WorldPainter - Battlefield

Status
This thread has been locked.

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
Hey guys, I wanted to know how much a Worldpainter BF3 and BF4 map would cost.

I would like to open up my server with at least 2 maps fully completed. I want to get an appraisal on two particular maps that we are going to open up with.

Nosahr Canals
maxresdefault.jpg

As you can see there isn't much terraforming, but if you look in the back the hills rise up.

Zavod 111
Zavod311Aerial_zpsbce85890.jpg

Not much you can really see here, and it's not duplicated on the back. But this for the most part is the map. Obviously we won't have enough players to fit in 1 map if it were full, so we won't be allowing them to go to certain parts, to make the gameplay more fair and less of a goose chase.

Just want to know an appraisal for each WORLDPAINTED map of these, and please leave suggestions / references for who I should hire, thanks!

Hulk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
2 dolla each

Banned forever. Reason: Breaking MC-Market rules

Hulk

Banned
Reactions
Resources
Jokes i would say 25-30 each. Matters who ur dealing with.

Or even more dont know :(

Banned forever. Reason: Breaking MC-Market rules

TheGrumn

Battle Wars ︻デ═一
Banned
Reactions
Resources
I'd think the first would be fairly inexpensive to get. $20-$30 with maybe $50 at a max. The second however... that one in particular will likely cost
$50-$100 for the custom trees, the vast lake/ocean, etc. Simply my estimates on these, however I could be wrong.

Banned forever. Reason: http://minetrade.org/

Lethal

♚ Masterpiece ♚
Restricted
Reactions
Resources
I'd think the first would be fairly inexpensive to get. $20-$30 with maybe $50 at a max. The second however... that one in particular will likely cost
$50-$100 for the custom trees, the vast lake/ocean, etc. Simply my estimates on these, however I could be wrong.
That's a bit too high for me, especially for Zavod 111. Theres not much terrain, and really, what you see in the picture is what the map is going to be. In exception for a bit of the forest out there.

I can't even see it being worth $50 max, as trees are not that big of a deal, 1 click place.

For an avid Battlefield Player, theres not that much terrain. Just very small hills, plus the ocean, which could be infinite for all I care.

cityseis

Minecraft Visual Design
Premium
Reactions
Resources
I strongly recommend Lcaeagles. Just tagging him so he sees

Status
This thread has been locked.
You need to upgrade!
Our dark style is reserved for our Premium members. Upgrade here.