Need a plugin!

Status
This thread has been locked.

Alexcamronjones

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Hey,
I need a plugin where if you chat it makes a noise for every one on the server (a ping) I would of thought this plugin has already been made. If so let me know! I dont really want to pay for this (Ignore the prefix)

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

ComeAlive

Reactions
Resources
The likelihood of you finding someone willing to make something like this for free (as simple as it may be), especially on a MARKET forum, is very low.
Perhaps you should try the Spigot forum.

MITA_NL

Reactions
Resources
I have a plugin like this completely done, including toggling on and off the sound of the pling.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
So whenever someone puts a message in chat it makes a noise?

I see the spam already...

MITA_NL

Reactions
Resources
I would make it so when someone mentions your IGN in their message it gives a pling, so you know people are talking to you when you are checking something out of the game,

ComeAlive

Reactions
Resources
I would make it so when someone mentions your IGN in their message it gives a pling, so you know people are talking to you when you are checking something out of the game,
A better idea is to inform your player base that there is a plugin with an @name type thing.
If the player's name is mentioned using @, then a sound is played on the target player's client.

Alexcamronjones

Banned
Reactions
Resources
:eek: Thanks

Banned forever. Reason: Your 'main' has been shortened to a 1 month ban due to you multi-accounting. Any further accounts you make until them will result in a permanent ban.
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.