xYkBeha.png

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Isaac

grphcrtv.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Yes I do. Add me on skype and we can discuss details.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Question, what if we didn't want everything you have stated, in let's say, the Ultimate Website? Would the price be reduced?

Isaac

grphcrtv.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Not really, unless you didn't want site graphics because you already have them. The prices for each part of the unlimited plan are there so you can purchase them one by one if you wish.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Not really, unless you didn't want site graphics because you already have them. The prices for each part of the unlimited plan are there so you can purchase them one by one if you wish.
So lets say I bought an Xenforo license, I don't want the portal, and already have the art for the website, but still wanted the ultimate plan, what would it cost?

Isaac

grphcrtv.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
So lets say I bought an Xenforo license, I don't want the portal, and already have the art for the website, but still wanted the ultimate plan, what would it cost?
Add me on skype. I'll give you the details.

BlakeTheBuilder

Creating Prison Server!
Banned
Reactions
Resources
Well, as I can tell how much do you charge for just logos if you do logos, such. Looks like you draw your work also. Please PM me if you can do logos, more.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

Matthew Cowley

Banned
Reactions
Resources
He's using the package thing from your website.
xYkBeha.png
MmMmmMmmm... I Don't Really Mind, He Sells Different Things From Me, And Doesn't Offer Xenforo, Which I Do, So Meh. I Also Have No Idea Who Did That Package Listing Design First, So I've Got Nothing Against it.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming is not tolerated.

ConnorPeet

Reactions
Resources
Not like there's anything you could do even if you did mind... your site is a template you came by illegally in the first place :p

Exousia

Reactions
Resources
I want to buy a website from you even if Mathew Crowley offers xenforo all his websites are the same

Isaac

grphcrtv.com
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Not like there's anything you could do even if you did mind... your site is a template you came by illegally in the first place :p

Incorrect. This is an Enjin Website which I custom coded...[DOUBLEPOST=1421653995,1421653941][/DOUBLEPOST]
He's using the package thing from your website.
xYkBeha.png
Also incorrect. I coded that myself. I didn't copy anyone when coding it but really, that style is very common.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.