is always at 100%. What this means to you is that when you let me do my job, I will work efficiency and in a timely manner to make sure your server is making YOUR needs.

What I offer -
[1] - Plugin Configuration - $1 - $3
This includes any server configuration or plugin configuration for your server.

[2] - Permission Setup - $5
This includes permissions for your server, Groups, nodes, etc.

[3] - Gamemode Setup - $5
This includes me setting up a gamemode such as factions, creative, kitpvp. You give me a list of plugins, and ill install it and configure it for you.

[4] - Bungeecord Setup - $10
This includes me setting up an addon for your server to where you can connect to a hub or network, and connect to different servers.

[5] - Teamspeak 3 Setup - $10
This includes me setting up channels, permissions, ranks, and icons for your server.

[6] - Fulltime Administration - $15 - $20 Monthly
This includes me coming on to your server every day, checking up on things, looking for errors or bugs on the server, and more if you would like me to.

*All at low, affordable prices.

Contact Information -
Skype - mcunknowngamer
Email - [email protected]
You can also PM me.

All payments are made through PayPal
Past work?

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

TheUnknownGamer9

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Past work?

I'm a system admin on a GMOD server... Not minecraft, but have done over a dozen minecraft server side stuff for people, sadly there all shut down now and no longer have the ip's.
For the GMOD server if you want to check it out here is the ip - zulurp.game.nfoservers.com:27015
I have done most of the addons and configs for the server myself.

Sorry I cannot provide any past work, but if you would to see me do some stuff, drop me a message on skype, email, or PM.

- TheUnknownGamer9

Banned forever. Reason: Compromised Account
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.