Looking to buy Setup Prison Server 250 dollars.

Status
This thread has been locked.

JamesRausch22

Reactions
Resources
Hello All,
I am currently looking for a setup prison server with a map and everything for 250.

Last edited:

NightWorldSky

Cameron
Premium
Reactions
Resources
You're really not being specific. And if you say that you don't have any requirements you're better off just starting your own.

NodeMc

Ex - Server owner
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Are you looking for a server with a playerbase? If so, I dont think you will get far with that budget.

Nighterblde

Well-Respected Member
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hi I don't know how much this can get me but I have 350 dollars as of now and am looking at buying a server ?
Best you would get is probably a small server with maybe 10-15 average. Not even prob.

Banned forever. Reason: Community harassment + Multi-accounting

JamesRausch22

Reactions
Resources
nvm forgot to put i was looking for fulley setup prison server. It was 1am when i posted it sorry.

DrkProdigy69

Reactions
Resources
Does it need a player base? If not i could setup a server for you provided you pay for the builder.

Elements

Reactions
Resources
I have a really nice prison setup with a bunch of custom plugins and a sick map A-Z mines. Add me on skype: elementaly0
100% setup with crates ect...

Joseph Allen

Reactions
Resources
Hello i have a fully setup prison server all mines done and everything else ready. The server has 17 custom plugins setup with other plugins to make the server good. I will pm you for more information.

CircusCow

Banned
Reactions
Resources
I have a really nice prison setup with a bunch of custom plugins and a sick map A-Z mines. Add me on skype: elementaly0
100% setup with crates ect...
Please dont sell my setup to others.[DOUBLEPOST=1408745543,1408741910][/DOUBLEPOST]PM'd you.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (https://www.mc-market.org/threads/566848/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.