minecraft = boring

Status
This thread has been locked.

TemptingMC

Premium
Reactions
Resources
idk minecraft is boring now for me

i liked the 1.2.5 and like old days a lot more, every since 1.6 came out I've seen it go down hill from people who think they are huge hackers and just the game getting boring

considering quitting and selling my server but idk

^ this is just a thought and i want to hear your feedback on what you think about minecraft right now

ReliableSite: Dedicated Servers

Gabe123may

Loan
Premium
Reactions
Resources

i liked the 1.2.5 and like old days a lot more, every since 1.6 came out I've seen it go down hill from people who think they are huge hackers and just the game getting boring

^ this is just a thought and i want to hear your feedback on what you think about minecraft right now
Dont Quit :( IF you do plan on selling, contact me :)

Wut

Supreme
Reactions
Resources

Wo der.

okc

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Minecraft has really grown dull over this past year and it's obviously dying down but once in awhile I'll find a server that I can play on for a week or so.

pm_dragon

Reactions
Resources
I think it's because all of the younger children starting to play minecraft and changing the community. For example there used to be survival and non op prison servers. Now they're all op factions or op prison. Rarely any huge survival servers. Once you find that once server that is fun to you, it won't be boring.

mb1552

Reactions
Resources
The course of all games when a younger audience gets their hands on it.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I think it's because all of the younger children starting to play minecraft and changing the community. For example there used to be survival and non op prison servers. Now they're all op factions or op prison. Rarely any huge survival servers. Once you find that once server that is fun to you, it won't be boring.
The biggest survival server I used to play on was EpiCraft, which had a few hundred daily, but that slowly died down once the community came worse and map resets came 5 times a year.

Lethal Soul

Banned
Reactions
Resources
TemptingMC Bae, if you quit, let me take over your server :).

Banned forever. Reason: Scamming (http://www.mc-market.org/threads/164512/)

TemptingMC

Premium
Reactions
Resources
Dont Quit :( IF you do plan on selling, contact me :)
TemptingMC Bae, if you quit, let me take over your server :).
If I quit, I'll make an MCMarket post for selling my server.

Probably going to sell for around 2.5k.[DOUBLEPOST=1421178263,1421178225][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ya bro, I agree, but they are the majorly of minecraft at this point xD

poncethecat

yeet
Premium
Reactions
Resources
Honestly , I have been wanting to start a good survival server. Problem is, the griefing and finding decent staff, and getting publicity takes a while. If someone would promote it, it would be cool but I don't have money to pay. and as said before MC is sorta dying (slowly) so it wouldn't be that popular even if I got it working

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.