CS:GO | Help me

Status
This thread has been locked.

RyanTheSwag

Reactions
Resources
Hey there, I am a new to the mc-market community. I am loving it so far. I have just started playing CS:GO bout' a week ago. I am still learning how to control my shots, getting to know the maps and much more. I am playing the game daily right now and I'd really like skins on my guns. I could of purchased one myself but i have to wait until the 26th of January to be able to make purchases. As seen in the following photo.

pwcqNzb.png

Moving on, I am basically looking for players who play CS:GO who have "junk" in their inventory that they would like to dispose. Junk meaning guns skins with you never really use anymore, cheap skins that you would like to giveaway or whatever. This is totally your choice weather you would like to help me out and give me less or more than a $1 skin.

If you'd like to know, I am currently practicing using the M4A1-S. I love that gun and am getting really good with it. If possible, I'd like skins for that gun. Anyways, I'll be ending this thread now. I've never done trade offers before so bare with me.

Steam Account : http://steamcommunity.com/id/organicherb

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.