Looking for a YouTuber (Once again) (Private only)

Status
This thread has been locked.

Jesse

Prodity Services
Supreme
Reactions
Resources
Well, here goes nothing... I think this is thread #3 I've started around this topic.

I'm looking for someone within the MC community who has connections with any kind of YouTuber that is not saturated, and is willing to share this privately. I understand that most people don't want to give out their private contacts, though that's really what makes the whole community go round. I especially want this to be private, as I obviously don't want the suggested YouTuber to become saturated as well, and bombarded with video requests.

In all honesty, I've helped out enough people in the past, and believe I have proven myself trustworthy under countless circumstances. Without bragging, I deserve this more than some others on this forum... (Don't take it personal, thx)

In terms of the server, I guess you could call it semi-generic. We offer most game modes but have tried to add features here and there that mosts server's don't have (Extra perks, additional non-donor ranks, economy based gamemodes, etc.)

Please do not reply if you want to give complaints or feedback about my server, and certainly DO NOT comment if you don't have experience at all and want to forward me to Deadlox, logdotzip, firerockerzstudiois, or any other kind of saturated YouTuber who doesn't help out at all but just costs you money.

Thanks in advance.

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Matt D

Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Send me your skype i am an agent, for various youtubers but depends on your budget.

Xeron

Digital Artist
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Send me your skype i am an agent, for various youtubers but depends on your budget.
"...certainly DO NOT comment if you don't have experience at all and want to forward me to Deadlox, logdotzip, firerockerzstudiois, or any other kind of saturated YouTuber who doesn't help out at all but just costs you money..."

I swear you agent for all three of them? Haha

But anyhow, vouch for Matt D legit agent. Knows a few youtubers.

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.