Fancy-Prison Server w/ CUSTOM PLUGINS

Status
This thread has been locked.

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Today I will be selling the Fancy Prison server that I created but I have no desire or time to run. Comes with mines A-Z with warps, however prices for upgrading are NOT set up yet, nor are the prices of ores. Some of them are set up. The prices use a custom plugin that I have created. The server has NO prior playerbase and is simply being sold for the setup!
This deal includes:
  • A-Z mines (supposedly leaked)
  • 3 custom plugins (Fancy Prison, Fancy Essentials, and Fancy Sell) If you want to use generic plugins, these can be replaced
  • 2 domains! fancy-prison.com and fancy-prison.net PROOF
  • If you want either one there is a website and buycraft page, but they are nothing special
Here are some images of the mines:
NAeuUNt.jpg

Y8BQ7hE.png

jHDIKxI.png

qMmc3Cv.png

Want to see for yourself? Just contact TheFancyWhale on skype and I can whitelist you on fancy-prison.net
Pricing:
Starting bid: $30
Bid increments: $5
Current bid: $35 iParis
BIN: $75

No more bids accepted after January 18, 2015, however, this is subject to change. I can terminate bidding whenever I feel necessary because the bids have died down.

Disclaimer: All transactions are final, and there will be no refunds. If you purchase the server, the domains can be transferred to you, and the server files will be sent in the form of a .zip file with mediafire. You are purchasing virtual goods and will receive no physical object. All payments must be done through paypal in USD, or another currency with the equivalent value. I did NOT build the mines on this server, however when I purchased them I was given the full rights to them. I also hold the right to decline any offers if I believe them or the person making the offer to be invalid in any way.

Last edited:
ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Wut

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Vouch. Also, i think blazecraft sold me those mines... This is why you don't deal with a magestic blazecraft i guess.[DOUBLEPOST=1420991412,1420991368][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, could you tell us about the custom plugins?

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
$30

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Vouch. Also, i think blazecraft sold me those mines... This is why you don't deal with a magestic blazecraft i guess.[DOUBLEPOST=1420991412,1420991368][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, could you tell us about the custom plugins?
Sure. Also, as far as I know blazecraft has never had possession of these builds. Only thing I've ever bought from him was a list of prices for different materials.
FancySell - A selling plugin where you can put prices into the config and create signs to sell the items. Looks more professional than other plugins
FancyPrison - As you mine you get the ore version of what you mine as well as a warning when your inventory is full (I think that is all, but can't confirm. It has been 3 months since I used this server)
FancyEssentials - A better looking version of Essentials. I still suggest you run essentials however because I do not replace EVERY command.
Added

Wut

Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Sure. Also, as far as I know blazecraft has never had possession of these builds. Only thing I've ever bought from him was a list of prices for different materials.
FancySell - A selling plugin where you can put prices into the config and create signs to sell the items. Looks more professional than other plugins
FancyPrison - As you mine you get the ore version of what you mine as well as a warning when your inventory is full (I think that is all, but can't confirm. It has been 3 months since I used this server)
FancyEssentials - A better looking version of Essentials. I still suggest you run essentials however because I do not replace EVERY command.

Added
Cool plugins, could blaze have world downloaded them?

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Many people have this exact (except for maybe the custom plugins?) same setup (as I recall, I sold this to you), but Uber somehow managed to get his hands on it and distribute it everywhere. Blaze also has the builds from Uber I think.

Still, vouch for this user. GLWS

Last edited:
Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)

Liam1

Sexy beast
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I just wanted to inform you that more than 10 people have the exact same builds + setup and I do not recommend buying this.
Thanks, bid retracted.

Banned forever. Reason: Attacking MC-Market.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I just wanted to inform you that more than 10 people have the exact same builds + setup and I do not recommend buying this.
Could you post proof please?(not that I don't believe you, I just wanna see)

TheFancyWhale

✵ Plugin Developer ✵
Premium
Reactions
Resources

pieguy

Banned
Reactions
Resources
That is correct. You sold me builds that got leaked. I want a refund for the builds. I do not want to pay for something that got leaked.
http://gyazo.com/989d8cf5c787c1eaca0e36a69aba7fa7
You claimed I was responsible for the leaks. How do I know you didn't want to make a quick buck by selling it?

Even then, I sold you builds that got leaked eventually, yes, but that was NONE of my fault. You could even cast blame upon Uber, the person who sold the setup to me, and even yourself.

You knew by buying this that there would be risks. Nothing was leaked when you bought it, so there's no reason to assume that I leaked it. If I did leak it, why would I sell it to everyone? It would be OBVIOUS then that my reputation would go down a sinkhole.

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/122944/)
Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.